Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:29 PM   #54976
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
The Broncos offense is off the charts!
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 04:30 PM   #54977
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I hear you bro. It won't be easy by any stretch though. We still have to face juggernauts like the Broncos twice, the Raiders and the texans. Thats murderers row for sure!
Hey, the Texans just switched QBs to Kyle “Josh” Allen. That game is going to come down to the team that has the ball last.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:30 PM   #54978
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
The Broncos offense is off the charts!
It’s Unliiiimited.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-29-2022, 04:30 PM   #54979
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Nope. Chess is that game with the candy and stuff.
Oh.

I’m not going to lie. I feel a little foolish.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 04:32 PM   #54980
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I actually think it’s fine, for how new it is, and where the team is. Using whatever algorithm vBulletin uses for such things, it says we have 160 active posters.

Unfortunately, no one is going too far out of their way to talk about the Broncos, at the moment. I don’t know if you have noticed, but the season hasn’t been going all that well for us.

Based just on posting volume, we are, by far, the most active Broncos forum (more than the next two, combined). Of course, that’s currently a lot like saying we’re best cage fighter in the Quadriplegic Cage Fighting Association of the World. But it’s something.

That’s not including the Broncos subreddit, of course. They’re in a different universe.
Is there a way to incorporate the "go to last unread" function there? As far as I can tell, you can either pick a page or go to the very last post, neither of which are helpful if you're revisiting a thread you read before.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:37 PM   #54981
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Is there a way to incorporate the "go to last unread" function there? As far as I can tell, you can either pick a page or go to the very last post, neither of which are helpful if you're revisiting a thread you read before.
I’ve never really used that function. Do they have it here? Could you point me to an example. If we don’t have it, I’m guessing I could fairly easily add it.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:40 PM   #54982
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
very creative
Loved it! Gave him rep and then promptly stole it.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:40 PM   #54983
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I’ve never really used that function. Do they have it here? Could you point me to an example. If we don’t have it, I’m guessing I could fairly easily add it.
It's this guy to the right of usernames in the Lounge.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:41 PM   #54984
The Seated Villain

Quote:
At the bottom of each page inside a thread there's a "-refresh-" button, and when you're in a forum there's a red box with a white V before each thread title. They both do the same thing, load the thread and take you to the first post you haven't already viewed.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 05:20 PM   #54985
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Broncos country: left side
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 05:24 PM   #54986

Quote:
It's this guy to the right of usernames in the Lounge.
Dude what?? Holy shit, no way! Never knew this.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2022, 05:28 PM   #54987
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
We'll become our own enemies?

I mean…the Broncos did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-29-2022, 06:05 PM   #54988

Old 11-29-2022, 06:13 PM   #54989

Old 11-29-2022, 06:17 PM   #54990
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
I have to admit that looking down at the sorry Texans feels pretty sweet right now.
Well by all means, enjoy! Sorry can sure recognize sorry when it sees it.
TEX has disabled reputation