Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:03 PM   #5026
Supporter

Steak turned out good. Forgot to snap a picture.

Happy wife happy life, men.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:11 PM   #5027
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I found one on the Internet and meshed it with FMB's boy recipe. I had to make a lot of changes. Here's the final product.

That looks really freakin yummy
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:14 PM   #5028
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Thanks fellas. FWIW I had left over fresh thyme from the recipe and I used the remaining leftovers for the scallops. I basted the scallops with olive oil, butter, whole garlic cloves and rest of the thyme. Incredible flavor. Just keep basting those bad boys non stop.
FMB and you needa open a restaurant!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:23 PM   #5029
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
FMB and you needa open a restaurant!
I would love to own a restaurant. Not sure if FMB would be able to though. He can run it, I'll be the head cook and he'll supervise the kitchen. I'm down. What do you say FMB?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:27 PM   #5030
Cast Iron Jedi

Double post from mobile.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2015, 03:01 PM   #5031
**** you, you cretin.

Went to a local place here called Lengthwise and had they're chili mac burger. They also brew their own beers, you probably heard me talking about them

Destroyed.

Zeus Imperial Ale

Centennial Ale

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2015, 03:13 PM   #5032
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

I wish I had gotten some pics but this weekend I threw some flank steak in an oven with some red onion, chipotles in adobo, jalapenos, garlic, lime juice, tad bit of beef broth, and southwest spices. Let that cook at around 200 for about 5 hours then shredded it. Took everything from the pot, liquefied it in the blender and added it back to the meat.

The flavor was great but the texture was disappointing. Chewy. I'm curious if I cooked it too long, not enough, or if flank steak is just too stringy to be tender when shredded. I've had perfect texture on brisket, but that was sliced (against the grain) rather than pulled apart. I'd experiment with it but flank steak costs almost as much as fuggin ribeye these days.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 05-11-2015, 04:13 PM   #5033
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I wish I had gotten some pics but this weekend I threw some flank steak in an oven with some red onion, chipotles in adobo, jalapenos, garlic, lime juice, tad bit of beef broth, and southwest spices. Let that cook at around 200 for about 5 hours then shredded it. Took everything from the pot, liquefied it in the blender and added it back to the meat.

The flavor was great but the texture was disappointing. Chewy. I'm curious if I cooked it too long, not enough, or if flank steak is just too stringy to be tender when shredded. I've had perfect texture on brisket, but that was sliced (against the grain) rather than pulled apart. I'd experiment with it but flank steak costs almost as much as fuggin ribeye these days.

Flank is med rare only. Anything over is chewy. And the tenderness is largely in the slice.

You want to do that with brisket or pork butt. Would kill

Old 05-11-2015, 06:48 PM   #5034
www.nfl-forecast.com

Pot roast and potatoes from the pressure cooker, roasted carrots, topped with beef gravey with a side of roasted golden beets. A religious experience.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	109744  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2015, 06:49 PM   #5035
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Pot roast and potatoes from the pressure cooker, roasted carrots, topped with beef gravey with a side of roasted golden beets. A religious experience.

Mushy carrots?

Old 05-11-2015, 06:52 PM   #5036
Mod Team

Quote:
I found one on the Internet and meshed it with FMB's boy recipe. I had to make a lot of changes. Here's the final product.

Best looking dish you've ever made. That looks so good. Well done. Wow.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2015, 06:56 PM   #5037
Emporer of Mongo

looks yummy CD & inmem

keep it up!!!
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2015, 06:57 PM   #5038
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Making my first batch of chili tonight. Not even sure how that's possible at 38,but going to dip a bowl up right now. Wish me luck. Lol
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:04 PM   #5039
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Making my first batch of chili tonight. Not even sure how that's possible at 38,but going to dip a bowl up right now. Wish me luck. Lol
Will it also be your first time cleaning a toilet?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:06 PM   #5040
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Will it also be your first time cleaning a toilet?
No. Looking forward to it. Considering I've literally never made chili, I'm pretty ****ing happy with this. Can only go up from here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150511_200335.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	109745  
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread