Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-03-2022, 08:30 AM   #53596
11-5, baby

Savage.

“The Herschel Walker trade. The Louisiana Purchase. The guy who sold 10 percent of Apple for $800. These are some of the worst deals that have been made in human history, and this is the context in which we need to discuss the Broncos trading for Russell Wilson.”
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 08:30 AM   #53597
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I don't recall discussions about Stafford quite honestly. Don't believe Brady was an option either... not sure you can really lump those 2 into the "Denver should have made that move" box. Totally out on Jimmy G, have never liked him as a player. I was out on Matt Ryan as well, but a few around here were banging that Matt Ryan drum loudly during the first month of the season.
I definitely remember people on the Mane talking about all of them. Didn’t you say you don’t even read that board?

I think one person here brought up Matt Ryan and that was in comparison to the Wilson deal. Doesn’t exactly look that dumb right now. He’s been a more competent passer, just a little more turnover prone. Also a lot cheaper and you wouldn’t be stuck with him for four more years.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-03-2022, 08:46 AM   #53598
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I definitely remember people on the Mane talking about all of them. Didn’t you say you don’t even read that board?

I think one person here brought up Matt Ryan and that was in comparison to the Wilson deal. Doesn’t exactly look that dumb right now. He’s been a more competent passer, just a little more turnover prone. Also a lot cheaper and you wouldn’t be stuck with him for four more years.
No, I don't visit the Mane. Outside of fan chatter and prognostication, I don't recall Stafford being mentioned in trades going to Denver prior to him going to the Rams. I could have missed it.

Ryan... I never was a fan of him as a consideration. Quite honestly, I didn't want them backing the brinks truck up for Rodgers and was surprised when the Wilson thing happened. At the time, I mentioned that if I had to pick, I would go with the younger option.

There were simply not any great options... so, they made their play and through the first stretch, it isn't working out.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-03-2022, 08:47 AM   #53599
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Savage.

“The Herschel Walker trade. The Louisiana Purchase. The guy who sold 10 percent of Apple for $800. These are some of the worst deals that have been made in human history, and this is the context in which we need to discuss the Broncos trading for Russell Wilson.”

#patondisaster22

TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-03-2022, 08:49 AM   #53600
#triggering

What? No respect for the Ricky Williams draft trade?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-03-2022, 08:49 AM   #53601
Andy Reid Supporter

Geno Smith NFC offensive player of the month

Highway robbery
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 09:01 AM   #53602
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
No, I don't visit the Mane. Outside of fan chatter and prognostication, I don't recall Stafford being mentioned in trades going to Denver prior to him going to the Rams. I could have missed it.

Ryan... I never was a fan of him as a consideration. Quite honestly, I didn't want them backing the brinks truck up for Rodgers and was surprised when the Wilson thing happened. At the time, I mentioned that if I had to pick, I would go with the younger option.

There were simply not any great options... so, they made their play and through the first stretch, it isn't working out.
I'm just talking about fan talk. I don't know if Stafford was ever a real possibility in Denver.

Even those of us who were insisting that Wilson had declined still expected him to be an upgrade over what you've had the last several years. But giving up four high picks + some talented players is the problem. And an even bigger problem is paying him 295 mil before he's taken a snap. His agent just bamboozled Paton.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-03-2022, 10:08 AM   #53603
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Geno Smith NFC offensive player of the month

Highway robbery
FLEECED!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:21 AM   #53604
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post

I think one person here brought up Matt Ryan
That was me...

Denver would have still had their picks this year and next, Chubb, Fant, Lock, Harris would still be Donks...and about $200 million richer.

This was a deep draft and they lost top (cheap) prospects in exchange for Wilson...they would be in position to draft a QBOTF...especially if they had still moved Chubb. Could have completely rebuilt their OL in anticipation.

Wilson would have been an OK move if he had come without the draft compensation...like Manning. That was a once in a lifetime deal...

Your team would be in much better shape with Ryan than Wilson...hence the 32nd ranked offense.

Both arent playing well...one was cheap and easy to get rid of.

I said this move went against what I knew about how to build a team...and was correct. Now the Donks are dismantling..would have shipped off JJ for a 2nd.

Interesting nobody was willing to give up a 2nd...shows what the league thinks of his "elite" route running. In the age of the $20 million WR, nobody wanted a cheap one.

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-03-2022 at 11:49 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:56 AM   #53605
Abolish The Salary Cap!

He. Cannot. Be. Covered. 1-on-1.

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 11:57 AM   #53606
Ultrabanned

He. Cannot. Command. A 2nd round pick
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 11:57 AM   #53607
Ultrabanned

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2022, 11:59 AM   #53608
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
He. Cannot. Be. Covered. 1-on-1.

He doesn't have to be covered when your QB is Russell Wilson.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-03-2022, 12:07 PM   #53609
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-03-2022, 12:14 PM   #53610
Consuming CP souls

32nd ranked offense screams otherwise. Why no tweets lately about Mr Limited?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2022, 12:14 PM   #53611
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

You still gonna be this Pro Paton when he is fired? Will you be just like you are now with a new GM claiming he is also some sort of genius?
tredadda has disabled reputation