Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-14-2019, 07:57 PM  
Mod Team

CP Alpha List!!!

I have done extensive research and have concluded over my years at CP that the following are Alphas. I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Recent thread:
https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=323368

Austin Chief
Fan4ever
Marcellus
MoHillbilly
TwistedChief
Bwana
Rockymtnchief
Ocity
siberian khatru
loochy
bigcatdady
KCunited
Tooge
Seclark
TinyEvil
Pablo
Chiefscountry
Lewdog
Hog’sgonefishing
Mr. Tegu
ChiTown
DJJasonp
Bowser
Sauto
DJ's left nut
FAX
Pawnmower
htismaqe
Iowanian
MIAdragon
RadarChief
Bugeater
Lonewolf
Easy 6
KCTattoo
Rausch
IA_Chiefs_fan
OnTheWarpath15
frozenchief
big nasty kcnut
Frazod
Bearcat
RealSNR
Buehler445
HayWire
BryanBusby
Fish
Detoxing
Why Not?
Katie
Katipan
Dante84

Last edited by lewdog; 12-17-2023 at 09:16 PM..
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 07:20 PM   #481
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
If you have campaign to be on a list of alphas, probably you're not an alpha.
Bingo.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 07:20 PM   #482
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Bingo.
But if I send you reps and messages and stuff can I get added twice?????
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 07:25 PM   #483
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I'll stick with "I'm cumming baby"

Just don't have the same feel to be up on my wife and whisper in her ear "I'm going to have a visceral feeling so powerful my head explodes

Just don't seem to flow
If you have the capacity to utter sentences in that moment, you're not in the moment to utter that sentence.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 07:29 PM   #484
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
If you have campaign to be on a list of alphas, probably you're not an alpha.
That's a beta thing to say. Alphas will always let you know they're an alpha.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 08:01 PM   #485
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
That's a beta thing to say. Alphas will always let you know they're an alpha.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 08:06 PM   #486
Cheat Death

I thought them Salt Life stickers legit said Slut Life so I sped up and hollered when a Kia Stinger GT passed me with one in the back window.

Disappointed it was a dude but still emptied my nuts.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 08:08 PM   #487
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
But if I send you reps and messages and stuff can I get added twice?????
Ask Stevieray on that one!
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 09:04 PM   #488
Politically Incorrect

I just shart my pants. Is that Alpha?

I'm going to just sit here waiting for that answer.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 09:11 PM   #489
Supporter

TNF game testing if teabag piggyback rides are Alpha
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2022, 11:52 PM   #490
MVP

I’m looking for Johnny Truelove.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-21-2022, 12:11 AM   #491
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I just shart my pants. Is that Alpha?

I'm going to just sit here waiting for that answer.
Admitting you sharted your pants and not give a **** is Alpha. Trying to hide it and pucker the butt cheeks is beta
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 08:00 PM   #492
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Calling out the head of the Alpha's is some Alpha shit right there.
They call it "Big Dick Energy."
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 08:03 PM   #493
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Admitting you sharted your pants and not give a **** is Alpha. Trying to hide it and pucker the butt cheeks is beta
Ted Nugent didn't shower for a month and shit his pants when he went to visit the draft board.

Trying to get out of war isn't very alpha...but shitting your pants and not showering for a momth to get out of it is actually kind of alpha.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2022, 08:04 PM   #494
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Ted Nugent didn't shower for a month and shit his pants when he went to visit the draft board.

Trying to get out of war isn't very alpha...but shitting your pants and not showering for a momth to get out of it is actually kind of alpha.
So the final verdict is???
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 02:03 PM   #495
Politically Incorrect

I think I destroyed any slim hopes of Alpha status today when I got my first pedicure with a massage of my feet and legs.

Had my feet soaked in hot water first, nails trim and cleaned, cuticles scraped, in paraffin wax, hot stones on my legs, calluses and dead skin removed, massage oil on my feet and legs when done. They also turned on the chair back massage. Took 45 minutes and it was delightful!

Best $50 I spent - ($40 + 10 tip)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20221025_095554_HDR.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	125121  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote