Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-07-2015, 09:47 PM   #4996
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Did everybody disappear? I made some killer dinner last night and not a single **** was given lol.

Anyways I might make shrimp étouffée on Saturday. I want to try food wishes recipe on YouTube. Does anybody have an authentic recipe that's not too crazy with ingredients?
Sorry, busy week. But it looks AWESOME...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:46 AM   #4997
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
What about tube steak? Is that a favorite?
Never heard of it. So wouldn't know.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-08-2015, 09:01 AM   #4998
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
I also topped it with a piccata sauce if you didn't notice. Nothing wrong with trying new things. I wouldn't call chicken cordon bleu elegant if you live America. It's awesome with sharp cheddar too. Sometimes things are better if done differently.
Sure you can do whatever you want. The original recipe does have variations, just not with a Mexican touch. More like veal, pork or using different kinds of ham. It's still a French dish.(originates in Switzerland actually) I just don't consider it chicken cordon bleu anymore when you go Mexican. That's just me though. It think there's a reason it means blue ribbon.

Quote:
Have you tried ketchup on Mac n Cheese?
Disgraceful. Utterly. That's something a child with no taste would do. JMO

But each to his own.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-08-2015, 09:25 AM   #4999
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Sure you can do whatever you want. The original recipe does have variations, just not with a Mexican touch. More like veal, pork or using different kinds of ham. It's still a French dish.(originates in Switzerland actually) I just don't consider it chicken cordon bleu anymore when you go Mexican. That's just me though. It think there's a reason it means blue ribbon.

Disgraceful. Utterly. That's something a child with no taste would do. JMO

But each to his own.
Would you still consider it hamburger if you used ground turkey and not beef?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:18 AM   #5000
Consuming CP souls

Papa Mehphys
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:51 AM   #5001
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Papa Mehphys
Never had take and bake
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:55 AM   #5002
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Never had take and bake
You aren't mehsing out
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-08-2015, 11:56 AM   #5003
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
You aren't mehsing out
You mehbe right about that.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:48 PM   #5004
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Would you still consider it hamburger if you used ground turkey and not beef?
No. I call that a turkey burger. I made that Wednesday night for the SO.

Old 05-08-2015, 02:54 PM   #5005
Gimme My Berries Back!

I've a name for your Chicken Cordon Bleu—Pollo cinta azul

Old 05-08-2015, 03:01 PM   #5006
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I've a name for your Chicken Cordon Bleu—Pollo cinta azul
That really bothered you didn't it? lol

I'm going to use Kraft singles next time.

Old 05-08-2015, 03:04 PM   #5007
Supporter

Quote:

If only there were a crunchy cheesy coating for the outside. . .
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-08-2015, 05:11 PM   #5008
Mod Team

Quote:
Never heard of it. So wouldn't know.
Lesbianism confirmed!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-08-2015, 05:18 PM   #5009
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:

Kraft isn't cheese. Use authentic cheese.

Old 05-08-2015, 05:19 PM   #5010
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Lesbianism confirmed!!!
That was a double entendre.

Closed Thread