3 Daniel Lynch, LHP
4 Jackson Kowar, RHP
5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 08:45 AM   #5026
El Gato Gordo Loco

BWILLIES UPDATED MiLB PROSPECT RANKINGS

1. Vinnie mofuggin Pasquantino
2. Bob Witt the II
3. Adley Rutschman
4. Ashe Russell
5. Wander Franco
6. Tim Tebow
7. MJ Melendez

I'm not ****ing joking about Vinnie.

Last edited by BWillie; 08-20-2021 at 08:55 AM..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 08:47 AM   #5027
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
OPS

Whit - .704
Nicky - .701
Ryan O - .688
Alot of us figured this was coming, which is still baffling to me why they didn't move him. Dayton will probably think to himself, next year he's going to bounce back and we can move him then. An aging speedster is kind of scary. His defense already has declined for some reason. He's stealing bases so efficiently, still though.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:11 AM   #5028
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
He's still a ****ing pussy.

Yet a WAR generating pussy.
Compared to last year, he has been a welcomed surprise! His defense has been stellar and his hitting is only getting better! When Witt comes up, our middle infield is set!

Jump on the train, the kids from the farm is coming, more pitching is coming.

Now if we could only get us a good manager I would feel good about them. As for now, it's a wait and see
approach.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:16 AM   #5029
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Alot of us figured this was coming, which is still baffling to me why they didn't move him. Dayton will probably think to himself, next year he's going to bounce back and we can move him then. An aging speedster is kind of scary. His defense already has declined for some reason. He's stealing bases so efficiently, still though.
They didn't move him because teams didn't offer enough in return. Same as it has been the past few years. Moving a player that good and that cheap for organizational depth just doesn't make much sense. You need at least one big-ticket item in return, and no one has ever offered it.

Merrifield's D has drastically ticked up this year, though. He has played a really excellent 2B (the eye test backs that up, too). So I'm not sure where you're getting the "declining" defense comment from. His defensive value dropped as a slightly below average CF/RF, but he's still a plus 2B.

Looking at his advanced batting profile, the biggest concern is that he is hitting a higher number of ground balls and those ground balls have come at the expense of his line drive rate. Which has dampened his BA. His exit velocity and barrel rates (big indicators) are right in line with how Merrifield performed when he hit for higher averages with more pop. He's never been a big exit velocity guy.

The biggest issue is the launch angle/groundball rate. It hasn't seen a drastic change. That's not something I'd tie to physical decline.

He's still on pace to be a 4-win player at 2B, though, because of the defense and baserunning.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 09:41 AM   #5030
Dazed and Confused

Game this afternoon, KC @ CHC... Keller 7-12 5.62 vs. Davies 6-9 5.00...
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-20-2021, 10:13 AM   #5031
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
They didn't move him because teams didn't offer enough in return. Same as it has been the past few years. Moving a player that good and that cheap for organizational depth just doesn't make much sense. You need at least one big-ticket item in return, and no one has ever offered it.

Merrifield's D has drastically ticked up this year, though. He has played a really excellent 2B (the eye test backs that up, too). So I'm not sure where you're getting the "declining" defense comment from. His defensive value dropped as a slightly below average CF/RF, but he's still a plus 2B.

Looking at his advanced batting profile, the biggest concern is that he is hitting a higher number of ground balls and those ground balls have come at the expense of his line drive rate. Which has dampened his BA. His exit velocity and barrel rates (big indicators) are right in line with how Merrifield performed when he hit for higher averages with more pop. He's never been a big exit velocity guy.

The biggest issue is the launch angle/groundball rate. It hasn't seen a drastic change. That's not something I'd tie to physical decline.

He's still on pace to be a 4-win player at 2B, though, because of the defense and baserunning.
I stopped watching Royals games about two months ago. My great Ballys Sports app always automatically signs me out usually after a week. Finally just said the hell with it. Also didn't want to be depressed all summer. He had a rough first couple of months. Glad to hear he's turned it around defensively.

Last edited by BWillie; 08-20-2021 at 10:21 AM..
Old 08-20-2021, 10:15 AM   #5032
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
I stopped watching Royals games.
When will you stop posting?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 10:19 AM   #5033
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
LilWillie won’t ever stop posting.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 11:25 AM   #5034
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Don't worry, I probably don't have more than 10 more years to live if family history is accurate.
Old 08-20-2021, 11:42 AM   #5035
Your mom

Quote:
Don't worry, I probably don't have more than 10 more years to live if family history is accurate.
10 more years???

CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 12:31 PM   #5036
The man you could post like.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 12:49 PM   #5037
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Watching the Royals game they are showing the Blue Angels flying around Chicago. This weekend is the annual Air and Water Show in there. Four years ago my girlfriend and I went to Chicago to a Cubs game (just to check Wrigley off the list) and it happened to be that same weekend. We sat at the very top of the stadium and had fun watching the jets fly around the skyscrapers and then they'd pass over the ballpark and rile the crowd up. Singing Go Cubs Go after they won was a lot of fun.

I highly recommend to anyone (Cubs fan or not) who has never been to take in a day game at Wrigley. We stayed in a hotel about a mile from the stadium so we walked to and from. It being a beautiful day that day didn't hurt. I count it as one of the best days of my life.

And when they call it the friendly confines...that's not just a name.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 08-20-2021, 12:59 PM   #5038
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
Watching the Royals game they are showing the Blue Angels flying around Chicago. This weekend is the annual Air and Water Show in there. Four years ago my girlfriend and I went to Chicago to a Cubs game (just to check Wrigley off the list) and it happened to be that same weekend. We sat at the very top of the stadium and had fun watching the jets fly around the skyscrapers and then they'd pass over the ballpark and rile the crowd up. Singing Go Cubs Go after they won was a lot of fun.

I highly recommend to anyone (Cubs fan or not) who has never been to take in a day game at Wrigley. We stayed in a hotel about a mile from the stadium so we walked to and from. It being a beautiful day that day didn't hurt. I count it as one of the best days of my life.

And when they call it the friendly confines...that's not just a name.
Every year it takes me by surprise and for a moment think we’re under attack.

I’ll be at the game tomorrow but there is a chance of rain in the forecast right around game time.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 01:07 PM   #5039
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Every year it takes me by surprise and for a moment think we’re under attack.

I’ll be at the game tomorrow but there is a chance of rain in the forecast right around game time.
We were watching the game and I kept hearing roaring in the background, this low ominous rumble coming from downtown, so I turned and looked out the back of the stadium and could see an F-14 just weaving in and out of the skyscrapers, going out over the lake and then back. We spent as much time watching the jets after that as we did the game.

It was such a cool experience.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 08-20-2021, 01:20 PM   #5040
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
We were watching the game and I kept hearing roaring in the background, this low ominous rumble coming from downtown, so I turned and looked out the back of the stadium and could see an F-14 just weaving in and out of the skyscrapers, going out over the lake and then back. We spent as much time watching the jets after that as we did the game.

It was such a cool experience.
I snapped this pic one year from the roof of our old condo about a mile south of Wrigley.

I really wanted to go today but decided to chance potential rain tomorrow to see anyone other than Keller pitch. Tickets are super cheap right now.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.