Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2018, 05:38 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Lord of the Rings - Rings of Power

Premieres Sept. 2nd

Last edited by BigRedChief; 07-23-2022 at 02:59 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2022, 11:41 PM   #481
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Explain. I don’t understand any of whats going on as it rebates to previous movies.
She saw that the 'sigil' of Sauron was actually a map that pointed to the Southlands.

And when she set it on the map, you could see it was in the rough location of Mordor.

So clearly the Southlanders are right proper ****ed. We'll see how the process goes, but it's very obvious that the orcs are headed that way and are gonna take the place over. We'll see Mount Doom soon enough.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2022, 09:03 AM   #482
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well we can whip you up a good ol' sloppy Joe if you'd like.

I'm sure 2 and a Half Men is on TBS or somethin'...
Standing around making faces at each other isn't dialogue. Beautiful scenery isn't plot. Poorly written lines, delivered poorly, don't pay off. The good thing about this series is that you'll have plenty of time to read The Silmarillion as you watch it.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2022, 10:06 AM   #483
Needs more middle fingers

Got caught up on this last night.

I don't know man, i don't have any complaints lol.

I mean, the political speech at the start of one of those episodes was eye roll inducing. But beyond that i've enjoyed it.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2022, 10:39 AM   #484
Three-Pat

I just want to know who the old man is. I have my ideas though.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 09-29-2022, 11:26 PM   #485
Black Bob's daddy

Badass episode, finally some real action.
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-30-2022, 11:44 AM   #486
Perpetual Mediocrity

That was a pretty good payoff that episode actually. We certainly know where Mount Doom is now.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-30-2022, 03:58 PM   #487
Veteran

I signed up for a month of Amazon to watch that Thursday night game, so I can see this movie for free. Just need someone to strap me to a chair with metal instruments to hold my eyes open a la Clockwork Orange and I'll check it out!

Is it true guadrial smacked a guy in the butt with her sword to demean him?

My clockwork orange Rings of Power viewer setup better get here quick I am missing out.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-30-2022, 10:07 PM   #488
Supporter

Shit is hitting it's stride now. I give a shit about some of these characters now. It's amazing that it took this long, and frankly, if they didn't do such a fantastic job on the visuals, I'd have probably been out. But I'm here for it. Not sure if I'm here for the tragic ending they'll all inevitably receive, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 11:12 PM   #489
Ain't no relax!

Latest episode was really good. Glad to see this improving. They had some really impressive CGI scenes in this episode. They really succeed at showing the potential beauty of Tolkien's world.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:23 AM   #490
In Search of a Life

Definitely the best episode of the series. First one I've really enjoyed. I wouldn't call it great, but it was good.

Now let's see if they can keep the momentum going for the for the last 2 episodes.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2022, 01:28 PM   #491
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
So clearly the Southlanders are right proper ****ed. We'll see how the process goes, but it's very obvious that the orcs are headed that way and are gonna take the place over. We'll see Mount Doom soon enough.

Far and away the best episode to this point.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:03 PM   #492

Bronwyn: Still really hot.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2022, 02:10 PM   #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
That was a pretty good payoff that episode actually. We certainly know where Mount Doom is now.
Feel like we've known that for 3 or 4 episodes, but yeah - seems like we just saw it spew forth.

So I guess that makes Halbrand the King of the Ashes, eh? Because he was announced as their King about 3 minutes before the whole place went 'splodey.

"All Hail King Blip! Long may he rei.....oh shit!"
Old 10-04-2022, 02:13 PM   #494
Supporter

Quote:
Bronwyn: Still really hot.
You're not shitting.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 02:20 PM   #495

Oh crap - I just figured out where I remember her from!

She was Nora in How I Met Your Mother

Easily one of the hotter selections on that show...