Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:52 AM   #52891
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDonger View Post
If you mean VAERS, I'm well-aware of it. I'm also well-aware that the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are the first to be used in humans.

What are your specific concerns, and upon what facts are they based?
The lack of protocol to and research to provide facts.

I don't think there is any conspiracy or microchips but I also don't think there has been enough time to full understand any long-term effects, if any.

It's a decision I've made and I'm pretty sure I fully understand the risk/reward on both sides of the equation.

It's really that simple and this time, I'm truly done discussing it because it's such a polarizing topic that we can argue all day and night and you won't change my mind and I won't change yours.

Have a wonderful day!
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 10:56 AM   #52892
"!MOOB knihT"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
The lack of protocol to and research to provide facts.

I don't think there is any conspiracy or microchips but I also don't think there has been enough time to full understand any long-term effects, if any.

It's a decision I've made and I fully understand the risk/reward on both sides of the equation.

It's really that simple and this time, I'm truly done discussing it because it's such a polarizing topic that we can argue all day and night and you won't change my mind and I won't change yours.

Have a wonderful day!
Well, it's just a fact that people have been getting stuck with the mRNA vaccines for well over a year now. None of them have grown a second head or all dropped dead, so I guess it's how you define "long-term effects." They don't alter DNA, and they break apart within a few days of injection and just leave the antibodies. So...
NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.NotDonger is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:06 AM   #52893
Kind of a mod

NotDonger is seeming awfully similar to Donger.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 11:16 AM   #52894
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Notnotdonger?
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:06 PM   #52895
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDonger View Post
Well, it's just a fact that people have been getting stuck with the mRNA vaccines for well over a year now. None of them have grown a second head or all dropped dead, so I guess it's how you define "long-term effects." They don't alter DNA, and they break apart within a few days of injection and just leave the antibodies. So...
Right, but the word mRNA looks very similar to DNA...so what if they're changing our DNA?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:32 PM   #52896
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Notnotdonger?
NotLongDonger

Wait, that probably sounds more sexual than intended. NotForLongDonger.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:33 PM   #52897
Life is changing..

Cases here in NW Missouri still going up. Hospitalizations going up. Positivity rate still going up. We're definitely in another surge. Just have to see how long it lasts and hope it doesn't get as bad as it was this winter.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 12:42 PM   #52898
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Majority of COVID-19 infections, deaths now among unvaccinated people in Canada: Data

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...ehp&li=AAggNb9

Of the vaccinated individuals, only 0.0027 per cent died due to COVID-19 while partially vaccinated and 0.0018 per cent died due to COVID-19 while fully vaccinated"
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 01:09 PM   #52899
Stay positive, don't give up

Wonder when the fda approves it? Within a year? Then that excuse can go out the window. This new variant is taking over.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-26-2021, 02:41 PM   #52900
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

I guess I don't get the "just wait...more research" stuff. How long? What is the point when it's deemed "safe"?

Reminds me of a friend I had in high school that said they'd never get lasik because there's no way to know what happens 10, 20, 30 years after - so they apparently thought it had to go a full lifetime before it could be considered safe(?)
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-26-2021, 03:32 PM   #52901
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Wonder when the fda approves it? Within a year? Then that excuse can go out the window. This new variant is taking over.
There will ALWAYS be another excuse. The people who haven't gotten the vaccine yet simply aren't going to do it. There's no amount of data you can show them. There's no well reasoned discussion you can have with them. No full FDA approval. They've made up their minds and that's it.

It sucks, but it is what it is.

Last edited by TLO; 06-26-2021 at 03:40 PM..
Old 06-26-2021, 03:36 PM   #52902
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I guess I don't get the "just wait...more research" stuff. How long? What is the point when it's deemed "safe"?

Reminds me of a friend I had in high school that said they'd never get lasik because there's no way to know what happens 10, 20, 30 years after - so they apparently thought it had to go a full lifetime before it could be considered safe(?)
mRNA = scary!! It's too new! We don't have long term data! Even though the first people to get the jab were over a year ago, and I don't think there's a vaccine in history that has shown serious safety signals after 8 weeks. And no, myocarditis isn't a serious safety signal. It's an incredibly rare side effect that should be and WAS monitored by the FDA.

Then you tell them the J&J vaccine isn't mRNA and they say BLOOD CLOTS!!! Even though they're just about as rare as getting myocarditis from one of the mRNA vaccines.

These people aren't worried about safety. They're just full of excuse after excuse for not getting vaccinated.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 03:37 PM   #52903
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
That's what I thought, but upon questioning it turns out he washes his legs, doesn't mind if his neighbors hang out in their driveway/garage and does not become giddy over fluctuations in crude oil prices. Definitely NotDonger.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2021, 03:43 PM   #52904
Life is changing..

Just stop with the excuses. If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't. Just stop spreading blatant bullshit lies and excuses onto other people.

Sorry. /end rant
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 03:50 PM   #52905
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Right, but the word mRNA looks very similar to DNA...so what if they're changing our DNA?
Yes, and what if instead you got Covid and it gave you a lifetime of pain?

What are some symptoms of COVID-19 long-haulers?

Those individuals are often referred to as “COVID long-haulers” and have a condition called COVID-19 syndrome or “long COVID.” For COVID long-haulers, persistent symptoms often include brain fog, fatigue, headaches, dizziness and shortness of breath, among others. Apr 15, 2021
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.