Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:23 AM   #49906
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Like you guys have to suck it up and take that L every time you face KC.
But they don't. They either disappear, or go full reerun and try and still talk shit after losing to KC for 6.5 YEARS and counting...DonkTards are special tards.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 09-26-2022, 09:26 AM   #49907
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
No. Got any other stumpers?
You were less excited for a team that was performing better?

What is it that has you so excited this time? Is it the fact that you gave up 7 players/high draft picks for a past his prime QB who just robbed you of 250 mil? Is it your savant head coach?
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:29 AM   #49908
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Denver has the worst offense I’ve ever seen.

It’s not even a trolling comment; I think it’s worse than the Brady Quinn and Jamarcus Russell led offenses.
Just last week they were trying to argue that it would easily be a 30 ppg offense once they cleaned up the miscues....

Poor bastards are in serious denial.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:36 AM   #49909
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
You were less excited for a team that was performing better?

What is it that has you so excited this time? Is it the fact that you gave up 7 players/high draft picks for a past his prime QB who just robbed you of 250 mil? Is it your savant head coach?
This is different.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:38 AM   #49910
Choco Favre

Quote:
Just last week they were trying to argue that it would easily be a 30 ppg offense once they cleaned up the miscues....

They’re not going to beat good offensive teams
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:38 AM   #49911
Veteran

I'm not sure that we are in much of a position to trash talk; the Chiefs got beat by the corpse of Matt Ryan...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:39 AM   #49912
Rabbi Goldmann

Can anyone give advice to help my fantasy team? Jeudy is my 2-WR and I knew when I drafted him he could be a turd, but with Russ on board and slim pickings I did the deed anyway. I need out of this mess
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:41 AM   #49913
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:

Maybe they meant 30 points per month??
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:45 AM   #49914
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
“We’re so close,'' Wilson said. "It’s just—I’ve been a part of some good offenses and I think we have a chance to be really, really great. ... Sometimes, in baseball, you swing and miss
I've been watching football for 40+ years...the Donks have no chance to become a good offense. Wilson is "cooked"...he looks like a 15-20th QB...which is what he was last season. It's not a slump...

They didnt even reach the redzone until 5 minutes left in the game.

The offense scored 6 points through 3 quarters last week and 3 points this week.

There is no one going to come up with a scheme to magically fix this...you dont have the talent.

Wilson was your $250 million dollar shot to improve and he's currently 21st in QBR against bad teams. Donks are averaging 14 points a game...

Sometime you "Swing and Miss" in player acquisitions too...like failing to land Rodgers after signing his dart buddy.

Last edited by BlackOp; 09-26-2022 at 10:09 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2022, 10:29 AM   #49915
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Denver has the worst offense I’ve ever seen.

It’s not even a trolling comment; I think it’s worse than the Brady Quinn and Jamarcus Russell led offenses.
Buddy of mine and I were texting last night that the Tebow games were not this uninspiring. Hackett just does not know how to use his players. He’s embarrassing.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-26-2022, 10:31 AM   #49916
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Buddy of mine and I were texting last night that the Tebow games were not this uninspiring. Hackett just does not know how to use his players. He’s embarrassing.
Dude, it's not just Hackett. You have a $250M problem at QB.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 10:32 AM   #49917
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
It surely sucks for you guys. But I’m over here like…

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 10:34 AM   #49918
Andy Reid Supporter

The Chiefs played embarrassingly bad offense yesterday and scored 17 points. The Broncos haven’t scored more than 16 points yet this season
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2022, 10:35 AM   #49919
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Dude, it's not just Hackett. You have a $250M problem at QB.
Not giving Wilson a pass. Is it ok if I just complain about Hackett?
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-26-2022, 10:39 AM   #49920
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Holy s*** you guys lost to the colts and Matt Ryan.
Yep. Won't even try to defend it. But you guys still terribly suck.
TEX has disabled reputation