Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:24 AM   #4786
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
That's apparently supposed to happen?

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...s-manufacturer

Or maybe the floorboards are just another way the NCAA keeps games close.

There's chatter about how both teams struggled from that end of the court, so now a few Kansas fans are also blaming the missed layups on a fault court.
That’s not causing a missed layup. Many of those the dudes were stopped.

That was just our guys choking.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:26 AM   #4787
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I don’t know that I’ve seen one do that. The other panels he steps on don’t do that. We can argue that it wasn’t enough to cause the injury, but I don’t think they are “supposed to” do that.

Real question is why didn’t they tape it better than that? I’ve had ankles tape that I couldn’t roll on a push off like that. I know I’m no Bacot, but that seems like a soft tape job. I had a student do it once and she didn’t do it quite as tight and I rolled it but I came down on someone’s foot.

Maybe Bacot wanted it that way so it didn’t limit his mobility as much.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:26 AM   #4788
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yeah they’re on their knees right now. Broken. Knowing that all of the nba ready recruits in the world don’t do you any good if your coach can’t actually coach.

Man this has been a fun tourney
Seeing Calipari's inability to scheme even passable offense against St. Peter's was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in NCAA. Must have been a real awakening for those fans.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:27 AM   #4789
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I don’t know that I’ve seen one do that. The other panels he steps on don’t do that. We can argue that it wasn’t enough to cause the injury, but I don’t think they are “supposed to” do that.
I wouldn't know. Don't think I've ever stepped foot on a college basketball court's floor other than at AFH.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:28 AM   #4790
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
That's apparently supposed to happen?

Or maybe the floorboards are just another way the NCAA keeps games close.

There's chatter about how both teams struggled from that end of the court, so now a few Kansas fans are also blaming the missed layups on a fault court.
Quote:

Company that manufactured the court itself says that's normal. Of course, the company that manufactured the court would probably say it was normal regardless of what happened.

I did read Gottlieb saying it was normal too, though, and he'd probably be in a position to know.
Then I really haven't been paying attention because I'm not sure I've ever seen a floor "give" like that. I know a little bit of give is normal, but I guess I haven't really paid attention to it before seeing that video. I guess my question would be then why don't you see the same give when he steps prior to the injury?
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:28 AM   #4791
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Nah, that deflection of the floor wasn't enough to cause what happened.

Bacot had already injured it in the last game, and it just gave out.
I imagine the movement would have been fine on a healthy ankle, but the tiny bit of lateral movement probably tweaked an already weak one. Either way, all floors will flex some.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:29 AM   #4792
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Then I really haven't been paying attention because I'm not sure I've ever seen a floor "give" like that. I know a little bit of give is normal, but I guess I haven't really paid attention to it before seeing that video. I guess my question would be then why don't you see the same give when he steps prior to the injury?
Have no answer for that.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:30 AM   #4793
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Gottlieb is right. He is a complete dickface, but he is right.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 10:30 AM   #4794
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Seeing Calipari's inability to scheme even passable offense against St. Peter's was one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in NCAA. Must have been a real awakening for those fans.
Yeah it was amazing. I always knew he got by on recruiting almost exclusively but it was glaringly obvious that game
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:32 AM   #4795
Supporter

Quote:
I wouldn't know. Don't think I've ever stepped foot on a college basketball court's floor other than at AFH.
I’m sure it wasn’t built the same but I’ve even played on an elevated floor in the shitty ass bicentennial center in Salina Kansas and it didn’t move like that.

There is some natural flex with the offset boards, but no floor I’ve ever been on, even a mobile elevated one had behaved like that.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:36 AM   #4796
Supporter

Quote:
**** Puke and **** K, but there is a wide ass gulf between the Xs and Os (not to mention execution) between guys like K, Self, Wright and probably Izzo, versus guys like Roy and Cal.

There was some of that going around. I was absolutely appalled when Puke threw a zone at Tech, they had no ****ing clue what to do. I’m a hayseed shitheel but I would have at least flashed to the center or short corner. They just ****ing STOOD THERE. I was perplexed.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 10:39 AM   #4797
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
His foot applied much more force on that last step than the previous. And that force also had a more lateral vector.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:43 AM   #4798
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yeah they’re on their knees right now. Broken. Knowing that all of the nba ready recruits in the world don’t do you any good if your coach can’t actually coach.

Man this has been a fun tourney
Now that they lost the wins lead, they’re on their knees begging the NCAA to vacate the 30 wins DeSousa appeared in. Since he was ineligible.

They seem to be unaware the NCAA cleared DeSousa with the knowledge his uncle was paid by Adidas. Maybe they will say “We have looked into our decision again and we goofed.”
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:43 AM   #4799
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
His foot applied much more force on that last step than the previous. And that force also had a more lateral vector.
Fair enough.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:49 AM   #4800
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Now that they lost the wins lead, they’re on their knees begging the NCAA to vacate the 30 wins DeSousa appeared in. Since he was ineligible.

They seem to be unaware the NCAA cleared DeSousa with the knowledge his uncle was paid by Adidas. Maybe they will say “We have looked into our decision again and we goofed.”

I saw some of that. Pathetic stuff. They’re ready for another 9 win Cal special and know they’re never getting it back
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.