Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 12:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums

We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

Last edited by Bearcat; 10-07-2020 at 06:25 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:54 PM   #466
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Well you haven't "CP Friend Requested" me, but you're the living embodiment of Neg rep that's funny to read because you're a unhinged nutcase

Bastard

DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:54 PM   #467
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Yes. He was arrested and fired because of the post on ChiefsPlanet. He's a pilot and threatened to crash his plane carrying Elizabeth Warren a day before he was scheduled to fly her.

We were contacted by the FBI about it and required to preserve records of the posts.
How the **** did they even find out about it?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:54 PM   #468
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
And I know stories of JDPrez, but that predates me.
Yeah, we're not going there.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:55 PM   #469
Elway be drinkin' again

Now I kind of feel bad about calling BS..................

Ok It has passed
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:55 PM   #470
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Bastard

this needs its own thread in RR
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:56 PM   #471
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Couldn't tell you on that one. I think the most likely scenario is that someone reported him (not CP report). But we have no idea.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:56 PM   #472
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Couldn't tell you on that one. I think the most likely scenario is that someone reported him (not CP report). But we have no idea.
Yeah, that's crazy.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:56 PM   #473
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

Someone in DC saw his post and called the feds I assume.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:57 PM   #474
Champs!

Quote:
I think Skip called someone's employer back in the day. Can't remember the specifics. And I know stories of JDPrez, but that predates me.
That one (Re: JDPrez) I thought maybe was it, but I just couldn't recall it. I'm not sure if that's even in the timeline when I joined, but it's probably is, since I joined in 2004 and the Planet was only 4 years old at the time.

Vaguely recall the Skip situation though.

Last edited by Coach; 10-08-2020 at 07:50 PM..
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:57 PM   #475
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Someone in DC saw his post and called the feds.
Yeah, insanity.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:58 PM   #476
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
The answers you seek are a few posts up, grasshopper.
Indeed, I missed them mushed between the dane, pat, and glorydaze pissing contest.

That... would do it.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:58 PM   #477
Champs!

Quote:
Someone in DC saw his post and called the feds I assume.
Yeah, that I'd bet on too as well.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 06:59 PM   #478

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Indeed, I missed them mushed between the dane, pat, and glorydaze pissing contest.

That... would do it.

You weren't the only one.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:00 PM   #479
pie is never free

Quote:
Yes. He was arrested and fired because of the post on ChiefsPlanet. He's a pilot and threatened to crash his plane carrying Elizabeth Warren a day before he was scheduled to fly her.

We were contacted by the FBI about it and required to preserve records of the posts.
Holy. Shit.

I remember that post not so long ago, had NO idea it devolved into that
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:01 PM   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Yeah, that I'd bet on too as well.

Well I mean, it's pretty easy math.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Closed Thread