Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-30-2019, 01:49 PM   #2
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
Who did you sign to screw up the cap space? There's a amount reserved for rookies depending on the picks you have. I just won a superbowl with the stock roster, and I signed the big names to long deals and still had 18mil in cap room come free agency offseason. Now i can release Dirty Dan, Sherman, Wakins to free up a ton of money for Mahomes long deal. Watkins contract is terrible.
all I really did was resign Hill and Jones and tag Fuller during the offseason and had to make cuts to sign anybody.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:24 AM   #3
Hockey Town

ALL of the CB's are overrated, Kayvon Webster who started like 3 years ago and has basically spent his time since then getting injured and being a 4th CB has a 79 rating.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:34 AM   #4
The man you could post like.

Eric Berry was an 86 at launch. They don't give a ****.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:50 AM   #5
Hockey Town

Use the TFG roster, it's a lot better.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2019, 01:55 PM   #6
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Use the TFG roster, it's a lot better.
I don't see that on PC.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2019, 02:02 PM   #7
Hockey Town

Oh well shit it's on PS and Xbox, figured very few people were playing on PC.
Old 08-29-2019, 02:39 PM   #8
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Oh well shit it's on PS and Xbox, figured very few people were playing on PC.
Quite a few of us are trying to persuade him to release it on pc.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2019, 06:32 PM   #9
Resident Glue Sniffer

Playing a franchise as a player as anything other than a Qb is pointless. SAme shit. Play as a lb, and in training you’re not rewarded for doing you job. Rather, the goal is to prevent a TD or first down...... it you’re not in control of all the other players in coverage. So regardless how well you cover your guy, you fail because of dumb shit the AI does on your defense, . Why not make training how well you do YOUR specific role in the defense, (or offense)

Not sure about mut or just straight up franchise, but if you’re a CFM guy like me, the game is pretty garbage if I’m honest. Don’t waste your money.

It only cost me like $14 out of pocket if I recall, and even for me its still a regrettable purchase.

Just ... ,meh. Probably only played about 20 hours total .....just like last year where I stopped playing, right around this time.

There’s no reason why this game should be so bad compared to the other sports games, other than EA doesn’t GAF.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 02:18 AM   #10
Banned

I do appreciate the tougher catches and animations..but they are still a couple years away
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-30-2019, 10:09 PM   #11
Everybody Lies.

Ok something has been happening to me recently EVERY time that is clearly a glitch or something is just ****ed up with my game but whenever I throw a bomb to a receiver (usually Tyreek) I switch to him after I throw the ball and I can't control him. The computer just makes Tyreek run off away from the ball and the AI intercepts the pass easily. It's ****ing stupid as hell. Anyone else have this happen? I used to be able to control the receiver....had to have been after a patch recently or something.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 07:52 AM   #12
MVP

I'm loving this game, playing on all pro with realistic sliders is really good gameplay. Yes there is a lot of stupid shit that happens but it's a video game.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-31-2019, 08:34 AM   #13
Everybody Lies.

When this game wants you to lose, it's nearly impossible to win. I was up on the Jets in the 4th quarter and all I had to do was run out the clock. I turned on conservative ball carrying and always held R1 to protect the ball. Still the game made me fumble the ball twice in the 4th quarter when that was the only way the computer could win. That's ****ing dumb. I won't even mention all the other reeruned things that happened.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:00 AM   #14
Consuming CP souls

So, it's dog shit again?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2019, 11:11 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
So, it's dog shit again?
no just google realistic sliders and the game is fine.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.