Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-30-2015, 06:58 PM   #5476
I like Pie!

Chili, still simmering, going on an hour and a half. That brings me to the question, how long do you simmer your chili? Too short, beans give me gas, too long turns to mush.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:00 PM   #5477
Yum! Buc Marshmallows

Try Beano before eating beans. You just need an enzyme to break it down.

http://www.amazon.com/Beano-Dietary-.../dp/B001G7QRSK
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:05 PM   #5478
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Try Beano before eating beans. You just need an enzyme to break it down.

http://www.amazon.com/Beano-Dietary-.../dp/B001G7QRSK

Um, no... then I wouldn't be able to give you a dutch oven.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:06 PM   #5479
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Chili, still simmering, going on an hour and a half. That brings me to the question, how long do you simmer your chili? Too short, beans give me gas, too long turns to mush.

I looked up the directions for you...

Spoiler!
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:07 PM   #5480
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
What's up with those yard lines? Looks like a drunk drew them out.

She did have a little trouble with the lines. That's pretty harsh, though, unless you can do better.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:08 PM   #5481
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
She did have a little trouble with the lines. That's pretty harsh, though, unless you can do better.
Doesn't feel good having every little detail criticized, does it?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:09 PM   #5482

GREAT looking cake by her. Lots of time and effort it looks like. Kudos to her.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:11 PM   #5483
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Doesn't feel good having every little detail criticized, does it?

Criticize me all you want, but maybe lay off the Mrs. who isn't even here to defend herself.

And what did I nitpick that got your panties bunched?

Old 05-30-2015, 07:16 PM   #5484

Quote:
Criticize me all you want, but maybe lay off the Mrs. who isn't even here to defend herself.

And what did I nitpick that got your panties bunched?
Oh, you're bothered. Sorry. You "are just kidding" often that hurts others feelings. This was the first opportunity I saw to show you that placed on the other foot. I consider us friends. For many years. Your harmless "jokes" have upset others countless times and you've always said "can't you take a joke?" How is this different? My following comment gave my true feelings on the subject. I'm simply trying to state how jokes effect others when they are the butt of said joke. No harm implied or intended. Genuinely.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:18 PM   #5485
I like Pie!

Heh... must be time for dinner.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:21 PM   #5486
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Oh, you're bothered. Sorry. You "are just kidding" often that hurts others feelings. This was the first opportunity I saw to show you that placed on the other foot. I consider us friends. For many years. Your harmless "jokes" have upset others countless times and you've always said "can't you take a joke?" How is this different? My following comment gave my true feelings on the subject. I'm simply trying to state how jokes effect others when they are the butt of said joke. No harm implied or intended. Genuinely.

I don't recall making jokes and saying "can't you take a joke". Certainly not recently. I've barely posted on this board in the past week.

If someone is bothered by my posting, by all means, call me out on it. But making a comment about someone's work who isn't here is bullshit.

You want to make that kind of point, maybe a PM is a better place for it.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:23 PM   #5487
Cast Iron Jedi

To all others: if I have made a joke at your expense, please let me know in a PM or rep (neg or pos, your choice), and I will make an attempt to make it right. My intent has never been to hurt someone's feelings.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:26 PM   #5488

I really am sorry FMB. I know how much pride youy take in the WORK you've put in to be the chef you are. I've just noticed over the years people post a time or two in this thread and are never seen again because they're made to feel lessor. The wife was a low blow, I shouldn't have gone there. It was a GREAT cake. I just wanted to show you that jokes are sometimes very hurtful and make people feel unworthy to showcase things they are proud of. Not everyone can be experts at cooking. It doesn't mean they can't take pride in an accomplishment. We should be encouraging IMO. Sometimes we aren't. You're more important to this thread than I, maybe I should just bounce. This thread needs you far more than me and my unrefined techniques.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:27 PM   #5489

Quote:
I don't recall making jokes and saying "can't you take a joke". Certainly not recently. I've barely posted on this board in the past week.

If someone is bothered by my posting, by all means, call me out on it. But making a comment about someone's work who isn't here is bullshit.

You want to make that kind of point, maybe a PM is a better place for it.
This went much further than my intentions. I'm sorry. Genuinely.

Old 05-30-2015, 07:31 PM   #5490
Mod Team

It's true, FMB. You tend to tell some of us what we are doing wrong, sometimes appropriately and sometimes rudely. I've never taken any offense because cooking isn't a huge deal for me. It's not any different that Flop taking a shot at those hideous lines on that cake. I mean, they really are pretty bad. His joke was funny but it's not different than coming after some of the lesser cooks in this thread and telling them what they are doing wrong.

I've actually like Inmem in this thread because he'll post really simple meals like crockpot stuff that usually gets laughed at but that many of us full-time working folk really appreciate using.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread