Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:47 PM   #526
Veteran

I thought he was calling Drew Whathishous, his agent...
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:48 PM   #527
Shoot the tube

All right, what is the new chant the next time the fans want to taunt Tyreek?

Call Drew. Call Drew. Call Drew.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:50 PM   #528
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That cop went from I'll have to ask you to get out of the car to get out of the car in .5 seconds.
Bruh, this is the Cheetah, how much time should it take???
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:53 PM   #529
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Yes, and he continued to sit in the car on the phone. He can be as beligerant as he wanted to be, that's not against the law, but not following a lawful order and this would happen to anyone regardless of color, and we would have obstruction and other charges pending.
How many seconds do you think is reasonable to give someone a chance to comply? By my rough timing, it was about 15 seconds between the time he rolled his window up and the time he was told to get out of the car. 5 seconds later they told him they were going to "break that ****ing window." 5 seconds later he was being dragged out.

So less than 30 seconds from "keep your window down" to handcuffs. Again, it just seems completely excessive to me.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #530
Diablo Negro

JFC, here we go with the ****ing bullshit.

Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:58 PM   #531
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
How many seconds do you think is reasonable to give someone a chance to comply? By my rough timing, it was about 15 seconds between the time he rolled his window up and the time he was told to get out of the car. 5 seconds later they told him they were going to "break that ****ing window." 5 seconds later he was being dragged out.

So less than 30 seconds from "keep your window down" to handcuffs. Again, it just seems completely excessive to me.
I just rewatched the video to see if my initial reaction was correct. There was maybe 5-8 seconds that passed from the first get out of the car to them dragging him out and throwing him on the ground.

Last edited by Nirvana58; Today at 01:17 PM..
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 01:01 PM   #532
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:

See... here is where that asshole factor comes into play. What is the legal amount of time they have to give him? Do you have an answer for that? Because that is the amount of time I would have given him at that point and not a millisecond more. Because he was being an asshole. People not being an asshole... yeah, I give them a bit more time to comply.

I suspect the way it is worded for something like that won't be in a definitive amount of time anyways. It will be worded fairly ambiguously.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 01:02 PM   #533
Starter

I am not defending Reek, I think he could have handled it better; however, other than speeding, he didn't do anything that required the escalation that occurred.

Peace officers are trained to deescalate not escalate the situation. This officer needs to be retrained or let go. If this is how he reacts to a calm low threat scenario, it is easy to imagine how he would react to a higher risk situation.

I am sure that the department will settle out of court. Your rights do not go away for being rude. Precedents have already been set for compliance and this scenario doesn't meet any prudent departments escalation of force policies.
mabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmabbott is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:04 PM   #534
Hockey Town

Quote:

It is excessive but people think it's fine because we have been conditioned that you must do what you are told by a cop even if it's not legal. So much so in this very thread this behavior is being defended.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:05 PM   #535
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
See... here is where that asshole factor comes into play. What is the legal amount of time they have to give him? Do you have an answer for that? Because that is the amount of time I would have given him at that point and not a millisecond more. Because he was being an asshole. People not being an asshole... yeah, I give them a bit more time to comply.

I suspect the way it is worded for something like that won't be in a definitive amount of time anyways. It will be worded fairly ambiguously.
Is being an asshole a crime?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:06 PM   #536
Choco Favre

Really wouldn’t have happened if he just kept his window down.

You can’t see through his window in the bodycam footage. The cop has no idea what he’s doing in the car.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #537
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Is being an asshole a crime?
No, was he arrested for a crime?
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #538
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Yes, and he continued to sit in the car on the phone. He can be as beligerant as he wanted to be, that's not against the law, but not following a lawful order and this would happen to anyone regardless of color, and we would have obstruction and other charges pending.
This is just wrong. The police did not give him any amount of reasonable time to comply with their order.

He was not a threat other than being an asshole. If this went to court the cops would lose badly. Either way that one cop should and probably will be out of a job when this is over.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old Today, 01:09 PM   #539
Hockey Town

I'm sure the cops really view the multi-million dollar football player who is sitting in a 750k car as a "threat" to do anything with his window up.

If they do they are literally morons.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:10 PM   #540
Choco Favre

Quote:
I'm sure the cops really view the multi-million dollar football player who is sitting in a 750k car as a "threat" to do anything with his window up.

If they do they are literally morons.
Just keep the window down

This is ridiculous.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote