Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:45 PM   #5341
In Search of a Life

Wouldn't mind Zay Jones on a 1 year prove it deal. Met his Dad in Vegas at the SB and was pretty cool.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 01:48 PM   #5342
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I've been a fan of his for a while, but Clowney would be a really good addition to our DL while Omenihu is out.
I think that if the Chiefs have proven ANYTHING in the last 5 years or so, it's that they'd rather sign ME to play DE than Jadeveon Clowney.

I mean there's never been even the slightest bit of smoke around that guy coming to KC at all. Not even when he was effectively a street FA looking for anybody to give him a 1-year prove it deal.

For as much as he would appear to be a fit, the front office very clearly doesn't think so.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 02:04 PM   #5343
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Anyone who thinks this dude isn't going to have a role here next year is kidding themselves. Andy is probably drawing up new plays for him as we speak. This team doesn't just give up on supremely skilled players unless they're a cancer like Marcus Peters was. A guy like Toney is going to get countless chances because of how disgustingly talented he is. I'm still not sure I've see anyone in my time as a fan who has the kind of skillset he does. Those jukes are straight out of Madden.

If anyone can motivate this kid in a contract year to actually do something with himself, it's Andy, Pat and Trav.
Toney simply needs to reliably catch the ball. That's it. If he can catch a few early, that confidence will build and he'll be fine. The fact that he F-d game one last season set him back a lot, IMO.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:07 PM   #5344
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think that if the Chiefs have proven ANYTHING in the last 5 years or so, it's that they'd rather sign ME to play DE than Jadeveon Clowney.

I mean there's never been even the slightest bit of smoke around that guy coming to KC at all. Not even when he was effectively a street FA looking for anybody to give him a 1-year prove it deal.

For as much as he would appear to be a fit, the front office very clearly doesn't think so.
Yeah, never been a sniff there.

I don't really see much left out there in FA that would really help much at WR or RB. Maybe some vet DE's .
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:08 PM   #5345

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Toney simply needs to reliably catch the ball. That's it. If he can catch a few early, that confidence will build and he'll be fine. The fact that he F-d game one last season set him back a lot, IMO.
i still think the answer is putting him on the boundary.

He's trying to run before he catches in the middle. He's trying to do too much pre-catch and losing his concentration. And then the ball pops up in the middle of the field and all hell breaks lose.

Keep him out wide and let him work. If he drops it - well hell, it probably goes OOB.

Unless/until he can get some confidence back, you can't use him over the middle. He's just sped up in that morass.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:10 PM   #5346
Hockey Town

Man can we just sign Zay Jones already?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:11 PM   #5347
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Renfrow should be cheaper. GO GET HIM FRETCH VERSH
He would be perfect. 1 yr 2.5mirrion. Sign on the dotted line bub.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:11 PM   #5348
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
i still think the answer is putting him on the boundary.

He's trying to run before he catches in the middle. He's trying to do too much pre-catch and losing his concentration. And then the ball pops up in the middle of the field and all hell breaks lose.

Keep him out wide and let him work. If he drops it - well hell, it probably goes OOB.

Unless/until he can get some confidence back, you can't use him over the middle. He's just sped up in that morass.
That's a pretty solid idea.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:18 PM   #5349
Baba Ganoush

Treylon Burks reportedly on the trading block now.

Veach loves those struggling high drafted players
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:26 PM   #5350
Starter

Quote:

2026 7th.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:48 PM   #5351
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
He would be perfect. 1 yr 2.5mirrion. Sign on the dotted line bub.
If you aren't Asian this post is racist.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 02:49 PM   #5352
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I think he's been misused in Tennessee (even with the injuries), and would be best used as a big slot. He'd be a nice low risk high upside bet to replace Rice for the first half of the season.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:52 PM   #5353
In Search of a Life

They'd have to pick up some of the $.

I'd be more interested in maybe Najae Harris or Myles Saunders
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:56 PM   #5354

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They'd have to pick up some of the $.

I'd be more interested in maybe Najae Harris or Myles Saunders
He'd only have a $1.5 million cap hit; the signing bonus would go on TN's cap.

For a 3rd day pick, I'd probably be interested. I didn't like him coming out of the draft but I'd have taken him in the late 2nd as a novelty. I don't think there's a ton there because I just never really saw him learning to run routes even at the college level.

Most 'poor man's Deebo's are just scrap-pile gimmicks that aren't actually good at anything. There's really not a lot of room for mediocre with that approach. You're either great at it or you're more trouble than you're worth.
Old 05-07-2024, 02:59 PM   #5355
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Boyd to Tennessee…

Tyler Boyd is signing with the #Titans, per source, on a one-year deal worth up to $4.5M

A reunion with Brian Callahan. pic.twitter.com/bo1uMZedhd
— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) May 7, 2024

He's a slot guy, I don't think the Chiefs needed another slot receiver.

Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.