Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-01-2020, 06:27 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I drafted Trent Richardson in the first round when I had the Chiefs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:49 PM   #3
Special Teams ACE!!!

**** it.

The Cleveland Browns select Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma

**** Baker. **** Keenum. They both suck balls.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:52 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
**** it.

The Cleveland Browns select Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma

**** Baker. **** Keenum. They both suck balls.
That’s....actually a damn good pick.

Hurts is going in the 2nd.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:58 PM   #5
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That’s....actually a damn good pick.

Hurts is going in the 2nd.
Would make zero sense for the Browns to take him, though. I just looked and they also have freaking Cody Kessler as their QB3.

If Baker goes full Baker, then it's a smart pick. And that's... well, it's actually more likely to happen than I think...
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:53 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Bryan Edwards, WR, South Carolina
Old 04-01-2020, 04:45 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

A smallish elderly man enters the arena. He goes to the Buccaneers table, picks up their card, and walks spryly to the podium. He taps the microphone before speaking.

"In continuing the theme of central Florida's regional loyalty to the Buccaneers," he says, "I represent the Space Coast. My name is Frank Borman, and I am America's oldest living astronaut. You may remember me from such missions as Apollo 8 and Gemini VII."

"I am one of the second group of astronauts selected by NASA. You may know of the Mercury Seven as the first group, and I'm part of the group known as the Next Nine, which features such luminaries as Neil Armstrong, Jim Lovell, Pete Conrad, John Young, and others."

"One of the requirements to be part of the Next Nine was that you had to be under 6 feet tall. Height was a disadvantage in the space vehicles. So we proved that shorter people can be very successful in challenging endeavors. We expect that the next Buccaneer will also prove this."

"With the 116th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Amik Robertson, CB, Louisiana Tech."

With that, the 92 year-old Borman dons a personal jet pack and flies out of the arena.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:47 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Robertson is a luxury pick for the Buccaneers, but as others have mentioned, we're seeing a dropoff here in the 4th round, so we're going to take a guy who has good potential even if it's not a position of immediate need.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:08 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Frank Borman has notified fellow explorer Marco Polo of his upcoming pick, because Frank Borman is good at handling the details.
Old 04-01-2020, 06:02 PM   #10
Veteran

Horseface needs more weapons against the pass attack of Mahomes.

The Denver Broncos select Shyheim Carter, CB/S, Alabama.

PM will be sent.
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:18 PM   #11
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm getting Facebook ads for Buccaneers season tickets and gear now. There's got to be a privacy law violation going on here.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 09:14 PM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm getting Facebook ads for Buccaneers season tickets and gear now. There's got to be a privacy law violation going on here.
Been searching for Bucs draft needs have yah?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:49 AM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Been searching for Bucs draft needs have yah?
That's between me and Larry Page. He had no business telling Zuckerberg about ti.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:30 PM   #14
SuperBowl or bust

The Atlanta Falcons select Lamical Perine, RB, Florida
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:49 AM   #15
legend

Zuckerberg knows all, bro.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.