Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:10 PM   #496
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:10 PM   #497
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Kent Swanson was tweeting that he just looks “different” from other guys when he’s in full stride, which I took to mean as a positive.

There were also some people saying Hardman looked a little shaky fielding punts, and that Tre Smith has the lead on him there.

Hardman was great at UGA on punt returns. He probably was nervous on his first day in front of the crowd. I’ll give him a pass. I don’t start evaluations until preseason games start.

Highlights:
https://youtu.be/l-vEh0APdVU
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:10 PM   #498
In Search of a Life

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:13 PM   #499
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Whoever posts the post can check their "Helpful Answers" link in their user page and report back here as to who deserves the neg rep bukkake.
Well penbrook, we’re waiting...

Who is it?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:16 PM   #500
I am Number Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan View Post
Can't say I'm surprised by the answer to the mystery.

What else do you expect from a Raiders Fan?

Apparently my hint was a bit too cryptic.

Raidersnumber1 is the screwball.
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:30 PM   #501
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Well penbrook, we’re waiting...

Who is it?
He's too busy posting tweets from 3 hours ago.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:32 PM   #502
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
He's too busy posting tweets from 3 hours ago.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:39 PM   #503
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Clark on NFLN getting grilled by Brooke Pryor.
Along with about 25 cheeseburgers. And that's just her lunch.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:47 PM   #504
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I think the user can find it.

Fish ,iirc, provided a link once.
in User CP then select Helpful Answers.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:51 PM   #505
I'll be back.

Wow.

So....

1. Cheetah ran out to a standing ovation, louder than the one Mahomes got. He reacted in a manner not unlike Andy Dufresne emerging from the sewage pipe at Shawshank prison.

2. Cheetah's missed time does not appear to have affected his timing with Mahomes at all. The two were very much in sync today. Hill caught two or three contested balls with absolutely insane displays of vertical jump - whatever he has done this offseason to get better, his steps are absolutely ****ing spring-loaded now.

And on one of his two deep touchdowns, Hill was open by 15 yards. He absolutely SMOKED the poor DB covering him.

3. Mahomes does not look like he has stopped playing football since the AFC Championship game. I think I saw maybe two plays today where he didn't know where to go with the ball or made a bad throw. He was firing lasers. He made a throw on a corner route to....Pringle...I think...that looked like it bent physics.

Mahomes struggled on the day I was in camp last year. He looked like frickin' Dan Marino out there today. I think he took off running only once. He ended the two-minute drill with a TD to Mecole over the middle.

4. Eric Fisher completely shut down Frank Clark from what I saw.

5. Pringle is going to make this team. He looked like a damn All-Pro when he went up to catch a deep ball from Mahomes down the left sideline. He elevated and snatched it out of the air like Randy Moss.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 06:57 PM   #506
I'll be back.

Oh, and one other note: Mahomes took the snap on one play and fired the ball right out to Watkins on the sideline, with Thornhill one-on-one and playing about 10 yards off.

Thornhill came up to make the tackle and Watkins made him look like a child with the move he put on him. Stuck his foot in the ground and made a cut inside and GONE.

Cheetah and Watkins are both in peak form.

I think we're going to see some absolute magic from this tandem this year. Something like Montana to Rice and Taylor.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 06:57 PM   #507
In Search of a Life

So what does that tell us regarding Clark? Overrated piece of shit that we signed too much for or is Eric Fisher just that damn good
Old 07-27-2019, 06:57 PM   #508
sorta mod-ish

And Dante84 smiles as he changes his shorts
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2019, 07:00 PM   #509
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Wow.

So....

1. Cheetah ran out to a standing ovation, louder than the one Mahomes got. He reacted in a manner not unlike Andy Dufresne emerging from the sewage pipe at Shawshank prison.

2. Cheetah's missed time does not appear to have affected his timing with Mahomes at all. The two were very much in sync today. Hill caught two or three contested balls with absolutely insane displays of vertical jump - whatever he has done this offseason to get better, his steps are absolutely ****ing spring-loaded now.

And on one of his two deep touchdowns, Hill was open by 15 yards. He absolutely SMOKED the poor DB covering him.

3. Mahomes does not look like he has stopped playing football since the AFC Championship game. I think I saw maybe two plays today where he didn't know where to go with the ball or made a bad throw. He was firing lasers. He made a throw on a corner route to....Pringle...I think...that looked like it bent physics.

Mahomes struggled on the day I was in camp last year. He looked like frickin' Dan Marino out there today. I think he took off running only once. He ended the two-minute drill with a TD to Mecole over the middle.

4. Eric Fisher completely shut down Frank Clark from what I saw.

5. Pringle is going to make this team. He looked like a damn All-Pro when he went up to catch a deep ball from Mahomes down the left sideline. He elevated and snatched it out of the air like Randy Moss.
Mahomes didn’t look like Marino...he looked like Mahomes. That’s the best compliment we can pay him.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 07:01 PM   #510
In Search of a Life

Mahomes is better than Marino