Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:35 AM   #526
I love your mom

Not sure worthy fixes the redzone issues.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:37 AM   #527
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Yes he does… one of the best ways to fix red zone problems is to avoid having to run red zone offense entirely be scoring on explosive plays.

Worthy will help bring back the explosive plays to the Chiefs offense.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:39 AM   #528
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
His splits alone makes him a red zone threat.

The days of fade passes to Gonzalez in the end zone are way behind us.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:39 AM   #529
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
You must be under the impression that "fixing red zone issues" means having a 6-4" WR that you throw fades to like it's automatic or something.

That just aint a real thing, my guy.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2024, 09:39 AM   #530
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post

Also, i do think there are some plays in there that really exhibit his "stupid" speed. That play against Wyoming where he took a 1 yard checkdown and housed it.....ooooof. He just broke those poor kids angles. Just blew some good angles wide open. I thought that was a great exhibit of his speed in action.
Oddly enough, it was a touchdown that really made me cock my head a bit. The play against Houston.

What could go better for him on that play? Completely free release, DB even seems to expect an inside release and gives Worthy the outside free of charge. Worthy's going against a fairly average college DB and has a full head of steam. He pulls out by a half a stride on him?

Took a perfect ball to get that score on a play where I really would've expected a burner to just leave the guy in his wake. But that isn't what I saw. He had a forgettable college CB right there as the ball was coming in and if it's not a dime, it's probably knocked away.

I dunno - maybe you're right and I'm being unreasonable about what a deep threat truly is. But that wasn't the kind of play that made me think "yeah, this guy should be setting records at the combine..."

He just looked like an ordinary deep threat there.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:39 AM   #531

Quote:
Dude gets separation. At the very least that helps compared to the dudes we've been rolling with.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:39 AM   #532
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
That's probably accurate. He probably plays more at a high 4.2's, low 4.3's.

The Tyreek comparisons are just unfair though. There's NO ONE like Tyreek. I think what you're seeing, regarding the difference between Tyreek and someone like Worthy, is much more about Tyreek.

IMO, what you may be seeing is Tyreek's ability to not lose speed when the pads come on and the game wears late. Tyreek is 4.2 all the ****ing time, every snap.

With guys like Worthy or Waddle etc....i think it's fair to assume that as the pads go on and the physicality of the game wears them down from getting roughed up while running go routes all game, that the speed diminishes.

That's not an indictment on them, but a reminder of the super genetic freak that is Tyreek Hill.

We should be viewing Worthy like a DeSean Jackson or Jaylen Waddle. He's just not built like Tyreek. No one is, really.

Also, i do think there are some plays in there that really exhibit his "stupid" speed. That play against Wyoming where he took a 1 yard checkdown and housed it.....ooooof. He just broke those poor kids angles. Just blew some good angles wide open. I thought that was a great exhibit of his speed in action.
Desean Jackson is a legendary vertical threat. I don’t get how every small fast guy gets the comp.

I loved Adonai but I didn’t say he was Terrell Owens.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:40 AM   #533
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I'd still add another RB. Not a "bruising back" like some want, they need a guy that can separate and run away from people.

Is the RB from Tennessee good enough to take in the 2nd?
I love Isaac Guerendo of Louisville with our late 4th.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:41 AM   #534
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Good lord. Looks like Wasp and Corn Dog are on the menu for all games in any situation, now.
He's going to look like a completely different player now that his QB has an arm. You'll be amazed...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:43 AM   #535
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oddly enough, it was a touchdown that really made me cock my head a bit. The play against Houston.

What could go better for him on that play? Completely free release, DB even seems to expect an inside release and gives Worthy the outside free of charge. Worthy's going against a fairly average college DB and has a full head of steam. He pulls out by a half a stride on him?

Took a perfect ball to get that score on a play where I really would've expected a burner to just leave the guy in his wake. But that isn't what I saw. He had a forgettable college CB right there as the ball was coming in and if it's not a dime, it's probably knocked away.

I dunno - maybe you're right and I'm being unreasonable about what a deep threat truly is. But that wasn't the kind of play that made me think "yeah, this guy should be setting records at the combine..."

He just looked like an ordinary deep threat there.
That's hilarious, cuz no lie, when i read your post, i was thinking that you were thinking of that very specific play vs Houston. When you said "beaten by half a stride" that Houston play came right to mind. Because i feel you on that one.

Matter of fact, when i was looking for the play vs Wyoming i came across that play against Houston again and even thought to myself, "Yeah, I bet this is what DJ was referring to when he said, 'half a stride'.

Too funny.

I hear you though, i assumed that was the play you were thinking of because i had similar thoughts. I took it a different way though...all of a sudden i wanted to know how fast that Houston DB is hahahaha.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:44 AM   #536
MY LITTLE #15

You know what I just realized while reading this thread? How refreshing it is to read "He wasn't who I would have picked, but I trust Veach." Just makes my day. Remember the days before Veach/Reid?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:45 AM   #537
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Because we now have two guys who can score from outside the red zone. We have two burners who can house it on any given play...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:46 AM   #538
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He's going to look like a completely different player now that his QB has an arm. You'll be amazed...
Who, Worthy or Hollywood?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:46 AM   #539
Veteran

I was on the "he's too small" train, but Veach knows what he's doing. The kid looks like a difference maker.

Oh, and the Chiefs now have the fastest WR duo in the NFL.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:48 AM   #540
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
You know what I just realized while reading this thread? How refreshing it is to read "He wasn't who I would have picked, but I trust Veach." Just makes my day. Remember the days before Veach/Reid?
I dunno, still a lot of pussies in here. Probably still haunted by Moore.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.