Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:29 AM   #5251
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
Sounds like a poll question.
go for it. be sure to put the three eyed monkey option on there.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:30 AM   #5252

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyranaway
go for it. be sure to put the three eyed monkey option on there.

aka, the GAZ option.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:33 AM   #5253

I'm a lesbian in a man's body.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:34 AM   #5254
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
aka, the GAZ option.
no

joeys schedule(come find the man!)

10pm -1225am"The 10PM thread"
1225 - 1230am "The 1230 am thread"
1230am - 2am "earlymorning thread"

come get me bitches.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:34 AM   #5255
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater
I google Vos and came up with this:

VOS
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VOS is a three-letter abbreviation with multiple meanings, as described below:

In linguistic typology, VOS denotes Verb Object Subject
Stratus VOS - a fault-tolerant computer operating system, developed by Stratus
Hitachi VOS3 - Virtual-storage Operating System, OS/390 compatible, by Hitachi, Ltd.
Virtual Object System - a free and open platform for multiuser 3D virtual reality and interactive, collaborative 3D virtual spaces
Virtual Orchestra Studio - a freeware computer game
Virtual Office Systems - an online customer acquisition system
It's Latin!!
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:34 AM   #5256
legend

Quote:
I'm a lesbian in a man's body.
Rump Ranger

Old 01-24-2007, 12:35 AM   #5257

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyranaway
Rump Ranger

Yeah, you can hear me!!!!

in other news, BUG EATER

I also found this

Old 01-24-2007, 12:37 AM   #5258
Reset

Quote:
well lets see what I can do in the next 30 minutes before I go to bed.

I'm at 2022, sorry with this one 2023 and I haven't even reached a month yet.

but I will not be on much tomorrow and not at all tomorrow night or all day Thursday, my month anniversarry. I am going to Dallas to fight my ex in court of child custody/support issues. This place has been a wonderful place for levity, I can not say it enough.

I joke that I'm addicted to this place, but the truth is so close that I might as well keep joking.

Anyway, back on point, with 2100 in one month (I think, between tonight and tomorrow I can hit this mark) then the break down is as follows;
4200 at 2 months
6300 at 3 months
8400 at 4
10500 at 5 ( so at four months and three weeks I could enter the 10,000 posts club?)
12600 at 6months
14700 at 7
16800 at 8
18900 at 9
21000 at 10
22100 at 11
24200 by december, wow, good job vosbill, add some tremendous whoring moments and it could be done. WOW, I have a goal in life now.

excuse me while I go get my gun.....
Gameday threads always increase your post count too..so..include that for next Sep,Oct,Nov and December.
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:38 AM   #5259
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I googled Bugeater and I think I found your site..... like you can't afford high speed internet.

http://bugeater.net/

Whats New !
Welcome to the new Bugeater.net. Site was last updated on:
July 21, 2006
Latest update
Brewing
I have started a new hobby in the last year. Homebrew. I started with extract kits to get my feet wet, but quickly moved on to "All-Grain" brewing. I have documented my first all-grain brewing session here.
Here's one of his Mardi Gras pics:
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:38 AM   #5260
UNSTOPPABLE

somebody tell me how to get the poll options to come up.
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-24-2007, 12:40 AM   #5261
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Yeah, you can hear me!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike And The Mechanics
Take the children and yourself
And hide out in the cellar
By now the fighting will be close at hand
Dont believe the church and state
And everything they tell you
Believe in me, Im with the high command

Can you hear me, can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you?
Can you hear me, can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running, can you hear me calling you?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:40 AM   #5262
The Maintenance Guy

Wow, that dude hangs around some nasty chicks:

Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:40 AM   #5263
The Maintenance Guy

Sam-click on "add a poll" under the text box.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:41 AM   #5264

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater
Here's one of his Mardi Gras pics:
so which one is you???

JK

Old 01-24-2007, 12:41 AM   #5265
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
somebody tell me how to get the poll options to come up.
ask in the 12:30 am thread. it's the dang coolest place to be after 1230!

Closed Thread