Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-24-2017, 02:23 PM  
oxymoron

Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8

About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link

Last edited by keg in kc; 06-21-2017 at 10:48 AM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:48 AM   #4801
Bring it on Ahab!

For everyone who thinks this was bad... I want to remind you that Cercei blew up a religious monument killing hundreds if not thousands including religious leaders and
some entire noble families while the king suicided himself from a window. She caused all of that and what happened?

She was crowned queen for this. There was no revolt by any regions enraged by the murder of their noble house. There was no uprising in the city for the dead mothers and fathers. No outrage that this powerful religious symbol was destroyed. No... the whole of the religion's power just vaporized. Poof!

I'm expecting the 7 people left in King's landing to name her queen and go about their business.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:49 AM   #4802
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of Thunder View Post
I actually suspect Dany will 'capture' Jon and sentence him to die. The dragon will unleash fire upon him - but because he is a true Targaryn, he will not die(Fire can't kill them, remember Dany survived this). People will realize what that means and cause them to turn against her.
Eh, I'm not even a little convinced that 'fire can't kill a Targaryn' is show canon. I think if you view the time that she walked through the fire pit as some kind of bizarre one-off when she was using magic and dragons eggs (afterall, it also hatched dragons), then Jon being burned when he rescued Jeor Mormont in season 2 works.

Let's not forget that B&W hate magic and mysticism - if they can make something a 1-time deal, they'll do it every time. I'd be damn disappointed if Jon suddenly becomes the unburnt as well.

It's just a bridge too far, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:53 AM   #4803
Stable Genius

Quote:
Shit - I can see that happening. Lots of rumors about him being a Targ.
Some foreshadowing where Dany warns him the next mistake will be his last and how vary’s was executed.

Then we see Tyrion free Jaime.
Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:54 AM   #4804
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
For everyone who thinks this was bad... I want to remind you that Cercei blew up a religious monument killing hundreds if not thousands including religious leaders and
some entire noble families while the king suicided himself from a window. She caused all of that and what happened?

She was crowned queen for this. There was no revolt by any regions enraged by the murder of their noble house. There was no uprising in the city for the dead mothers and fathers. No outrage that this powerful religious symbol was destroyed. No... the whole of the religion's power just vaporized. Poof!

I'm expecting the 7 people left in King's landing to name her queen and go about their business.
Hell, what 4 or 5 major kingdoms probably have dissolved into pretty kingdoms by now due to a huge power vacuum.

The show runners and script writers have no idea how a medieval society would respond to that event but that should be pretty obvious that they did no research for anything
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:54 AM   #4805
Trained to reign as the one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Eh, I'm not even a little convinced that 'fire can't kill a Targaryn' is show canon. I think if you view the time that she walked through the fire pit as some kind of bizarre one-off when she was using magic and dragons eggs (afterall, it also hatched dragons), then Jon being burned when he rescued Jeor Mormont in season 2 works.

Let's not forget that B&W hate magic and mysticism - if they can make something a 1-time deal, they'll do it every time. I'd be damn disappointed if Jon suddenly becomes the unburnt as well.

It's just a bridge too far, IMO.
The Doth'Raki building also burned to a crisp and she walked out unscathed.

God of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGod of Thunder 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-13-2019, 11:56 AM   #4806
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
The Doth'Raki building also burned to a crisp and she walked out unscathed.
But molten gold kills Viserys?

Again - Jon has been burnt. He's clearly not immune to fire.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:58 AM   #4807
Needs more middle fingers

I thought only Pure blood Targs are fire resistant. Jon Snow is not a pure blood Targ, and apparently neither was Viserys.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:59 AM   #4808
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I thought only Pure blood Targs are fire resistant. Jon Snow is not a pure blood Targ, and apparently neither was Viserys.
Ah. Makes sense why they stay in the family to **** then.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:59 AM   #4809
In BB I trust

At least these issues are giving rise to epic memes:

Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 12:00 PM   #4810
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

One thing we can all agree on; if you are a young girl in the world of GoT, never have a small toy of a hooved animal (i.e. horse or deer / stag) or you'll end up getting cooked to crisp.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 12:01 PM   #4811
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Yes. Especially that ONLY Euron arrives on that particular shore at just the right time to fight Jaime. One more Ironborn shows up and it's not much of a fight.

Meh, whatever. Wasnt' a bad fight. It's a TV show. Lots more that's stupider to bitch about.

Maybe someone raised this earlier, but WHERE THE ACTUAL **** did all those Dothraki and Unsullied come from?! Was there another set of armies that weren't at Winterfell that we were ever mentioned?

I would've thought a more logical explanation would be that the men of the North that were south of Winterfell had been heading south to get away from the Army of the Dead and they formed up with men from the Riverlands, the Vale, Dorne, the Reach and maybe even Highgarden to form a new army. Instead, it appears to be the same freaking army that I thought had been wiped out at Wintefell.

Did I miss something somewhere along the way explaining this?
Yes. They said half their force was eliminated. That was my biggest get the **** out of here with that shit moment. Obviously the writers didn’t watch the battle.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 12:01 PM   #4812
Stable Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Viserys didn’t die by fire though. Thought it was molten metal poured on his head.
Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 12:03 PM   #4813
The man you could post like.

Has Jon actually done anything this season? He rode Rhaegal and got chased around by undead Viserion for a bit. Gave that nice speech at the victory feast. Said "I don't want it" and "you're my queen" incessantly. Stood around while folks got slaughtered.

That pretty much cover it?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 12:03 PM   #4814
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue View Post
Viserys didn’t die by fire though. Thought it was molten metal poured on his head.
Show said nothing about pure blood. I believe she said “real Targaryen”
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2019, 12:07 PM   #4815
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Has Jon actually done anything this season? He rode Rhaegal and got chased around by undead Viserion for a bit. Gave that nice speech at the victory feast. Said "I don't want it" and "you're my queen" incessantly. Stood around while folks got slaughtered.

That pretty much cover it?
He is a beloved and respected leader until he isn't. His troops decided that looting a city that was collapsing and being burnt around them was more important than their king.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.