Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2018, 03:38 PM   #2
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Was there a more recent version of that type of plot?

Someone showed me a movie about 10 years ago that seemed like a more recent version, maybe early 90s. Group of kids are lost in a jungle environment, ran into a native tribe, and the last scene is when the guy with the camera realizes that they are going to kill (eat?) him and the group, as they close in on him. That's all I remember, but for some reason none of the other ones I've looked at seem right.
Green Inferno was Eli Roth's reimagining of Cannibal Holocaust. In the original film, they called the section of jungle they went into the green inferno.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-21-2018, 11:27 AM   #3
Veteran

Terrifier was flat out disgusting. I turned it off when
Spoiler!
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:31 PM   #4
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Terrifier was flat out disgusting. I turned it off when
Spoiler!
Your spoiler made me want to see it
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:26 PM   #5
Immanentize The Eschaton

Have any of you seen the Nicolas Cage film Mandy? I have heard a bit of positive hype about it, and I have the opportunity to see it.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:47 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Have any of you seen the Nicolas Cage film Mandy? I have heard a bit of positive hype about it, and I have the opportunity to see it.
Dude I am literally dying to see that film ever since the trailer & glowing reviews dropped . Sadly though, its not playing anywhere near me . Definitely check it out and report back cause I hear its ****ed up & beyond trippy .
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:32 PM   #7
Cheat Death

Quote:
I have tix to see it this Friday. Word of mouth around here has been positive.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:23 PM   #8
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Yes it's ****ing awesome - saw it last week.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:58 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Yes it's ****ing awesome - saw it last week.
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-28-2018, 11:19 PM   #10
Cheat Death

Mandy is Army of Darkness with a 70s LSD vibe, a touch of True Detective Carcosa, Pulp Fiction gimp scene, and PERFECT synth. I'm not bullshitting, the synth is worth the price of admission alone. Granted, this flick should be seen/heard on the big screen if possible, not sure how well it will translate at home, minus a boss setup.

Disclaimer: There's no tits, which is a minor disappointment, imo.

It's ****ing great tho.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:21 AM   #11
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Mandy is Army of Darkness with a 70s LSD vibe, a touch of True Detective Carcosa, Pulp Fiction gimp scene, and PERFECT synth. I'm not bullshitting, the synth is worth the price of admission alone. Granted, this flick should be seen/heard on the big screen if possible, not sure how well it will translate at home, minus a boss setup.

Disclaimer: There's no tits, which is a minor disappointment, imo.

It's ****ing great tho.
I saw about 10 movies that could have been influential in its creation.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:09 AM   #12
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
I watched this last night. Mainly because SR has been praising it.

I'm not sure how to best describe it. The confusing irrationality of Twin Peaks combined with the weirdest parts of Nick Cage acting sprinkled with gore and LSD. Something along those lines. Really ****ing bizarre. I'd guess half the people that watch it would want to shut it off within 10 minuets. But I thought it was a somewhat enjoyable little acid trip...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:14 AM   #13
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I watched this last night. Mainly because SR has been praising it.

I'm not sure how to best describe it. The confusing irrationality of Twin Peaks combined with the weirdest parts of Nick Cage acting sprinkled with gore and LSD. Something along those lines. Really ****ing bizarre. I'd guess half the people that watch it would want to shut it off within 10 minuets. But I thought it was a somewhat enjoyable little acid trip...
YES!
Old 09-22-2018, 02:36 PM   #14
Veteran

Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-22-2018, 05:24 PM   #15
Cheat Death

Terrifier was OK. I was honestly getting worried someone made that kind of movie without showing any tits, then it finally delivered in a good way. It did kind of drag out a bit to where I was mostly into my phone by the time it ended.