Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:59 PM   #5461
legend

Let's a jack a thread tonight.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:59 PM   #5462
legend

The probowl thread.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:00 AM   #5463
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vos
OK..This is for my buddy HemiEd

I changed my user name to Vos..which in latin means ''you''..I made the change 2 hours before bill parcells retired the other day..don't ask me why though.
I was down in Wichita for 6 days, so I missed it thanks. Put the name change with no avatar, you look quite different.

I predicted he would retire when they signed TO. I was somewhat surprised he made it through the season. I think if Dallas would have been eliminated earlier, he would have done it sooner.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:01 AM   #5464
The Maintenance Guy

The History Channel has a show on booze right now if anyone's interested.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:03 AM   #5465
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just joey
Let's a jack a thread tonight.
It has been decided that choreographed hijackings are unacceptable. It just has to happen on it's own.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:04 AM   #5466
UNSTOPPABLE

This Drinkin' Will Kill Me

(Dwight Yoakam)

They say this drinkin' will kill me
I don't know, oh Lord, it might be true
If I stop I'll just die from your leavin'
So either way that I go, it's 'cause of you

Death can come from this broken heart
Or it can come from this bottle
So why prolong the agony
Hey, bartender, I think I'll hit the throttle

I don't care how the preacher might preach me
About the evils of being drunk with wine
I don't care how the doctor might warn me
'Cause since you left, it's just a matter of time

I don't care that my friends have all left me
'Cause they swear that I have gone insane
And I don't care anymore about livin'
Without you, just the grave can ease the pain
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-26-2007, 12:17 AM   #5467
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd
I was down in Wichita for 6 days, so I missed it thanks. Put the name change with no avatar, you look quite different.

I predicted he would retire when they signed TO. I was somewhat surprised he made it through the season. I think if Dallas would have been eliminated earlier, he would have done it sooner.
They said Jerry Jones came in on a friday and laid down the law about T.O. to him..and it took him the weekend to quit..he has to run the whole show for it to work..
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-26-2007, 12:18 AM   #5468
UNSTOPPABLE

sing along

src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a367UDa6xhc"
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-26-2007, 07:37 AM   #5469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
Caption this photo of Jabba

oh yeah, I just sh*t my pants
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-26-2007, 07:40 AM   #5470
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
sing along
greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.greg63 would the whole thing.

Old 01-26-2007, 08:59 AM   #5471
MVP

Man, I'm over there working my ass off in the beryllium thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=157069) and am I getting any f**king help from you people? NO. Just remember, I'm not sharing any of the credit either.

Total Posts: 1,332

Simplex3 1311
Vos 4
luv 3
just joey 2
Sam Hall 2
Extra Point 2
Bowser 2
htismaqe 1
Bugeater 1
chagrin 1
SPchief 1
crazycoffey 1
banyon 1
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:04 AM   #5472
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Man, I'm over there working my ass off in the beryllium thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=157069) and am I getting any f**king help from you people? NO. Just remember, I'm not sharing any of the credit either.

Total Posts: 1,332

Simplex3 1311
Vos 4
luv 3
just joey 2
Sam Hall 2
Extra Point 2
Bowser 2
htismaqe 1
Bugeater 1
chagrin 1
SPchief 1
crazycoffey 1
banyon 1
I don't remember you asking for any help. What do you need us to do?

Old 01-26-2007, 09:12 AM   #5473
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater
I don't remember you asking for any help. What do you need us to do?
Actually, my log-watching days may be coming to an end, so I won't be able to fire up a couple of hundred posts a day (or more ). Basically I Yahoo!'d for beryllium, open the first link, cut and paste each paragraph by itself into the Quick Reply box, then post. By the time I've watched the log window a bit, made some notations, cut and pasted the next line, it seems to be over the 15s minimum post limit. Lather, rinse, repeat.

They key (joey) is not f**king up the word density by posting "beryllium beryllium beryllium beryllium beryllium beryllium...". It will need to be real information. Truth of the matter is, given another couple of weeks, that thread will be the single best clearinghouse for beryllium information on the web.

So far nobody has crawled the beryllium thread, though:

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=...ei=UTF-8&x=wrt

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%...ient=firefox-a
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.

Old 01-26-2007, 11:06 AM   #5474

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
I jumped on board, as with all things chiefsplanet, what that thread needs is instant burst, how do you achieve this? As always, with pictures.

example;

Beryllium, the new crack???

Old 01-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #5475
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I jumped on board...
With a vengeance, no less.

Closed Thread