Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 04:33 AM   #5221
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
bros... what you got recipe wise for a nicely layered lasagna? never had a homemade one before tbh. But def. wanna try to make that and a pizza this week!

How much work do you want to do? I don't share my lasagna recipe, but try Mario Batali's on Food Network. It's rock solid.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 11:54 AM   #5222
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
How much work do you want to do? I don't share my lasagna recipe, but try Mario Batali's on Food Network. It's rock solid.
FMB is all Garfield at protecting his lasagna recipe...

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 11:58 AM   #5223
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
FMB is all Garfield at protecting his lasagna recipe...

It's one of only three recipes I won't give out (the other two being chili and barbecued beans). And my lasagna is the best of the lot.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:06 PM   #5224
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Tonight is grilled chicken breasts with Gates BBQ sauce, baked potato, corn on the cob, garden salad, blackberries and strawberries and Tank 7.

Yummy.
Perfect!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:19 PM   #5225
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
bros... what you got recipe wise for a nicely layered lasagna? never had a homemade one before tbh. But def. wanna try to make that and a pizza this week!
pioneer woman has a great recipe.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:21 PM   #5226
Politically Incorrect

Last night I cooked two pork tenderloins that I had marinated for 48 hours in Lawry's Herb and White Wine Marinade. At first it smelled just like Kraft Italian dressing but it changed over time.

Prior to cooking, I let the tenderloins sit on the counter in the tupperware for 45 minutes to get to room temperature then I took each one and dried them off with a paper towel.
I first heated my stainless steel pan to high and added some canola oil. Once hot, I added the two tenderloins to sear all over. Took about 12 minutes. At the same time, I turned my oven on to 350 degrees to preheat. Once I seared the tenderloins on all sides, I added back the leftover marinade they had soaked in back into the pan and stuck the whole pan into the oven for roughly 22-24 minutes.

Once they were done, I took them out of the pan to rest and put the pan back on the stove to make a sauce.

I took at least a cup of white to deglaze, added two tablespoons of butter, and two heaping tablespoons of Harris Teeter's Green Olive and Tomato tapenade into the pan. Cooked for about 12 minutes to reduce and burn off the alcohol.

I then cut them into 1-2" chunks and poured the sauce over.

This dish was better than any pork tenderloin I ever got in a restaurant. I have tons of leftover and the only side dish I made was Cannellini Beans with a splash of Tabasco.

So simply but so damn good! I even impressed myself.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150517_161731.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	109792   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150517_165555.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	109793  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:22 PM   #5227
Cast Iron Jedi

at the new tag.

Admitted food snob. But is it because I won't give out my recipe? If I give out my recipe all willy nilly, then it wouldn't be special.

I will give a few tips I've learned though. Fresh pasta, bechamel instead of ricotta, **** cottage cheese, good blend of cheese, homemade sauce, fresh herbs over dried.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:49 PM   #5228

Quote:
at the new tag.

Admitted food snob. But is it because I won't give out my recipe? If I give out my recipe all willy nilly, then it wouldn't be special.

I will give a few tips I've learned though. Fresh pasta, bechamel instead of ricotta, **** cottage cheese, good blend of cheese, homemade sauce, fresh herbs over dried.
I did not make that tag. Then again, I've chosen to not make any tags, but I'll assume it's because you're holding back in your relationship with this board and awesome food.

So I will have to deal with more frozen lasagna because you won't share something the world might benefit from.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 12:59 PM   #5229
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I did not make that tag. Then again, I've chosen to not make any tags, but I'll assume it's because you're holding back in your relationship with this board and awesome food.

So I will have to deal with more frozen lasagna because you won't share something the world might benefit from.
You and Buzz can enjoy a Stouffer's lasagna.

But seriously, I told you, that Mario Batali recipe is great. I've made it, it's outstanding.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:54 PM   #5230
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

But seriously, I told you, that Mario Batali recipe is great. I've made it, it's outstanding.
Stouffers is the good stuff, but we usually do Chef Boyardee/ Buzz
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:59 PM   #5231
Banned

haha thanks for the info
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 05-18-2015, 02:00 PM   #5232
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Stouffers is the good stuff, but we usually do Chef Boyardee/ Buzz
Canned or personal size?

Old 05-18-2015, 02:06 PM   #5233
Banned

i normally get the family sized one... make the top cheese very nicely melted and almost crispy.. love it
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 05-18-2015, 02:46 PM   #5234

Quote:

Why not just show up at Casa de'FMB and call it good?

Old 05-18-2015, 02:58 PM   #5235
Baba Ganoush

I'll be out fishing. Going to BBQ out there, not sure what everybody is taking but I'll be making Guys chicken wings with salsa verde.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread