Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-26-2020, 09:25 AM  
Always ask 'Why?"

Hey Small Business Owners...What are you doing to ride the storm out?

How are you handling HR issues?

Are you applying for SBA loans?
There are several types of loans. And new info is appearing daily.

Capital up to $10MM.
Up to 30 years to repay. Some actually are forgivable.
3.75 to 4%

https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/

https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/sma...incthismorning

My world: Everyone at the software companies are working remotely. The chocolate factory shut down yesterday due to not be considered an essential business. The chocolate elve had already left due to health concerns. I handle all the commercial rentals myself so no impact:

I don't intend to lay-off anybody...if this stretches into June or July...then we may look at cutting salaries by 25 to 50%. With the $1,200 everyone is getting already from the gov, and the 4 month unemployment (+$600/week additional), if we have to do layoffs, then the Team will not be totally without funds.

What are you doing to ride the storm out?

Last edited by Trivers; 04-02-2020 at 06:02 AM..
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:35 PM   #466
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
This whole thing has really screwed up my livelyhood. Work as a general contractor and usually I get calls from people about wanting their roof looked at from a storm. Well we haven't had a storm recently, so to drum up new business I would have to go door to door and people aren't too appreciative of salesman coming to their door when they can't even have family over. So if we don't have a hail storm sometime soon itll be really shitty.
I’ll send some good karma your way, brother.
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-14-2020, 01:47 AM   #467
To the Game

Just saw my EIDL advance payments come through for two of my businesses. Haven't seen it yet in two others.
DRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDRU 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-14-2020, 07:05 AM   #468
Supporter

Quote:
This whole thing has really screwed up my livelyhood. Work as a general contractor and usually I get calls from people about wanting their roof looked at from a storm. Well we haven't had a storm recently, so to drum up new business I would have to go door to door and people aren't too appreciative of salesman coming to their door when they can't even have family over. So if we don't have a hail storm sometime soon itll be really shitty.
Best of luck, friend.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 07:50 AM   #469
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRU View Post
Just saw my EIDL advance payments come through for two of my businesses. Haven't seen it yet in two others.
JEALOUS!

On hold with the SBA to see where our first two are....we are number 1,077 with a wait time of 42 minutes.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 07:52 AM   #470
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Hang in There!

Post on Facebook!! I see people asking all the time for contractors.

If you were close to Two Rivers, I have roof and siding work that needs to be done.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:12 AM   #471
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
JEALOUS!

On hold with the SBA to see where our first two are....we are number 1,077 with a wait time of 42 minutes.
has to be the first instance I've heard from anyone on EIDL

PPP is going two routes: Small banks = funding (or clear communication), large banks = shitshow....

Congrats to those that received funding already.....it's no small feat given the timing of everything....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-14-2020, 08:14 AM   #472
Supporter

I finally tracked down a bank that has their head removed from their ass.

We will see how it goes, but I feel way behind the game already even though I was ahead of it until the local morons screwed things up.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:15 AM   #473
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

We will see how it goes, but I feel way behind the game already even though I was ahead of it until the local morons screwed things up.
Good Luck!
Old 04-14-2020, 08:18 AM   #474
The Constitutional Choo choo

Good luck to all of you.
Hang in there. I think this shit is about to take a turn for the better.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:19 AM   #475
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Good luck to all of you.
Hang in there. I think this shit is about to take a turn for the better.
Yes it is.

No doubt in my mind.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 08:22 AM   #476
In Search of a Life

Got my stuff for the PPP all wrapped up. Thankfully.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:19 AM   #477
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

This shoulda been a warning sign...

Quote:
Just called my local banks and both said the loans will be ran direct through the government.

Good luck man - seems like getting the right bank involved in this will be huge and if anyone is seeing stumbles early in this process, that's probably a huge red flag as to how things will go on the back side when things get REALLY iffy.

Because if a bank is struggling to get money out of the treasury right now, when the tap is wide open, they're gonna REALLY struggle to get it forgiven later.

Make really really sure you're confident in how your lender is handling all this because the only thing worse than not getting it will be having to pay all of it off in 2 years as being floated around.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:45 AM   #478
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Got my stuff for the PPP all wrapped up. Thankfully.
new acquisition covered also?
Old 04-14-2020, 09:47 AM   #479
Always ask 'Why?"

Applied for 2 EIDLs on 4/4:

Received this email this AM:

Dear Applicant,

On March 29, 2020, following the passage of the CARES Act, the SBA provided small business owners and non-profits impacted by COVID-19 with the opportunity to obtain up to a $10,000 Advance on their Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). The Advance is available as part of the full EIDL application and will be transferred into the account you provide shortly after your application is submitted. To ensure that the greatest number of applicants can receive assistance during this challenging time, the amount of your Advance will be determined by the number of your pre-disaster (i.e., as of January 31, 2020) employees. The Advance will provide $1,000 per employee up to a maximum of $10,000.

You may be eligible for another loan program, the Paycheck Protection Program, which is available through participating lenders. Below is a comparison of the two loan programs:

Paycheck Protection Program Full EIDL Loan

PURPOSE

Forgivable if used for payroll (minimum of 75% of the funds received) and the remaining for certain operating expenses (amount of any EIDL advance is not forgivable)

To meet financial obligations and operating expenses that could have been met had the disaster not occurred (amount of any EIDL advance is forgiven)

TERMS

Up to $10 million

1% interest rate

Up to $2 million

3.75% for businesses

2.75% for non-profits

FORGIVABLE

YES

NO – EIDL Loan

YES – EIDL Advance

MATURITY

2 years

30 years

FIRST PAYMENT DUE

Deferred 6 months

Deferred 1 year

To locate a Paycheck Protection Program Lender, please visit: www.SBA.gov/PaycheckProtection.

Information on available resources may be found at www.sba.gov/coronavirus. For more information on these services, please go to www.sba.gov/local-assistance to locate the email address and phone number for the nearest SBA district office and/or SBA's resource partners.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:08 AM   #480
Always ask 'Why?"

I have two more EIDLs to file.

I may wait till the next batch of funding hits the pipeline.