Old 03-23-2015, 12:00 PM  
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

**** OFFICIAL 2015-2016 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread ****

Regular Season
Spoiler!

Big 12 Tournament
Spoiler!

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-brac...ketball-men/d1

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2016 at 03:42 PM..
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:28 PM   #5341
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I'm just going to enjoy the ride, and hopefully the games. I'm beyond having expectations for the tournament. The last time I did, I ended up hating Aaron Aflallo with every fiber of my being.
Yep.

Unless they lose Thursday... that would really suck.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:30 PM   #5342
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yep.

Unless they lose Thursday... that would really suck.
If they lose Thursday, you'll find me hanging from my showerhead by my underwear strap.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:33 PM   #5343
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
Every analyst on this CBS network bracket show I just watched picked KU to be in the FF and everyone of them picked them to lose to MSU lol.

Call me nuts, but I wanna another shot at MSU.
Me too, we gave the earlier game away to them.

We WILL win this time!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:54 PM   #5344
Mahomes Dynasty

Miles Simon can STILL GO TO HELL!!!
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-14-2016, 08:56 PM   #5345
Mahomes Dynasty

Gerry god damn McNamara can STILL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:00 PM   #5346
Mahomes Dynasty

Ali Farokhmanesh can STILL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!! Go join the other 2 bastards IN HELL!!!!!
Old 03-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #5347
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones View Post
Every analyst on this CBS network bracket show I just watched picked KU to be in the FF and everyone of them picked them to lose to MSU lol.

Call me nuts, but I wanna another shot at MSU.
The chances of both KU and MSU (probably the two best teams in the tournament) making the final is something like 5%.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:07 PM   #5348
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Ali Farokhmanesh can STILL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!! Go join the other 2 bastards IN HELL!!!!!
Juan Dixon is in that boat as well.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:07 PM   #5349
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
The chances of both KU and MSU (probably the two best teams in the tournament) making the final is something like 5%.
Yep. Which is why I'm wondering why soneome isn't mixing it up on the national level.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:09 PM   #5350
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Yeah the tourney is such a crapshoot. Yet, too many fans base their season on the NCAA tourney performance.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:20 PM   #5351
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Yeah the tourney is such a crapshoot. Yet, too many fans base their season on the NCAA tourney performance.
What are the MLB playoffs then? Does the 162 games matter more or the "crapshoot" short series?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:29 PM   #5352
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
What are the MLB playoffs then? Does the 162 games matter more or the "crapshoot" short series?
If CBB were some sort of a series format like an MLB or NBA then you can take the "madness" out of March. Best team would win it every year then.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:43 PM   #5353
MVP

Please god let KU meet MSU in the championship. I am not sure if there is a matchup I would have more confidence in.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:46 PM   #5354

It figures. The first time the Jayhawks are scheduled to play in the NCAA tournament in Des Moines, the city I live in, not only are they the #1 overall seed of the tournament, but Indiana and Kentucky are both also in DSM. So, tons of Hoosier and Wildcat fans want tickets, and the prices are absurd, and hard for me to justify paying.

I don't have a problem skipping their first game, but I really wanna see their 2nd game on Saturday.
alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.alnorth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:56 PM   #5355
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
As long as it's a one and done it's a crap shoot.
jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.