Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:04 AM   #496
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Hardman's development
Huh?
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:45 AM   #497
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Huh?
Yes. There is a big difference in what Hardman was asked to do in college, and what he is asked to do in Andy Reid's offense.

He was used primarily as a kick returner in college, and when he played receiver, he basically ran go routes. He had no real, practical experience being an actual, every down wide/slot receiver. His route tree in college was almost nonexistent.

But now, Hardman has not only expanded his ability to run different routes, he has expanded his ability to run those routes with precision. He isn't Davante Adams running routes, but compared to where he started, he has advanced his skills a great deal in two years.

If you ever watch the all-22, you can clearly see his development as a receiver.

Greg Lewis has done a great job with Hardman. But what he did with Tyreek Hill is even more impressive. Tyreek was primarily a RB in college. The only real skill he entered the league with was his speed. Yes, Tyreek has amazing ball skills, but that is just a God given ability he was blessed with.

Now, not only has Tyreek made the transition from RB to WR, but he is one of the top 2 or 3 receivers in football. No one, including Andy Reid, had any idea that Tyreek would become what he is today. Yes, they saw the speed, but no one was predicting he would become an All-Pro Wide Receiver.

Greg Lewis is the position coach for both Hardman and Hill, and their development and success can be directly attributed, at least in part, to his ability to coach them up.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 03:22 AM   #498
Fan since 1997

Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-27-2021, 03:35 AM   #499
Fan since 1997

Tampa does have a nicer airport but if we were to compare the cities, KC is a much nicer city in my honest assesment. I lived in the Tampa area for 3 years and the city of Tampa is a boring lifeless dump. The downtown core is filled with a bunch of corporate buildings and Raymond James stadium is one of the worst football stadiums in the NFL. It looks so rundown for a stadium built more recently than Arrowhead. And you have some shady neighbourhoods there. Drugs, crime, prostitution is rampant in the city. I used to go to the Ikea store to buy stuff and I would drive the **** back home as soon as I could. Busch Gardens is really the only thing worth mentioning about Tampa. The rest of the city is undesirable.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-27-2021, 03:46 AM   #500
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Why do they have a teenager running their Twitter?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 05:05 AM   #501
Fish are scared of me

Interesting stat I heard on RGR was that Mahomes offense averages 3.5 points per possession.

So any time the opposing team is held to a FG or less they fall behind
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 05:33 AM   #502
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Tampa does have a nicer airport but if we were to compare the cities, KC is a much nicer city in my honest assesment. I lived in the Tampa area for 3 years and the city of Tampa is a boring lifeless dump. The downtown core is filled with a bunch of corporate buildings and Raymond James stadium is one of the worst football stadiums in the NFL. It looks so rundown for a stadium built more recently than Arrowhead. And you have some shady neighbourhoods there. Drugs, crime, prostitution is rampant in the city. I used to go to the Ikea store to buy stuff and I would drive the **** back home as soon as I could. Busch Gardens is really the only thing worth mentioning about Tampa. The rest of the city is undesirable.
Damn, bad assessment imo. Every major city has problems with drugs, prostitution, crime etc. south Tampa is an awesome area, tons of cool restaurants, and clubs, old areas, Davis Island, Ybor City, the Armature Works, Channelside district, Sparkman Wharf, the beaches along the Courtney Campbell Causeway. A short drive away from Clearwater Beach, St Pete Beach, The Trop, all kinds of cool areas in downtown St Pete, Tarpon Springs and their Greek village and sponge docks, best beach in the state Caladesi, and Honeymoon Island, Ft Desoto. The Tampa Bay Area is lots of fun, and endless things to do.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:12 AM   #503
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azide22 View Post
So a question I've been pondering- did Tampa adjust in the second half of this game in to something that would work in Super Bowl, or was that more about what the Chiefs stopped doing?

I think it was a bit of the first, and more of the second. They arent going to man up Hill again though. Pretty much can count on that!
I agree. I think it was more of the second in just about every game the 2nd half of the season. The Chiefs were on a mission and they chose the most direct, least creative way to get there.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 07:37 AM   #504
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Looking at this game:

Tampa has a really good defense, but it matches up a lot better against Green Bay than KC because so much of what the Packers do is based on running the ball effectively.

It’s kind of like the 49ers matchup, though that DL definitely gets the edge (Bosa > JPP; Buckner > Suh; Armstead > Barrett). They have speedy LB who will fly around and limit YAC. But the secondary matchup and blitzing tendencies of Tampa definitely work against it when matched up with the Chiefs.

Barring Tampa being +2 in turnovers, I don’t see its D being able to stop KC enough in this one to win it.

We’re seeing a lot of references to that first game, and I get it. But this is the playoff KC offense. They’re go to another level, keep the foot on the gas, and be more efficient in the red zone to boot.

The evolution in the KC short passing game makes the difference in the KC O vs Tampa D matchup.

On defense, Antonio Brown adds another dimension to their offense. KC didn’t use Sneed in the slot against Tampa, so that will be a new look/factor as well.

Considering how well Spagnuolo has usually game planned against Brady and how well KC played, I think they find ways to put a lot of pressure on Brady without getting exposed in the defensive backfield.

I’ve got KC 34-20 in this one. KC is a little more efficient, Tampa gets a little less done late.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 07:49 AM   #505
Three-Pat

I think the best way to neutralize their DLine is to keep from third and long where they can just pin their ears back. I believe Andy is aware of this and will put us in situations to keep it third and short. I am not sure we will see a lot of slow developing plays like we are capable of. I am just hoping Bowles continues to try and blitz Mahomes.

On the defense the XFactor for us will be AB. If we contain him I like our chances. While he might be bat s**t crazy he is still supremely talented and can create problems. You can rest assured that old man Tom will be looking his way often.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-27-2021, 08:17 AM   #506
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I think the best way to neutralize their DLine is to keep from third and long where they can just pin their ears back. I believe Andy is aware of this and will put us in situations to keep it third and short. I am not sure we will see a lot of slow developing plays like we are capable of. I am just hoping Bowles continues to try and blitz Mahomes.

On the defense the XFactor for us will be AB. If we contain him I like our chances. While he might be bat s**t crazy he is still supremely talented and can create problems. You can rest assured that old man Tom will be looking his way often.
I expect Tampa to start the game in zone and they will try to bring pressure from their front 4.

Watch the earlier Tampa-New Orleans game where Brees picked Tampa apart by hitting them over and over short and right in the area past their main coverage.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-27-2021, 08:22 AM   #507
MVP

People only fly to Tampa to quickly leave it and go to the beach
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:11 AM   #508
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Kind of Captain Obvious here but pass rush and turnovers are key to this game:

Pass rush:
- Mahomes led the league in QBR at 96.8 vs the blitz this year
- Brady was 30th vs the blitz (#5 when not blitzed)
- Bucs defensive blitz frequency ranked 5th (38% of drop backs)

Turnovers:
- Bucs generated almost half of their points (45%) this post season from turnovers
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:14 AM   #509
Starter

Quote:
I was just thinking, "Tampa Bay has a football team?", or "There are other cities in Florida other than Miami or Orlando?"
Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-27-2021, 09:31 AM   #510
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
People only fly to Tampa to quickly leave it and go to the beach
Yep, Tampa has devolved into a drug infested shit hole. We left 20 years ago because we could see the writing on the wall
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.