Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-04-2022, 09:35 PM   #50671
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Quit being dumb. You know what they mean.
He can't.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-04-2022, 09:36 PM   #50672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

Awesome! Let's Fumble! Errrrrr, I mean Ride!
Old 10-04-2022, 10:00 PM   #50673
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
What would Denver’s PPG be if they had Geno and kept Fant? Plus their first and second round picks.
I dunno, but they'd be a better team today and in the future than the current version they have with Dangerpuss.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-05-2022, 07:20 AM   #50674
'Tis my eye!

Geno's start to the season is actually historic.

He has the highest completion percentage through 4 weeks in NFL history. And he's currently the #1 QB in the NFL according to the advanced metrics.

You can't make this shit up.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 07:28 AM   #50675
SuperChiefs

Choco Peni > let's hide
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 08:20 AM   #50676
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Geno's start to the season is actually historic.

He has the highest completion percentage through 4 weeks in NFL history. And he's currently the #1 QB in the NFL according to the advanced metrics.

You can't make this shit up.
How many believe it will last? I mean after all this time, it just clicks? I doubt it.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:22 AM   #50677
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
How many believe it will last? I mean after all this time, it just clicks? I doubt it.
Does it really matter? He's not their long-term answer, he's just proving that Russ was a bigger problem for that team than Broncos fans want to admit.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 08:25 AM   #50678
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Better chance of that happening than Russ all of a sudden looking like he's back in his prime again
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 08:27 AM   #50679
MVP

Quote:
When was the last time he was given a chance? His second year in the league?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:41 AM   #50680
MVP

Quote:
It's not gonna last. It's just a fun story right now.

The most fun part of it being that the $3.5 million dollar QB in Seattle is significantly outplaying the $250 million dollar QB that Denver traded for from Seattle.

It's almost like Seattle knew what they were doing or something. Not that they thought they were gonna get THIS out of Geno, but the whole addition by subtraction thing . . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:48 AM   #50681
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Better chance of that happening than Russ all of a sudden looking like he's back in his prime again
I was never truly sold on Wilson being elite even in his prime. He was a guy who could win you some games if the roster was solid, but so could Alex Smith.

There's a reason that the Seahawks were looking at Mahomes and other QBs years ago.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:58 AM   #50682

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
It's not gonna last. It's just a fun story right now.

The most fun part of it being that the $3.5 million dollar QB in Seattle is significantly outplaying the $250 million dollar QB that Denver traded for from Seattle.

It's almost like Seattle knew what they were doing or something. Not that they thought they were gonna get THIS out of Geno, but the whole addition by subtraction thing . . . . . .
Nailed it.
But regardless of what Geno does, Wilson is NOT the QB Denver thought they were getting, and that makes me laugh!
Old 10-05-2022, 09:06 AM   #50683
Choco Favre

Wooooooo Doggy

New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:16 AM   #50684
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Wooooooo Doggy

Oh MAN!! I better set to record.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-05-2022, 09:20 AM   #50685
The Seated Villain

I'm shocked that there are 3 teams that have scored less than Denver.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.