Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2024, 05:48 PM   #2
Starter

Staylor, misspelling on pick #179, believe it’s should be Estime.
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 05:50 PM   #3
Starter

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Jaylx Hunt, DE, Houston Christian

Pm semt
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-12-2024, 05:24 AM   #4
Mahomosapien

****OFFICIAL 2024 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****

The LA Rams select Frank Gore Jr. RB southern miss

Pm sent to O.city
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-12-2024, 10:34 AM   #5
Starter

Staylor - think I bongled the spelling on my pick. Believe it should be “Jalyx” - though I’m seeing both spellings online in a couple places. I initially copied my spelling from Dane Brugler, but Jalyx appears to be the more commonly used version online.
Old 04-12-2024, 10:48 AM   #6
Starter

Also with that last pick, the Steelers are done with their draft.

1-20: Terrion Arnold, CB, Alabama
2-51: Tyler Nubin, S, Minnesota
3-84: Sedrick Van Pran, OC, Georgia
3-97: Jalen McMillan, WR, Washington
4-118: Christian Jones, OT, Texas
6-178: Jaden Crumedy, DT, Mississippi State
6-195: Jalyx Hunt, DE, Houston Christian

Honestly not happy with my work this year. I like most of the picks in a vacuum, but the board didn’t fall the way I hoped with the strategy I employed. It won’t offer significant help this year at their biggest needs. Namely, I passed on a Center in round 1 with the hopes of snagging Frazier at 51. Oops. I don’t think the Steelers can afford to settle for a round 3 center. Real life - Once Powers and Barton are off the board (if not taken by the Steelers), they’re trading up for Frazier. More likely, I think they just take Powers outright at pick 20. A few FA signings during the draft also adjusted priorities concurrent with my selections. Hindsight is 20/20 (and easy to have seeing how things played out), but I’d take a very different path through the draft with a do over.

The good:

Went with what I feel was BPA with the first two picks, these two DBs will be good building blocks for continued defensive excellence.

Got two likely starters for the Steelers on the OL, though I’m not sure either significantly improves team OL play for 2024. That’s unfortunately a testament to how bad the line currently is. Christian Jones (RT) lets them shift BRoderick Jones to LT.

Last edited by Kellerfox; 04-12-2024 at 03:28 PM..
Old 04-13-2024, 08:40 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

O.snail took too long:

The Atlanta Falcons select Steele Chambers, LB, Ohio St.

Last edited by staylor26; 04-13-2024 at 08:45 AM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:42 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Mecca stoped making his picks a while ago so I'll just make his too:

The Miami Dolphins select Malik Mustapha, S, Wake Forest
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 08:46 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

BossChief sent me his likens good boy!:

The New Orleans Saints select J.D. Bertrand, LB, Notre Dame
Old 04-13-2024, 07:28 PM   #10
Needs more middle fingers

The Buffalo Bills select, Rasheen Ali, RB, Marshall
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2024, 09:57 PM   #11
MVP

DET selects Black Watson, RB, Memphis
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-13-2024, 10:51 PM   #12
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
DET selects Black Watson, RB, Memphis
I think Black Watson is his OnlyFans account. Not sure the NFL will let that one slide, so I put him up on the board as Blake Watson.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 08:12 AM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I think Black Watson is his OnlyFans account. Not sure the NFL will let that one slide, so I put him up on the board as Blake Watson.
lol
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-13-2024, 10:44 PM   #14
Special Teams ACE!!!

The Green Bay Packers select Myles Harden, CB, South Dakota
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2024, 11:23 AM   #15
Veteran

The Broncos Select Drake Nugent, C, Michigan
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli