Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2024, 11:27 AM  
Ultrabanned

****Official 2024 College Football Thread****

It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:11 AM   #541
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Kids only a freshmen and plays like a vet. I don't give a shit what he does as long as we win
Wait until he plays some real competition. The kid threw it 30 times and only had 185 yds and 1 TD. I'm glad he beat those shit stain Buffalos. I ****ing hate Deion and everything about how he coaches and treats his players. He's a shit head.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:20 AM   #542
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Heard someone refer to the Nebraska QB as

Patrick Mahpartments

kid is a baller!
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:48 AM   #543
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Wait until he plays some real competition. The kid threw it 30 times and only had 185 yds and 1 TD. I'm glad he beat those shit stain Buffalos. I ****ing hate Deion and everything about how he coaches and treats his players. He's a shit head.
I suspect some challenges will come from Illinois and Rutgers. The refs muddled the game that 2nd half but the game plan looked pretty clear take the underneath stuff don't turn it over. For a freshman be looks totally composed and he will only get better.

I'm celebrating this win it's been along ****ing time since we've been able to be happy about this team. Thank you Matt Rhule
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:33 AM   #544
Mahomes > God

Notre Dame isn’t serious lol….esp. if they keep delaying the inevitable with Freeman.

He’s clearly in over his head and they need someone ASAP who’s more worried about winning football games as opposed to haircuts, working out, and their brand.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 05:39 AM   #545
Supporter

Quote:
I suspect some challenges will come from Illinois and Rutgers. The refs muddled the game that 2nd half but the game plan looked pretty clear take the underneath stuff don't turn it over. For a freshman be looks totally composed and he will only get better.

I'm celebrating this win it's been along ****ing time since we've been able to be happy about this team. Thank you Matt Rhule
Illinois is hot garbage if you don’t throw the ball to them.

-KU fan.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:46 AM   #546
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

-KU fan.
Maybe.

But look at stats from yesterday and Illini are a far better team than in the recent past.

College sports are prone to get over hyped by PR departments bent on selling tickets and getting old dying alumni to give money. Illini PR is epic, only equal to the ability to crash and burn when games come. Basketball as well as Football.

Yesterday looked like KU is an ok team with real issues at QB and play calling and Illinois looked better than any follower could have hoped.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #547
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
You don't get a recruiting visitor list like this if you don't have a QB like Raiola at school that hasn't made a bowl game in 8 years
It's embarrassing actually. He needs to stop.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:42 AM   #548
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

-KU fan.
I was watching the Huskers game at a bar last night they had the KU game on the smaller TVs so I didn't get to watch a ton of it but what's up with JD? I saw of his view passes that looked like they didn't have very much zip on them it looked like he was struggling
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:03 AM   #549
Starter

I wonder who will pay up for Raiola next year. Probably headed to Ohio State
BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.BeMyValentine is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 10:04 AM   #550
The man you could post like.

Yeah, that's going to be an insane bidding war
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:46 AM   #551
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
I was watching the Huskers game at a bar last night they had the KU game on the smaller TVs so I didn't get to watch a ton of it but what's up with JD? I saw of his view passes that looked like they didn't have very much zip on them it looked like he was struggling
He got hurt in the 1st. After than the wheels came off his game.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:54 AM   #552
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Because ND.
Was gonna say that. They are getting by more on legacy and name than anything else.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #553
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #554
Inmem 2.0

Ranked for the first time in 5 years. Damn what a weekend between the chiefs game and the huskers game alot of fun
Old Today, 11:35 AM   #555
MVP

I wonder if Dickert would want to be a D coordinator in the NFL if he gets let go, Spags and Merrit seem to like Wazzu DB products.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.