Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-29-2022, 03:21 PM   #54961
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Well, I'm not going to justify the shitty numbers any more than say the offensive coaching staff and QBs were incredibly less than desirable.

If those WRs do not drastically improve with Wilson and the new coaching staff, then paint them all with the failed spare brush.

Hamler missed nearly all of last season, Jeudy played in 6 fewer games and 9 fewer starts - the targets fell from 113 as a rookie to 56. So, there was not a lot of things going well across the board, but you know that. In 2020, Hamler and Jeudy's rookie season, Sutton missed a lot of time thanks to injury. So, this group has not played much together. This is a team that has passed for 40 total TDs the last two seasons...

The Broncos have a lot to prove with a new staff, first time head coach... new QB. Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy and Hamler can be a very solid group and now they have a QB that can make things happen.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 04:01 PM   #54962

Look how ****ing clueless EmbaRuss is. No wonder all his teammates hate him.

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:02 PM   #54963
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

very creative
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:07 PM   #54964
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:09 PM   #54965
Shameless Homer

I was just playing around with the schedule down the stretch. I have to be honest and admit that I don’t give us more than about a 35% chance at winning the division. We could theoretically tie you guys at 9-8. In that case, we would win the head-to-head tiebreaker. To get yourselves where you are in that position at this point, all I can say is “Well played.”

No matter what happens, it’s going to be fun. These two teams are always in a dogfight.

One thing that plays in our favor, when Hackett went easy in training camp, and then didn’t play starters in any of the preseason games, he kept saying to trust him - it would pay off in December. Sometime with that guy, I feel like he’s playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:11 PM   #54966
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post

Let's ride!
I have to admit that looking down at the sorry Texans feels pretty sweet right now.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:14 PM   #54967
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I was just playing around with the schedule down the stretch. I have to be honest and admit that I don’t give us more than about a 35% chance at winning the division. We could theoretically tie you guys at 9-8. In that case, we would win the head-to-head tiebreaker. To get yourselves where you are in that position at this point, all I can say is “Well played.”

No matter what happens, it’s going to be fun. These two teams are always in a dogfight.

One thing that plays in our favor, when Hackett went easy in training camp, and then didn’t play starters in any of the preseason games, he kept saying to trust him - it would pay off in December. Sometime with that guy, I feel like he’s playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
Yep, the donks have us right where they want us
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:16 PM   #54968
Three-Pat

Quote:

That is funny.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-29-2022, 04:17 PM   #54969
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Yep, the donks have us right where they want us
Look, don’t make me out to be a homer. I reluctantly acknowledged that you guys are more likely to win the division. You guys spin everything.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:19 PM   #54970
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
That is funny.
You got the analogy about chess and checkers, right? I worried that that one might be too vague.

Chess is the game with the slides and the ladders, right? I’m honestly not all that into boardgames.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:19 PM   #54971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Well, I'm not going to justify the shitty numbers any more than say the offensive coaching staff and QBs were incredibly less than desirable.

If those WRs do not drastically improve with Wilson and the new coaching staff, then paint them all with the failed spare brush.

Hamler missed nearly all of last season, Jeudy played in 6 fewer games and 9 fewer starts - the targets fell from 113 as a rookie to 56. So, there was not a lot of things going well across the board, but you know that. In 2020, Hamler and Jeudy's rookie season, Sutton missed a lot of time thanks to injury. So, this group has not played much together. This is a team that has passed for 40 total TDs the last two seasons...

The Broncos have a lot to prove with a new staff, first time head coach... new QB. Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy and Hamler can be a very solid group and now they have a QB that can make things happen.
Quote:
Look, don’t make me out to be a homer. I reluctantly acknowledged that you guys are more likely to win the division. You guys spin everything.
How many posters are at the Puddle? I was lurking before your loss to Carolina but seemed like there’s only about 10 people that post there? What happened?
Old 11-29-2022, 04:20 PM   #54972
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

This is the kind of quality material we need around here from other team fans.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 04:23 PM   #54973
SuperChiefs

Quote:
I hear you bro. It won't be easy by any stretch though. We still have to face juggernauts like the Broncos twice, the Raiders and the texans. Thats murderers row for sure!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2022, 04:27 PM   #54974
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
How many posters are at the Puddle? I was lurking before your loss to Carolina but seemed like there’s only about 10 people that post there? What happened?
I actually think it’s fine, for how new it is, and where the team is. Using whatever algorithm vBulletin uses for such things, it says we have 160 active posters.

Unfortunately, no one is going too far out of their way to talk about the Broncos, at the moment. I don’t know if you have noticed, but the season hasn’t been going all that well for us.

Based just on posting volume, we are, by far, the most active Broncos forum (more than the next two, combined). Of course, that’s currently a lot like saying we’re best cage fighter in the Quadriplegic Cage Fighting Association of the World. But it’s something.

That’s not including the Broncos subreddit, of course. They’re in a different universe.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 04:28 PM   #54975
Three-Pat

Quote:
You got the analogy about chess and checkers, right? I worried that that one might be too vague.

Chess is the game with the slides and the ladders, right? I’m honestly not all that into boardgames.
Nope. Chess is that game with the candy and stuff.
tredadda has disabled reputation