Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:49 AM   #48046
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Plus those are close contacts. They didn’t all have covid

Last edited by loochy; 11-29-2020 at 10:50 AM.. Reason: Can't find the proof that I thought I could. Comment redacted.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:51 AM   #48047
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
OK, how about Marcellus' kids or RunKC's family or all the others in this thread that are dealing with it?

Do you think it's really as bad as govt and media are making it out to be? "New cases" is a very, very broad term at this point and is being used to manipulate the population.
have you paid attention to who you are talking to?

Ask him how many of his family members have died from this. I dare you.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 10:52 AM   #48048
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Yeah, he needs to watch the oxy level. If he is a week into it hopefully this is the worst of it and he will start getting better. I tell you what though, I had my symptoms show on October 23rd and I still have feelings throughout the day like I am fighting off a cold or flu and I am very tired.
Dang you are going over a month. I hope you get better Pete.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 10:56 AM   #48049
Supporter

Quote:
Plus those are close contacts. They didn’t all have covid
Here is the thing on that.

NFL player has close contact...3 days later if he tests negative he can play.

My child has close contact. Automatic 14 day quarantine from school regardless of tests.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:57 AM   #48050
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Dang you are going over a month. I hope you get better Pete.
I will say this. Back in Feb. when I was sick it took me almost 2 months to feel 100% again. So this time around I don't know if it's just me getting old or the Covid.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:28 AM   #48051
Live free or die hard

Quote:
I will say this. Back in Feb. when I was sick it took me almost 2 months to feel 100% again. So this time around I don't know if it's just me getting old or the Covid.
Damn Pete, do work in a kissing booth?

Stay strong brother.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:29 AM   #48052
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Damn Pete, do work in a kissing booth?

Stay strong brother.
Apparently glory holes are a type of kissing booth
Old 11-29-2020, 11:30 AM   #48053
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Here is the thing on that.

NFL player has close contact...3 days later if he tests negative he can play.

My child has close contact. Automatic 14 day quarantine from school regardless of tests.
I’m not sure the specifics on it, but that’s what can happen when you test like they are
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:36 AM   #48054
Supporter

Quote:
I’m not sure the specifics on it, but that’s what can happen when you test like they are
My point is if my Son quarantines for 7 days then tests negative he still cannot return to school.

But if a football players tests negative 3 days into a quarantine he can play.

That is not fair and trust me, people make a thing of that.
Old 11-29-2020, 12:11 PM   #48055
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I am asking an honest and sincere question.
And I responded with a sincere respectful answer. If you, me, Glory Dayze, myslod etc, tailgated, got together to party, if we avoided political discussion, would have a great time eating some Q, sharing some cold ones, talking sports, cars and BBQ.

I'm in a horrible mood today. I had a huge weekend party planned for the Chiefs game here. Sat. night party, huge tailgate today, Bringing in KC pittmasters, had the Bucs on board giving us free space for 5000 tailgaters, reserved 5000 tickets held for our group. We raised $15K for charity last time in Jacksonville. We were thinking we could raise $25K this weekend while still having a great time. Then they signed Brady and it all fell apart.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:00 PM   #48056
Veteran

Quote:
This was mainly what I was referring to in my response buy feel free to post another emoji.
Well you’re wrong. Take a stats class and educate yourself.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:04 PM   #48057
Life is changing..

Our local hospital has its lowest number of covid patients in over a month.

Just a slight bit of optimism.

We'll see how things go in the next couple of weeks.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:05 PM   #48058
Life is changing..

Looking through strictly Missouri data.

Cases are down.
Positivity rate is down.
Deaths are down.
Hospitalizations are steady.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:35 PM   #48059
Cheat Death

My in-laws legit believe Derek Carr is possessed by satan after that sideline shot of him last week vs KC but don’t believe in mask effectiveness.

People are weird, what are you going to do.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:36 PM   #48060
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Our local hospital has its lowest number of covid patients in over a month.

Just a slight bit of optimism.

We'll see how things go in the next couple of weeks.
Mask work! Just takes 3 months to notice!
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.