Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:26 PM   #53986
Choco Favre

Didn’t think you guys would score 10 points.

Props
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 03:27 PM   #53987
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Why didn’t they try to push back on the kneel down for a safety? The D Line just stood up like it was an unavoidable end to the game, but getting a safety there would stop the clock, give Denver 2 points, and a chance at a return, right?
Their QB is Russell Wilson, that's why. Why even ****ing bother
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:28 PM   #53988
Three-Pat

Welp, Broncos lose again. Looks like they need to try another uniform combo. Wonder how Dolchich did though.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 03:29 PM   #53989
MVP

I should be fired from my fantasy football GM position for starting Dulcich in DFS today. Mr Unlimited is an unlimited pile of dog

I will never, ever, EVER start another donko skill position player as long as WalRuss the Happy-footed Midget Blimp is there. So at least until 2027. Really dumb move on my part.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:30 PM   #53990
SuperChiefs

WalRuss: Hay guyz, let's ride ok? Set hut

Rest of team: THAT mf'r is getting $250 million?
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:31 PM   #53991
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
I should be fired from my fantasy football GM position for starting Dulcich in DFS today. Mr Unlimited is an unlimited pile of dog

I will never, ever, EVER start another donko skill position player as long as WalRuss the Happy-footed Midget Blimp is there. So at least until 2027. Really dumb move on my part.

I took the Dulcich bait as well for a bye week flex.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:38 PM   #53992
Andy Reid Supporter

Sutton wide open in the middle of the field and Russ missed him. This happens every week

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:39 PM   #53993
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Their QB is Russell Wilson, that's why. Why even ****ing bother
The beauty of my plan is that it doesn’t involve Russell at all. That last play looked like one team knew they needed to do a QB sneak instead of a traditional kneel down to avoid a safety, and the other team hadn’t even thought of what the situation entailed, so they put in zero effort like a typical kneel down play.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:40 PM   #53994
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Sutton wide open in the middle of the field and Russ missed him. This happens every week

Old 11-13-2022, 03:44 PM   #53995
The Seated Villain

Quote:

I think he was going for Sutton, just badly overthrew it. If he wasn’t, I’m not sure who he was throwing it to. It was only Titans there.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:45 PM   #53996
Banned!

Quote:

Let's ride.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 03:46 PM   #53997
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I think he was going for Sutton, just badly overthrew it. If he wasn’t, I’m not sure who he was throwing it to. It was only Titans there.
I am just stunned Denver lost this game with their white top blue pants combo and the juggernaut that is Dolchich.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 04:01 PM   #53998
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

Tried to tell these turds that he doesn’t ever throw to the middle of the field.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 04:51 PM   #53999
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I am just stunned Denver lost this game with their white top blue pants combo and the juggernaut that is Dolchich.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-13-2022, 05:01 PM   #54000
MVP

Damn Dulcich looking like an absolute beast! 1 catch for 11 yds. I cannot believe what a stud he is. Such a badass!

I wonder what cherry picked stats were gonna get from KnowMo this week?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.