Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-17-2022, 02:08 PM   #54286
Consuming CP souls

Looking back, the Doinks fans were SURE Rodgers was begging to go to pile high
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 02:09 PM   #54287
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Some quarterbacks don't hit their stride until their 13th or 14th year. Give him some time and he'll come around.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 02:29 PM   #54288
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I just hope the general makes it thru this mess.

We NEED him in Denver for the long haul. He’s got a vision
I Belize in Pvt Gomer Paton!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2022, 02:47 PM   #54289
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
That’s great some of you keyboard warriors “knew” it would fail. If so you should’ve hit up Vegas and taken the free money available to you:

Buffalo Bills 11.5
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11.5
Baltimore Ravens 10.5
Dallas Cowboys 10.5
Denver Broncos 10.5
Green Bay Packers 10.5
Kansas City Chiefs 10.5
Los Angeles Chargers 10.5
Los Angeles Rams 10.5
Cincinnati Bengals 9.5
Indianapolis Colts 9.5
Minnesota Vikings 9.5
Philadelphia Eagles 9.5
San Francisco 49ers 9.5
Tennessee Titans 9.5
Arizona Cardinals 8.5
Cleveland Browns 8.5
Las Vegas Raiders 8.5

https://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/win-totals/
I did. I played the under on Denver and the over on Miami. I thought Denver would win 8-9, but no way 10.5, and figured Miami would win 9 or 10. I think I'm going to win both plays. The odds are definitely in my favor at this point.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-17-2022, 02:48 PM   #54290
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Well they had three first ballot HOF WRs or something like that.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-17-2022, 02:51 PM   #54291
#triggering

Quote:
Not this guy.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-17-2022, 03:03 PM   #54292
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I did. I played the under on Denver and the over on Miami. I thought Denver would win 8-9, but no way 10.5, and figured Miami would win 9 or 10. I think I'm going to win both plays. The odds are definitely in my favor at this point.
Add the Chiefs over to that and that's where I'm sitting.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2022, 03:42 PM   #54293
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Have no idea if this is accurate (don't know the author's name), but if true, this is beyond crazy:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...9bed0449116322

Excerpt:
“Russell is losing his mind out there,” Polumbus explained. “He’s losing his mind. He’s at the line of scrimmage using audibles from the Seahawks. That guys don’t know what the audibles are. He’s using codewords that guys don’t know what the codewords are."
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2022, 03:43 PM   #54294
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Have no idea if this is accurate (don't know the author's name), but if true, this is beyond crazy:

Excerpt:
“Russell is losing his mind out there,” Polumbus explained. “He’s losing his mind. He’s at the line of scrimmage using audibles from the Seahawks. That guys don’t know what the audibles are. He’s using codewords that guys don’t know what the codewords are."
We've been talking about it for about 10 hours now.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2022, 04:06 PM   #54295
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Excerpt:
I hope this happened against the Seahawks.
RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.RedinTexas would the whole thing.
Old 11-17-2022, 04:10 PM   #54296

Quote:
Add the Chiefs over to that and that's where I'm sitting.
No, I'm a dumbass and did not take the over... I did not feel comfortable with it. I thought they would win 10-11 games, and it would be just my luck to play the over and them only win 10. So, I stayed away. BUT, REVERSE MOJO is WORKING BECAUSE I stayed away, it's virtually a lock they'll go over! You're welcome!
Old 11-17-2022, 04:23 PM   #54297
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
No, I'm a dumbass and did not take the over... I did not feel comfortable with it. I thought they would win 10-11 games, and it would be just my luck to play the over and them only win 10. So, I stayed away. BUT, REVERSE MOJO is WORKING BECAUSE I stayed away, it's virtually a lock they'll go over! You're welcome!
You were pretty certain that this team wasn’t gonna win more than 7-10. Good to see that it’s looking like you are going to be wrong on this one.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 11-17-2022, 04:36 PM   #54298

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
You were pretty certain that this team wasn’t gonna win more than 7-10. Good to see that it’s looking like you are going to be wrong on this one.
I was pretty certain KC would win at least 10 and they would make the playoffs as a WC. I picked them 10-7 going into the season. That's why I didn't play the over at 10.5. But yes, looks like I was wrong and am glad for that.
Old 11-17-2022, 04:43 PM   #54299
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
We've been talking about it for about 10 hours now.
Ah. one of these days I'm going to bother to read back a couple pages in the Broncos thread . . . nah, that's never going to happen.

What a cluster, though. That's pretty bad.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2022, 07:27 PM   #54300
MVP

Russy was up late signing Bronco #3 jerseys for the o-line's Christmas
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.