Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2023, 12:00 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****

It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:44 PM   #4861
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
I'm not sad. We will be back and up your ass next year.
Maybe. The bills are going to start coming due for all those top 10 picks and it starts next year with 5 starters, 4 of which come on the defensive side of the ball. You know, the side of the ball that is actually any good.

Your team just got their ass pounded by a team starting a bunch of rookies on defense. Man, that must hurt.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 09:44 PM   #4862
Starter

Quote:
You spelled 'super bowl losing year' wrong.
One thing is for certain: The Bengals certainly won't be winning it.
KDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKDB is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-29-2023, 09:44 PM   #4863
Veteran

Quote:
If you think Chiefs fans weren't shitting their pants when the Bengals had the ball at the end with a chance to drive, you're not being honest.

Chiefs are 1-3 against Burrow and 1-1 in AFCCGs.

Let's just hope you win it all this year because it will really suck if you don't.

Chief fans know what it feels like to both win and lose a superbowl. Unlike bengals fans. Yall only know one of those.

All that aside, I have no doubt you guys will be competitive with Burrow at the helm. Everyone was calling this the bills/chiefs rivalry when it's really the chiefs/Bengal rivalry. Gonna be interesting to see how yall manage your team after Burrows eats up a ton of your salary cap.

Better luck next year
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 09:44 PM   #4864
Ultrabanned

Quote:
haha. I live in a great city and have a great family and life. I don't need a football team to validate me.
That’s what you have rival fans on a message board for!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:44 PM   #4865
Veteran

I was very pessimistic when Burrow had the ball with 2 minutes left and the game was tied.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 09:45 PM   #4866
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Cheap hit for sure.
It was late and deserving of a penalty but it wasn't cheap. It was a guy trying to make a play in the heat of the moment.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 09:46 PM   #4867
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
I was very pessimistic when Burrow had the ball with 2 minutes left and the game was tied.
Uh yeah. I’d love to say I was never say die we got this rah rah whatever but it was grim.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:46 PM   #4868
20 years

Quote:
haha. I live in a great city and have a great family and life. I don't need a football team to validate me.
i have a great family too. you still lost tho lol.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2023, 09:46 PM   #4869
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
The Chiefs franchise has won 2 SBs already.

The Chiefs next year will be much better on paper. They have tons of cap space and a dozen draft picks. We'll survive even if we lose the SB.
I don't doubt that at all. We will be back next year too.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:46 PM   #4870
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
what no super bowls does to a mfer

cant have shit in ohio
Well, at least the Bengals can think back fondly on winning the Super Bowl back in ... back in ... hey, wow.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:46 PM   #4871
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Maslowski View Post
and the legend of Patrick grew three sizes this day
So did my erection!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:46 PM   #4872
pie is never free

Quote:
It was late and deserving of a penalty but it wasn't cheap. It was a guy trying to make a play in the heat of the moment.
Hertz, donut?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:47 PM   #4873
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Maybe. The bills are going to start coming due for all those top 10 picks and it starts next year with 5 starters, 4 of which come on the defensive side of the ball. You know, the side of the ball that is actually any good.

Your team just got their ass pounded by a team starting a bunch of rookies on defense. Man, that must hurt.
Sorry, but it doesn't.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:47 PM   #4874
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

Lmao THIS!!! This year was our rebuilding year. Bills and bengals are going to get worse because of their salary cap situation. They really needed to win this year, as that's the window both teams really had with their current crop of talent.
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-29-2023, 09:48 PM   #4875
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
You're one of the good guys too. Congrats on the game. I'm not gonna hang around long but i don't just talk and run. I'll see you guys next time we meet.
You're welcome to become a Chiefs fan for the next two weeks. We're a very inclusive group. My warning, though, is that rooting for the Chiefs is addictive.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.