Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:51 AM   #55276
Your mom

What are the chances the Broncos have their best offensive performance of the season against us?
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:53 AM   #55277
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
#patondisaster22

Forget Fields... go back and do this with Josh Allen.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-08-2022, 09:54 AM   #55278
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I bet they get Sean Payton, that will suck.
Why in the world would Sean Payton take that job?!

**** no. He doesn't want that dumpster fire.No picks and hand-cuffed to Russell Wilson until 2028?

No way.

It's literally the worst job opening in the NFL, and will be for the next 5 years.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 10:06 AM   #55279
Andy Reid Supporter

The Broncos have successfully been worse in this stretch than any point my Chiefs fandom which started in 1993. This is like if the Pioli years ended, we got a SB winning QB and still were in the Pioli years somehow bc nothing ever changed.

The only time in Chiefs history that they were as bad as the Broncos was from 1974-1979 when they had a very similar 6 years to what Denver has now.

I actually went to Denver last week and asked my cousins about the vibe there. It’s dead. They hate it and hate that we have Mahomes and Andy. It’s hard for them to see us having so much success and their football team not having any chance of breaking this losing streak any time soon.

I just laugh and know they had it coming. Love that the pendulum has swung to our side big time
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:14 AM   #55280
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It’s hard for them to see us having so much success and their football team not having any chance of breaking this losing streak any time soon.
Seems a bit dramatic.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:17 AM   #55281
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Seems a bit dramatic.
So you think the streak is closer to over currently than you did when you claimed Dungver ends the streak in Dungver this season? You were so certain…. What happened?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:50 AM   #55282
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Forget Fields... go back and do this with Josh Allen.
Well, so MANY here were saying just that when you guys drafted Chubb (With Shaq Barrett on the roster) instead of Allen. Now you don't even have Chubb and that Allen guy is pretty darn good. We TRIED to tell you!

Stuff like this makes me LAUGH, and there is SOOOOO MUCH of it.

TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-08-2022, 10:51 AM   #55283
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
So you think the streak is closer to over currently than you did when you claimed Dungver ends the streak in Dungver this season? You were so certain…. What happened?
Shoot, he didn't even give it a chance to get to 5 games. True story...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-08-2022, 11:00 AM   #55284
MVP

Quote:
The Broncos have successfully been worse in this stretch than any point my Chiefs fandom which started in 1993. This is like if the Pioli years ended, we got a SB winning QB and still were in the Pioli years somehow bc nothing ever changed.

The only time in Chiefs history that they were as bad as the Broncos was from 1974-1979 when they had a very similar 6 years to what Denver has now.

I actually went to Denver last week and asked my cousins about the vibe there. It’s dead. They hate it and hate that we have Mahomes and Andy. It’s hard for them to see us having so much success and their football team not having any chance of breaking this losing streak any time soon.

I just laugh and know they had it coming. Love that the pendulum has swung to our side big time
Tell them those Donky tears are much appreciated by the Chiefs fans.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:24 AM   #55285
GDT white noise poster

Quote:

like objectively this is true lol I guess the broncos are marginally better offensively than the 2011 chiefs but are worse than the 2012 chiefs.

the difference is that the chiefs didn't hand Matt Cassel a franchise crippling deal before he played a snap
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-08-2022, 11:34 AM   #55286
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
What are the chances the Broncos have their best offensive performance of the season against us?
Lol, silm and none.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2022, 12:13 PM   #55287
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Lol, silm and none.
I wouldn’t say that. It’s not that hard to envision KC’s DL not getting consistent pressure.

I’m guessing they won’t score over 17 or so though.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:13 PM   #55288
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Has there been a CP poster wrong about more shit than Knowmo?

I don't just mean kind of wrong. I mean DEAD WRONG.
No, and it's not even close.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:14 PM   #55289
Colorado Chief Fan

I was so pissed when Justin Fields fell right in their lap on draft day.

I could NOT believe how ****ing lucky that was for them. "It ****ing figures" I said out loud. Only to watch them pass on him!

And to think, they passed on Josh Allen the year before!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:23 PM   #55290
SuperChiefs

Perna lays out Denver's comedy of errors
https://youtu.be/ruD7uzVC56M
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote