Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2015, 07:30 PM   #5401
Mod Team

Just make sure your wife isn't pregnant around Inmem everyone.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2015, 07:32 PM   #5402
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
It's just a schtick. I'd bet inmem is cool as **** in person.
This is why we're BFFs.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2015, 07:33 PM   #5403
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Just make sure your wife isn't pregnant around Inmem everyone.
I would never make a move on my friends gfs/wives. That's ****ing horrible. I do know you're joking though.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2015, 07:44 PM   #5404
FINALLY! The wait is over.

I've decided on dinner tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1431474195654.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	109860  
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:00 PM   #5405
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I just got with "the mystery meat" over at Applebee's in Gillette, WY. In theory it was a steak but kind of tasted like pork. It also had the texture of something that wasn't steak. At least the beer tasted like beer and the mystery meat got tossed. Next time I head through the area Applebee's will not be an option.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:01 PM   #5406

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I just got with "the mystery meat" over at Applebee's in Gillette, WY. In theory it was a steak but kind of tasted like pork. It also had the texture of something that wasn't steak. At least the beer tasted like beer and the mystery meat got tossed. Next time I head through the area Applebee's will not be an option.
Can't say I blame you. Applebee's is hit and miss nationwide.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:06 PM   #5407
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Can't say I blame you. Applebee's is hit and miss nationwide.
Yeah it's Gillette which is rather limited in choices. The next few nights I will be in Casper, which has a much better selection of food and a steak tastes like steak.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:07 PM   #5408
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Can't say I blame you. Applebee's is miss and miss nationwide.
Fyp

Old 05-26-2015, 08:07 PM   #5409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Yeah it's Gillette which is rather limited in choices. The next few nights I will be in Casper, which has a much better selection of food and a steak tastes like steak.
There are certain parts of Wyoming that I have to stop for a steak in. Theres a joint in Cheyenne. I can't remember the name though...I'd know where to drive if I was there. Lol

Old 05-26-2015, 08:09 PM   #5410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Fyp
I've eaten there 3 times in my life and 1 time was good. So I'll take your word for it. Keep in mind though, I eat Domino's pizza.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:12 PM   #5411
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I've eaten there 3 times in my life and 1 time was good. So I'll take your word for it. Keep in mind though, I eat Domino's pizza.
I grew up on cheap pizza. It's doesn't bother me, like Little Ceasars. If it's there I'll eat it. If I'm ordering it'll be something of better quality. Applebee's just sucks all around.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:50 PM   #5412
Supporter

I'm almost certain inmems thing is trolling. I bet he's a good dude.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:53 PM   #5413
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm almost certain inmems thing is trolling. I bet he's a good dude.
I'm a cool guy. Once rescued a little girl from a car wreck, felt pretty good about myself.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:35 PM   #5414
Consuming CP souls

Inmem seems like a Hardees burger kind of guy
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:52 PM   #5415
MVP

Ok, the meal isn't impressive at all. I didn't make it. My son did. What is impressive is the kids ingenuity. So, he wanted to make mom breakfast in bed this am. Last night, I showed him how to make cheesy scrambled eggs, and bacon. I had him place the bacon between two sheets of paper towel, and microwave them for 2 minutes. I figured it was a much safer option for his first attempt at bacon.

Well, turns out we were out of paper towels. I was at work this morning, and wife was still asleep. He thinks about it, and........wait for it.......

Toilet Paper FTW. Yes, he took to 18 or so inch lengths of TP, placed the bacon in between them, nuked for 2 minutes, and there you have it. Gotta love the mind of a 12 year old boy.
A chip off the old block!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1115.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	109865  
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread