Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:21 PM   #466
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
**** DumberNKC.
Speak of the devil. Is he your brother, burt?
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:23 PM   #467
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Yes, they are brothers.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:18 AM   #468
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Guys I'm glad have disappeared

chagrin
cochise
Cochise is back though, unfortunately.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:21 AM   #469
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
he hates most of you.
He was a good friend of mine here. We shared a lot of PMs. I even read a book he recommended. He was a great poster, especially in DC.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:22 AM   #470
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
All with about 20,000 posts or more and no longer around

4th and Long
Ah yes, 4th and Long—the reason I ended up here once I found it. Met him over at Football Huddles ( now long defunct) which had sections for all teams. He got married and then he was no longer here.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:26 AM   #471
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
He's on facebook all the time. Not sure why he quit coming here.
I think I know. As soon as Trump won, he was outta here. Just too coincidental, if ya' ask me. He despised him and his supporters. He probably couldn't bear it for another 4 years.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:27 AM   #472
MVP

hawianboy(sp?gfy!)
raider fan, but had great takes. i think he was around on the star board too.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:48 PM   #473
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I think I know. As soon as Trump won, he was outta here. Just too coincidental, if ya' ask me. He despised him and his supporters. He probably couldn't bear it for another 4 years.
I know he's not a fan. But I still see him arguing with people on FB about it. Not sure what the difference is there.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:41 PM   #474
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
He has his panties in a wad over a Facebook incident...we haven't talked in years. He moved out of KC and got married....I wasn't alerted nor invited....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:44 PM   #475
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
He has his panties in a wad over a Facebook incident...we haven't talked in years. He moved out of KC and got married....I wasn't alerted nor invited....
That sucks. Sorry to hear it.

**** that Domer guy!
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:54 PM   #476
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
That sucks. Sorry to hear it.

**** that Domer guy!
Yes....and we were very close before that. I've tried numerous times to extend the olive branch...but he's VERY stubborn. As a matter fact, I think he quit coming here due to the Geno Smith pile ons.....The peeps that wanted Geno were particularly mean and aggressive. Hell....it almost pissed ME off, and that's hard to do......

It made me giggle when he was such a bust!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:57 PM   #477
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Yes....and we were very close before that. I've tried numerous times to extend the olive branch...but he's VERY stubborn. As a matter fact, I think he quit coming here due to the Geno Smith pile ons.....The peeps that wanted Geno were particularly mean and aggressive. Hell....it almost pissed ME off, and that's hard to do......

It made me giggle when he was such a bust!
I can relate to that Geno Smith stuff. That was one of the ugly periods for CP, IMO.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:14 PM   #478
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
I can relate to that Geno Smith stuff. That was one of the ugly periods for CP, IMO.
Absolutely. It was agree or be flamed with obscenities.... Because Geno was gonna be our savior!!! lol...
Old 05-11-2017, 12:29 AM   #479
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Same idiot posters are just as bad with Alex Smith. Butt hurt because the Choco pen was tainted.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2017, 12:49 AM   #480
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88TG88 View Post
I'm still alive
Sup 88
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.