Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-03-2019, 05:20 PM   #2
WhatUneed2Hear

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:30 PM   #3
YOU take YOUR seat

Ok this game is officially reeruned. There's really no excuse for this lol.

Mercole Hardman, upset that he's the #4 WR in the NFL in yards, comes and complains and I tell him we'll get him more involved.

So the next game he has 7 catches, 210 yards and 3 TDs and now he is pissed off that I didn't get him more involved in the game. Says he was open out there but just wasn't getting the ball. "Why didn't you give me an opportunity, man?"

That's just pure shitty game development right there, why would shit like this even be in the game if nothing matters?

and he gets a -5 morale loss for his 7 catch, 200+ yard, 3 TD game.

"waaaaaah, I got offensive player of the week coach, waaaaaaaaaah, why you no get me invovles more? waaaaaaah"

The game developers know so little about football, they think that a 200 yard, 3 TD game is a bad game for a wide receiver.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 08:32 AM   #4
Resident Glue Sniffer

yep; I've basically stopped playing it. hell, I played MLB the Show 17 most of the weekend.

Though, I need to give MUT and Franchise a legit try. It's just frustrating as a CFM type gamer as that mode is just really bad. The game 'feels' totally different in CFM than it does in MUT; like there's a completely different coding approach (or whatever you would call it) to CFM, if that's even a thing.

I used to be a Franchise player, but the last few years I just don't have the time to grind out and focus on running a franchise.

I wish as a CFM player that during training and in games, you got graded on how you did your job. Training is infuriating. "Prevent the Offense from Scoring a TD" or "Prevent a 1st Down'....you do everything right as your CFM player, but fail the training because of some other dumb stuff your defense (whom you're not in control of) is doing. Performance points in games are basically tied to tackles (at least in terms of playing as a MLB or defender) or sacks. Not whether you did what you were supposed to do during the play. I gave up on playing CB last year as you earned more points by letting the WR catch the ball then tackling him, than you would if you shut down the WR completely.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:06 AM   #5
Consuming CP souls

How is it possible that it's this bad still?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:13 AM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Because it’s made by EA.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:01 AM   #7
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
It's not - people are being stupid negative.

The gameplay is ****ing awesome.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:38 AM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It's not - people are being stupid negative.

The gameplay is ****ing awesome.
This game has been trash for a while now. It’s sad that you can’t admit it.

Shit that’s been in previous versions got taken out and then brought back as new....and you’re ok with that?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:49 AM   #9
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This game has been trash for a while now. It’s sad that you can’t admit it.

Shit that’s been in previous versions got taken out and then brought back as new....and you’re ok with that?
I used to be in the same boat as Clay like 10 years ago. I thought Madden was ok and people were just overly negative because of the exclusive deal. Now days I just can't keep defending it. In 2004 I thought "Man in 10 years this game is gonna be amazing!". But it's worse in some ways. MUT ruined it for those of us that like to just play franchise mode.

That said, the graphics improved a little this year and the way players control feels better than last year. Aside from that I see little improvement.

I want them to completely scratch their "presentation" and start over. Why not make it so the game looks and feels like a Sunday Night game? Or a Monday Night game? Or just a regular CBS/FOX game? Why not have a combination of those presentations? Even if the announcers were the same throughout, they could at least present the games as if they were on CBS, Fox, ESPN, NBC, NFL Network. I get they would need permission from the networks for it but they could do it. At least present it so it looks like ONE of those networks.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:09 AM   #10
MVP

i only play franchise mode but i am having a blast with this years game. I can't put it down. Me and my buddies have three different leagues, one we're qbs only, one we're a defensive player and the other is a full fantasy draft full game.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-04-2019, 09:17 AM   #11
Hockey Town

Yea it's EA, if you use the TFG roster it's better but not as good as it should be.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:08 PM   #12
You gotta kill a few people

Still lots of issues but I'm trying my best to have fun with it.

I decided to start a franchise with the Chiefs and left it on all-pro. It was rocky at first, but after a 1-2 start I've won 6 straight. I'll probably need to bump it up to all-Madden soon but I really despise the bogus ways the CPU ****s you at that level.

One thing they did well is the disparity in skill between QBs. I've been feasting on trash like Osweiler and Tannehill. They'll throw errant passes under pressure and even in a clean pocket from time to time. They'll hold on to the ball too long and throw dumb ass picks.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:00 AM   #13
I'll be back.

jesus, drafting is super hard

i drafted WR with 68 CTH i thought was pretty good

going to be much harder to keep the team around mahomes stacked
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2019, 08:28 AM   #14
Veteran

Watch out for the extension Mahomes gets.. If you just offer the stock offer that pops up his cap hit towards the end of the contract is 50 and 75 million a season.. I don't think there are any options of restructuring?
Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.Unsmooth-Moment would the whole thing.
Old 09-05-2019, 10:56 AM   #15
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment View Post
Watch out for the extension Mahomes gets.. If you just offer the stock offer that pops up his cap hit towards the end of the contract is 50 and 75 million a season.. I don't think there are any options of restructuring?
You get so little control over things like contract details and restructuring and things like that. Even NBA 2K10 had a ton more options when it came to the business side of your franchise.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.