Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 12:09 AM   #5056
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
I prefer keeping Sneed, but D Smith plus a 1 or 2 guys isn't a bad 2nd option for us.
Danna and Smith give us insurance in case Wanya and FAU aren’t quite ready or if the draft doesn’t fall right for us.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 01:36 AM   #5057
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Danna and Smith give us insurance in case Wanya and FAU aren’t quite ready or if the draft doesn’t fall right for us.
Exactly, we already have depth at DB.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-22-2024, 06:05 AM   #5058
MVP

I think we are definitely going to sign a vet tackle, otherwise we'd already be hearing how "Wanya is ready" etc.. a la "Toney is a number one" chatter that leaked last time this year when we were out on wideouts.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 03-22-2024, 06:15 AM   #5059
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
I think we are definitely going to sign a vet tackle, otherwise we'd already be hearing how "Wanya is ready" etc.. a la "Toney is a number one" chatter that leaked last time this year when we were out on wideouts.
Wanya would have to make a considerable jump to be a starter. Relied to heavily on his punch coming pretty much exclusively from his left arm, good pass rushers
took advantage of that. Was too inconsistent with getting proper depth with his kickstep(s) at times and got caught reaching or straight getting trucked.
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-22-2024, 06:51 AM   #5060
MVP

Man I'm selfishly hoping they get a Sneed 4 year extension that's actually 3. We get enough money for Donovan and Danna. They we aren't truly in the run it back mold because we did add to the offense, but the defense that should be run back, is back. The draft could be all icing on the cake.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:41 AM   #5061
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Man I'm selfishly hoping they get a Sneed 4 year extension that's actually 3. We get enough money for Donovan and Danna. They we aren't truly in the run it back mold because we did add to the offense, but the defense that should be run back, is back. The draft could be all icing on the cake.
If you pay Sneed you have to work that contract in a team favorable manner though because if you don't you are going to lose 1 of McDuffie, Karlaftis or Bolton.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:12 PM   #5062
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If you pay Sneed you have to work that contract in a team favorable manner though because if you don't you are going to lose 1 of McDuffie, Karlaftis or Bolton.
Obviously I don't know the medicals, and I love Bolton but I think Sneeds impact greatly surpasses Bolton. The moneys not the same either but if I could get Sneed back on a good for both kind of deal I would. Bolton's market is a whole other bag of worms though. He's obviously not Roquon Smith, he doesn't cover like him. Where does he get paid?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:18 PM   #5063
Veteran

Quote:
Obviously I don't know the medicals, and I love Bolton but I think Sneeds impact greatly surpasses Bolton. The moneys not the same either but if I could get Sneed back on a good for both kind of deal I would. Bolton's market is a whole other bag of worms though. He's obviously not Roquon Smith, he doesn't cover like him. Where does he get paid?
Bolton is Spags coach on the field and one of the reasons we don't get run on anymore. I dont see how we'd let him go first.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:21 PM   #5064
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Bolton is Spags coach on the field and one of the reasons we don't get run on anymore. I dont see how we'd let him go first.
Last year he said Bolton and Tranquil regularly gave him feed back. Whats easier to replace a borderline shut down corner, who with the other shut down corner on your roster makes life hell for passers. Or an elite run stuffer who maybe doesn't struggle but surely doesn't excel in coverage? IMO Boltons limitations were more evident than ever this year. A few times teams just came at him in the passing game.
Old 03-22-2024, 02:38 PM   #5065
Veteran

Quote:
Last year he said Bolton and Tranquil regularly gave him feed back. Whats easier to replace a borderline shut down corner, who with the other shut down corner on your roster makes life hell for passers. Or an elite run stuffer who maybe doesn't struggle but surely doesn't excel in coverage? IMO Boltons limitations were more evident than ever this year. A few times teams just came at him in the passing game.
I'd still take Bolton. His value as the brain of the defense is priceless. In the Baltimore game, the quick out screen that Jones deflected? 100% called out by Bolton, allowing Jones to get out into space early and look for the ball rather than chase down Lamar. Theres a few more clips on Mic'd Up where you learn that someone's great play was really orchestrated by Bolton calling the coverage out. Small sample size, but he's the one putting all our guys into position to make a play.

I know you mentioned Tranquil, I'm not TOTALLY convinced you can just plug him in and you get the same value. At least not yet.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-22-2024, 03:16 PM   #5066
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
They’ll probably keep it more under wraps more this year, since that clearly blew up in their faces last year.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 03:18 PM   #5067
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Could they offer Sneed a one year deal with incentives to lower his number and remove the tag?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 03:20 PM   #5068
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Spags referred to Bolton as the Mahomes of the defense.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 03:24 PM   #5069
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
McDuffie and Karlaftis still have 3 possible years with the 5th year option. If they give Sneed 3 good years and a a little bit of a dead cap hit in year 4 they can make it work IMO.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-22-2024, 03:30 PM   #5070
Hockey Town

It also depends what Sneed wants, if he wants a top 3 CB deal I don't think the Chiefs can do that. He also hasn't made any money so maybe you bite the bullet and just let him play on the tag because you want 3 in a row.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.