Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:42 PM   #53476
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
DE: Chris Jones
NT: DJ Jones
DE: Dre'Mont Jones
OLB: Gregory

ILB: Bolton
ILB: Singleton/Jewell/Gay
OLB: Browning
CB: Surtain
CB: Darby
FS: Justin Simmons
SS: Caden Sterns/Kareem Jackson

LT: Bolles

LG: Thuney
C: Humphrey

RG: Meinerz
RT: Billy Turner/Wylie
TE: Kelce
WR: Jeudy
WR: Sutton
WR: Tim Patrick
RB: Javante

QB Mahomes

What a joke. For one thing, the Broncos play a 34 and the Chiefs play a 43. So both teams are going to have an advantage at the edges in their defensive alignment. Neither Browning nor Bonitto is big enough to play even RE in an even front. I’d take Clark and Karlaftis over them.

Chris Jones and Dre’Mont Jones would start inside in a 43 or at either end in a 34.

Bolton and Gay would be your ILB in a 34. Bolton and Gay in a 2 LB set (Singleton is close to Gay but less athletic).

And in a nickel set, yeah, Surtain is one of the CB. Sneed is one of the others and KJuan Williams as the slot. Simmons would be one S and Reid the other. Darby overSneed is a hilarious take.

On offense, just a hilarious take on the WR. Smith-Shuster and Valdez Scantling crack that alongside one of Sutton or Jeudy. Meinerz over Trey Smith is a hilarious take. The tackles are pretty even, too.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:43 PM   #53477
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Pretty sure he wasn't being that technical with his use of the term. Most people aren't these days.
Ok, so who are the starters? I don’t really want to have to investigate snap counts to respond to a post.

I’d think DJ Jones would start over Nnadi, but is Nnadi a starter? His snap counts are pretty low.

I’d choose whichever edge happened to be healthy on the Broncos over Clark and Danna/Dunlap/Karlaftis/whoever.

With Gay out, I’d take Griffith or Jewel next to Bolton.

Obviously Surtain and Simmons would start for probably any team.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:43 PM   #53478
The man you could post like.

I'd put Brown at RT, but that's none of my business.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:46 PM   #53479
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Ok, so who are the starters? I don’t really want to have to investigate snap counts to respond to a post.

I’d think DJ Jones would start over Nnadi, but is Nnadi a starter? His snap counts are pretty low.

I’d choose whichever edge happened to be healthy on the Broncos over Clark and Danna/Dunlap/Karlaftis/whoever.

With Gay out, I’d take Griffith or Jewel next to Bolton.

Obviously Surtain and Simmons would start for probably any team.
Not sure if he was being hyperbolic or not, but yes, there are guys outside of those he named that would start for the Chiefs.

Also, Gay isn't out.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:46 PM   #53480
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Chiefs are the #1 scoring offense in football. They also allow fewer yards and points per game on defense.

Fewer yards and points than who? Detroit? Certainly not than Denver.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:47 PM   #53481
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
What a joke. For one thing, the Broncos play a 34 and the Chiefs play a 43. So both teams are going to have an advantage at the edges in their defensive alignment. Neither Browning nor Bonitto is big enough to play even RE in an even front. I’d take Clark and Karlaftis over them.

Chris Jones and Dre’Mont Jones would start inside in a 43 or at either end in a 34.

Bolton and Gay would be your ILB in a 34. Bolton and Gay in a 2 LB set (Singleton is close to Gay but less athletic).

And in a nickel set, yeah, Surtain is one of the CB. Sneed is one of the others and KJuan Williams as the slot. Simmons would be one S and Reid the other. Darby overSneed is a hilarious take.

On offense, just a hilarious take on the WR. Smith-Shuster and Valdez Scantling crack that alongside one of Sutton or Jeudy. Meinerz over Trey Smith is a hilarious take. The tackles are pretty even, too.
Since Sneed lines up inside most of the time, I think Sneed and literally any of the Chiefs rookies would start with Surtain.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:47 PM   #53482
The man you could post like.

Quote:
He's talking about the 2018 Chiefs.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:49 PM   #53483
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Probably would be had KC played the easiest schedule in the NFL like Denver has.

But to answer your question, its in reference to Dorsey's Chiefs.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-01-2022, 05:49 PM   #53484
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He's comparing these Chiefs to Dorsey's because of KnowMo's dumb post he was quoting.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:32 PM   #53485
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He's comparing these Chiefs to Dorsey's because of KnowMo's dumb post he was quoting.
I see. I was confused because he switched comparisons in the middle of his post. It’s funny how he compares the D to the 2018 Chiefs but not the O. Because obviously the 2018 O did score more.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:42 PM   #53486
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Why are Chiefs fans all in their feelings about the Chubb trade? Did you guys want Chubb that badly? Are you mad that General Paton got premium compensation for a guy you thought was a bust a month ago? Are you afraid that Miami and Hill are going to knock you guys out in the Wild Card round? Are you upset that Let’s Reach didn’t do anything to improve the Chiefs at the deadline? All of the above?
Just another player to leave that dumpster fire franchise without beating Mahomes or KC. It’s a very long list.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 06:46 PM   #53487
MVP

Is there a roster with more doofuses than Denver's?

Last edited by RaidersOftheCellar; 11-01-2022 at 06:54 PM..
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:49 PM   #53488
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
I mean start.
You turds will grasp at anything. I’d hate to be in the gym showers with you freaks.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2022, 06:50 PM   #53489
MVP

Quote:
I see. I was confused because he switched comparisons in the middle of his post. It’s funny how he compares the D to the 2018 Chiefs but not the O. Because obviously the 2018 O did score more.
This year's actually right on par with what the 2018 Chiefs averaged after they cut Kareem Hunt.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:55 PM   #53490
MVP

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today. I want no part of it: New Dork, So short. These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.