Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2022, 10:28 AM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign UDFA Justyn Ross

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-26-2022, 09:21 AM   #466
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think Andy and Co are about as good as any team at not caring about draft status etc, but Moore is gonna get every opportunity being where he was picked etc.

The thing Ross will have against him too is that those 5th and 6th Wr's usually play special teams. Now, he's an UDFA so thems the breaks sometimes and you gotta make bones somehwere first (Albert Wilson did) usually on special teams.

I'm hopeful for the guy, but it's always just such a damn long shot.
I believe the Chiefs find a way to keep him. He is no Sippio here. He was a Top 15 pick had he not struggled with injuries. The Chiefs know what he brings and will find a way to put him on the roster.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 05-26-2022, 09:34 AM   #467
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I think Hardman could have a pretty big year. He’s been under utilized because of Hill. He can do a lot of the same things.
Lmfao.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-26-2022, 09:34 AM   #468
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
If the Chiefs' plan is transition Karlaftis AKA "Yogurt" to DT then he could he could be very good but as a DE he's average.

Terrible take. Just mind numbingly bad
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 09:56 AM   #469
Rufus Dawes Jr.

At the end of the day if you if you want to judge Ross and Moore, just see how they stack up to the following stat line.

83 targets, 61 rec, 593 yards, 6 TDs.

That's Tyreek's rookie season rec stats. Frankly that's what I'm also judging JuJu and MVS by too. The question in my mind is how many of our WRs amass that?
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:01 AM   #470
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
At the end of the day if you if you want to judge Ross and Moore, just see how they stack up to the following stat line.

That's Tyreek's rookie season rec stats. Frankly that's what I'm also judging JuJu and MVS by too. The question in my mind is how many of our WRs amass that?
I think Hardman had something similar to that as well.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:05 AM   #471
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post

That would be a below average healthy season for Juju, it would be very similar to Hardman's 2021 season, and a high projection for MVS.

On THIS team, I seriously doubt any rookie with Hardman, Juju, and MVS in front of them just due to being veterans is going to get that many targets. It's possible, but unlikely.

More likely is you take those 83 targets, and you split them between Moore and Ross (although I'm excited about Ross, I'm still skeptical due to his injury history. I sure hope those injuries are in his past.)

of course, it's possible that they just eat that playbook up and are ready to play full snaps much faster than normal, but that's just not typical in Reid's offense.

Where Moore and hopefully Ross are going to really pay dividends is in 2023, because if they look good, you let Juju and Hardman walk and are in good shape.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 10:06 AM   #472
Bolton gonna knock you out

Another player to help Patrick beat the TD record, and get him NFL MVP, and SB MVP. Patrick is gonna have more weapons at his disposal than any season before. I’m seeing a record or 2 being broken. I want an 8 td performance over Dungver!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:07 AM   #473
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol he’s making the team dude
So lay out how it goes. Is he the 5th or 6th WR and plays special teams? I'd guess he doesn't get up higher than that this year right?

I'm hopeful he does and becomes a legit player, I'm just curious how it's gonna play out.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:10 AM   #474
In Search of a Life

Rookie WR's come in the league every year and have great seasons. I'm kinda over the "Reid's playbook" excuse.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 10:10 AM   #475
MVP

Simplifying the playbook for so many new additions. Gives Gray some room
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:12 AM   #476
Needs more middle fingers

I can envision him cutting into JuJu's reps by mid season. He won't be competing with Hardman and Moore. They serve entirely different roles.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:12 AM   #477
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
So lay out how it goes. Is he the 5th or 6th WR and plays special teams? I'd guess he doesn't get up higher than that this year right?

I'm hopeful he does and becomes a legit player, I'm just curious how it's gonna play out.
They're probably keeping 6 WRs.

Juju
MVS
Moore
Hardman
Ross

That leaves your 6th WR to play STs. That probably is a guy like Fountain, Watson or Coleman.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:13 AM   #478
MVP

Quote:
Rookie WR's come in the league every year and have great seasons. I'm kinda over the "Reid's playbook" excuse.
Well, you can be 'over it' if you want to, but in Reid's offense if you want to have more than a 'package of plays' role, you have to be able to execute each position.

A big part of Reid's offense is being able move guys around and confuse a defense.

the pro of that: It's difficult to defend when anyone can be doing anything on any given snap.

The con of that: It puts a load of information on the skill position players. Lotta gigabytes, as Andy used to say.
Old 05-26-2022, 10:15 AM   #479
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Well, you can be 'over it' if you want to, but in Reid's offense if you want to have more than a 'package of plays' role, you have to be able to execute each position.

A big part of Reid's offense is being able move guys around and confuse a defense.

the pro of that: It's difficult to defend when anyone can be doing anything on any given snap.

The con of that: It puts a load of information on the skill position players. Lotta gigabytes, as Andy used to say.
I think it's a bullshit excuse to make for guys who aren't good enough. If a guy is good enough, it seems like "Andy's playbook" isn't hard to digest (Tyreek his rookie year, Maclin early in Philly etc).
Old 05-26-2022, 10:17 AM   #480
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
They're probably keeping 6 WRs.

Juju
MVS
Moore
Hardman
Ross

That leaves your 6th WR to play STs. That probably is a guy like Fountain, Watson or Coleman.
Does the 5th WR usually play specials as well? I can't remember.