Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-05-2021, 05:56 PM  
Champs!

***Official 2021 Major League Baseball Playoff Repository Thread***

Schedule of the MLB 2021 Playoffs can be found below:
https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/2...ild-card-game/

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-02-2021 at 09:47 PM..
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:16 PM   #496
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Look at the talent he has to work with and he has one ring to show for it. His decisions are suspect as ****.

His sub was Steve Souza Jr? The dude who has hit exactly dick since July? Lux sat in the dugout the entire night.
Ok,got it.Good old Harry Reynolds and the crew like ripping the Dodgers all night anyway.

Edit : And they just speculated Pujols could sign with the Royals hypothetically in the off season.I'm pretty sure he hates the ****ing Royals,whether he's from here or not.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:24 PM   #497
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Wow, he's only 44?

Yeah, I suppose I can see that happening down the road, or if Montreal get an team.
Yeah he took over the Jays GM job at like 31 or something lol
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:25 PM   #498
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
Ok,got it.Good old Harry Reynolds and the crew like ripping the Dodgers all night anyway.

Edit : And they just speculated Pujols could sign with the Royals hypothetically in the off season.I'm pretty sure he hates the ****ing Royals,whether he's from here or not.
Yeah, no. Pujols needs to retire. He's done.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:28 PM   #499
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
He reminded me of McGwire in his final playoff series against Arizona - an automatic out with runners in scoring position.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:30 PM   #500
In Search of a Life

You can only expect a 48 year old mans body to do so much.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:32 PM   #501
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
For the love of ****….please beat the Astros.
Guess you gotta have somebody do it since the Dodgers sure can't.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-23-2021, 10:35 PM   #502
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Sure does help when you cheat.

Can't believe you can still root for those scumbags. Everybody involved in that crap should have been banned from baseball.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 10:36 PM   #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
My Braves are in the WS for the first time since I was still a teenager. I'm spent.
Congrats! Hope it's a good series.
Go STROS!
Old 10-23-2021, 10:37 PM   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Can't believe you can still root for those scumbags. Everybody involved in that crap should have been banned from baseball.
Too much respect for you to get into with you. But I will say that Cardinal Scum headed the whole operation and then there was the whole Cardinals thing about breaking into the Astros database. Remember that one? Is that cheating? Or are the Cardinals above it all?
And then there was the Boston Red Sox who used Apple Watches to relay stolen signs. And the NY Yankees who used TV's to do it as well.
And I'm all in favor of stripping the Astros WS Title. Also in favor of players involved paying a price. But MLB chose otherwise. Wonder why?

Anyway, sorry for the back and forth here. Again, I have a lot of respect for you. You can have the last word on the matter. I've said my peace.

Last edited by TEX; 10-23-2021 at 10:53 PM..
Old 10-23-2021, 10:41 PM   #505
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Too much respect for you to get into with you. But I will say that cardinal scum headed the whole thing n and then there was the whole thing about breaking into the Astros database. Remember that one is that cheating or the Cardinals above it all?
I guess I missed the part where that Cardinals bullshit ended up with them actively cheating during the games to win a ****ing championship.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:41 PM   #506
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Favorite Cardinals manager since the turn of the century?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:44 PM   #507
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Favorite Cardinals manager since the turn of the century?
Your lifelong butthurt has nothing to do with this.

I was actually happy Houston won until I found out how they did it.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:48 PM   #508
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
**** Houston.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 10:59 PM   #509

Quote:
**** Houston.
Your Dodgers just blew their chance to avenge anything. I was so hoping they would face off against Houston. Would have been a great narrative. Anyway, you're entitled to your opinion, so let the hate flow...
Old 10-24-2021, 02:34 AM   #510
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'd like to see pujols go 1-2 more seasons and break the 700 hr mark. He's not cooked. He was actually a solid hitter this year vs lefties and will easily find a role once the nl moves to a dh.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.