Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:29 PM   #5206
I like Pie!

Sirloin steak on the grill and baked potato, Hy-Vee had the steaks $4.88 a pound. and who was the wise azz that did the Tag "Buzz Likes Canned Gravy", It's package gravy you moran!

Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:31 PM   #5207
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Sirloin steak on the grill and baked potato, Hy-Vee had the steaks $4.88 a pound. and who was the wise azz that did the Tag "Buzz Likes Canned Gravy", It's package gravy you moran!

What are you talking about?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	134
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	109790  
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:33 PM   #5208
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
What are you talking about?

That's better...
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:45 PM   #5209
I like Pie!

Quote:
I think the key is low heat. You have to get the white cooked through, and without flipping, the only way to do that is low heat.

I actually prefer my eggs over hard, but went sunny-side-up for this just because. Wife likes her's over easy, and I do them that way regularly for her. Except I don't turn 'em.

Get the pan pre-heated, put in the eggs, season, and cover with a lid (or a plate) for 1 minute. Immediately take it off the heat and serve. Perfect eggs every time. And since the top steams under the lid, they're basically over easy without the over.

I'm going to have to try this, my luck with a perfect runny egg is about 50/50, I tend to break the yolk on the flip.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:49 PM   #5210
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I'm going to have to try this, my luck with a perfect runny egg is about 50/50, I tend to break the yolk on the flip.

I figured you for an Egg Beaters kind of guy.

Try my method. I do it every morning for my wife, and it works every time. Go medium, medium high heat. It might take you a time or two to figure exactly what your stovetop setting is.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:50 PM   #5211
Cast Iron Jedi

Oh, don't forget to oil your skillet.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:56 PM   #5212
I like Pie!

Quote:
I figured you for an Egg Beaters kind of guy.

Try my method. I do it every morning for my wife, and it works every time. Go medium, medium high heat. It might take you a time or two to figure exactly what your stovetop setting is.
Well, part of my problem is I broke my 50 year old thin metal spatula with the wood handle. It was much better at getting under the egg than the thick plastic piece of crap I'm using now.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:57 PM   #5213
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Are we still cooking here?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:58 PM   #5214
I like Pie!

Quote:

I always go big on the butter with eggs.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:07 PM   #5215
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Well, part of my problem is I broke my 50 year old thin metal spatula with the wood handle. It was much better at getting under the egg than the thick plastic piece of crap I'm using now.

Try these, they're outstanding. A tad weird if you're left handed (like me), but great for eggs:

Matfer Bourgeat Exoglass Pelton Spatula Gray https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004SZ6Q..._x0swvb1PMDJ8V

Old 05-17-2015, 06:08 PM   #5216
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post

He may have been messing with me. Back to cooking, eggs in bacon drippings and flipping the grease to cook the top of the egg would be my preferred method.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:10 PM   #5217
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post

Quote:
He may have been messing with me. Back to cooking, eggs in bacon drippings and flipping the grease to cook the top of the egg would be my preferred method.

Not messing. My instructions didn't include oiling the pan, so I just wanted to be clear.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:15 PM   #5218
I like Pie!

Quote:
Try these, they're outstanding. A tad weird if you're left handed (like me), but great for eggs:

Matfer Bourgeat Exoglass Pelton Spatula Gray https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00004SZ6Q..._x0swvb1PMDJ8V

I want this to replace what I had.

http://www.amazon.com/Dexter-Russell...handle+spatula

Old 05-17-2015, 08:40 PM   #5219
Fight, build, win!

My Dad liked a sunny side up egg he would dip his toast into the yolk. I like them to sometimes. Mom taught me how she would take a big dollop of oleo let it melt in low medium heat. Then with great care crack an egg gently into the pan. She said you want to let it whiten on the bottom but not so hot it bubbles the whites. when they get opaque with just a little runny on top take a spoon and spoon the oil over the whites not the yolk. Once they stiffen a good thin spatula and walla.
I do this but I use veg or canola oil. It take patience and time so if in a hurry go with a over easy. Fresh eggs are a plus but are hard to find in a grocery. When my Grandparents were alive we had farm fresh. Sunny up are easiest if you go to Town Topic or if anywhere near Nevada Mo. White Grill. They are artists with a grill and spatula.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-18-2015, 02:18 AM   #5220
Banned

bros... what you got recipe wise for a nicely layered lasagna? never had a homemade one before tbh. But def. wanna try to make that and a pizza this week!
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Closed Thread