Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2023, 12:00 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****

It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 08:40 AM   #4996
GDT white noise poster

I guess I'll put this here instead of a new thread

Has Skyy Moore redeemed himself on punt returns? I said earlier in the season that having him return punts was killing his confidence and he shouldn't be the return guy. I was scared when I saw him lining up to receive on the last drive but he definitely proved my dumbass wrong. What bigger confidence builder can there be than a good return to set up a game winning drive to go to the superbowl? I say let him return punts next season
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 08:43 AM   #4997
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Holy Shit!

I’m not going to ruin his call by quoting the last part, but I was ready to knock down a brick wall when he said it!

Watch this RIGHT NOW.
"Grab a bucket of guts" lmao I love that man
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 08:46 AM   #4998
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Funny nothing is ever said when the refs are terrible against the Chiefs and we've had plenty of games against us. I'm sure there were calls missed on the other side but let's ignore that.
Greenberg is a ****ing douchebag.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 09:29 AM   #4999
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
I guess I'll put this here instead of a new thread

Has Skyy Moore redeemed himself on punt returns?
Toney is too valuable as a receiver, Hardman is too.

Let the kid run with it. In the most pressure packed situation imaginable, with his arms frozen, the ball stuck like glue and he won the game.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 10:33 AM   #5000
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Sorry if Q

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:40 AM   #5001
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
God I love this!!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:41 AM   #5002
I'll be back.

Saunders balled out. Our run defense is elite.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:42 AM   #5003
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Listening to Bengals announcers. The Mahomes run absolutely broke them.

"NO! NO! NO! Ugh."
Where do you get the Bengals radio call? They used to have on NFL subscription but doesn’t look like you can listen there anymore?
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:46 AM   #5004
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I don't like Spags, and I also don't like Merritt or D'Alesio, but the defense was very good. Cullen should get some credit for how the D Line played. It was a very good game plan by Spags.

But, we still gave up a 3rd & 16, a 3rd & 19, and a 3rd & 24. That's ridiculous.

But, overall, and especially in the first quarter, Spags had them dialed in. But, one performance doesn't suddenly change my mind.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Did you watch the game? The big third downs we gave up weren’t because of poor coverage. Coverage was amazing on all of them. They were just pretty much indefensible balls. Credit to Burrow and his receivers!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:47 AM   #5005
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Where do you get the Bengals radio call? They used to have on NFL subscription but doesn’t look like you can listen there anymore?
I tune in live and record it baby. https://webn.iheart.com/

I didn't get anything after Butker trotted on the field though, so I'm looking for that. Need to hear their pain.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:55 AM   #5006
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Tough to watch, props to Ossai for standing up and talking about it (with Hill ready to murder any reporter who crosses a line).

siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:56 AM   #5007
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Man... Pacheco just has the best personality. Love this kid. Runs hard 100% of the time. Very humble. Doesn't talk shit. Hell he even said "We play our behinds off." And still hits like a ****ing Mack truck every run, while carrying the ball. Love it.
There's just something you have to love about young, energetic, impactful RBs. Style-wise, he's certainly way different than Kareem, but the combo of his play and his attitude have finally filled that void for me.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:57 AM   #5008
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Tough to watch, props to Ossai for standing up and talking about it (with Hill ready to murder any reporter who crosses a line).

That's pretty cool of Hill there.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-30-2023, 11:02 AM   #5009
Starter

If anything on sky Moore returning punts you can see his athleticism and open field ability and it looks elite. Just hope he gets a better feel next year in our system because I think he could be a weapon with the ball in his hands.
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-30-2023, 11:14 AM   #5010
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
That's pretty cool of Hill there.
I still like 'em better than Buffalo...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.