Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2023, 09:51 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2023 at 10:57 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 08:29 PM   #526
Mod Team

If you don't see the potential here, you're a ****ing moron.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 08:32 PM   #527
In Search of a Life

I think he's already a more polished player thank Karlaftis was late in the year.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 08:34 PM   #528
MVP

This is the hammer, Karlaftis is the anvil. They will beat quarterbacks between them for the next 10 years.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-14-2023, 08:37 PM   #529
In Search of a Life

I just really like this pick the more I watch this guy. The athleticism and the bend showing up already.

I've got an idea of who he reminds me of, but I'll get ran out of here.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 08:45 PM   #530
Champs!

Just remember folks, he's just 21 years old.

He's a little light on setting the edge on run plays (for now) but that can be corrected once he gets into the NFL S&C.

But his pass rush moves are advanced for his age.

Once the package all comes together, he may be a special player.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 08:47 PM   #531
In Search of a Life

He reminds me alot of TJ Watt coming into the league. There I said it.
Old 08-14-2023, 08:48 PM   #532
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
They will beat quarterbacks between them for the next 10 years.
maybe in the 90’s. We ain’t signing both after their rookie deals. The numbers are already effecting Jones. It’s only going to get worse.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 08:54 PM   #533
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Yeah, that was an encouraging game. As much as anything, I was happy that he just looked thicker than I expected.

Clearly he's not a finished product, but he's a guy who can play right this very minute and produce. He'll be better than Frank Clark was, I have no doubt about that. Hell, I could see him being better than Karlaftis, and I like Furious George.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 09:02 PM   #534
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, that was an encouraging game. As much as anything, I was happy that he just looked thicker than I expected.

Clearly he's not a finished product, but he's a guy who can play right this very minute and produce. He'll be better than Frank Clark was, I have no doubt about that. Hell, I could see him being better than Karlaftis, and I like Furious George.
I can’t agree with this until I see him in coverage or setting the edge
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:04 PM   #535
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Oh I think....he's already better than Karlaftis? I like Karlaftis but he's just not the most dynamic guy. Which, again, is fine because he doesn't need to be.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:42 PM   #536
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You're making me hot!!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 09:44 PM   #537
Needs more middle fingers

The first snap in which i remembered to watch him was ugly.

But it may have been the only ugly snap i saw of his because as i continued to watch i became impressed with his bend and get off. He's off to a good start.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2023, 09:49 PM   #538
Baba Ganoush

Highest graded rookie pass rusher goes to King Felix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2023, 09:50 PM   #539
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Let's hope he plays with the same intensity that TJ Watt plays with, and not the Frank-Clark-Regular-Season-Apathy level of intensity.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-14-2023, 11:03 PM   #540
Starter

He seemed to be in the backfield a lot. I think he may end up being a good one.
emaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about