Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2023, 09:51 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2023 at 10:57 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:19 AM   #466
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
My guess is from like 18-24 we were looking at WRs but no one was being serious about value. After that it was Myles Murphy.
Murphy is a force but I like Felix better as a guy to get the QB.

Murphy does fit the Cinci DL mold.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:20 AM   #467
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Look at Franchise flailing around cause we wanted Mazi.

You really hate to see it man, have some self respect!!
Better move on to trading first round picks for another position. You can't do it for DE anymore.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 10:21 AM   #468
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Better move on to trading first round picks for another position. You can't do it for DE anymore.
I've been vindicated in my analysis. It must really sting you guys asses.

via GIPHY

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:23 AM   #469
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
When has Nate Taylor ever predicted literally anything about the Chief draft?
He called the Josh Williams pick. He mocked him early but he mocked him to us.

I think he gets some info. Not a lot, but some.

But take him out of it for a sec. I 100% believe the Chiefs were in on Mazi Smith.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:24 AM   #470
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

But take him out of it for a sec. I 100% believe the Chiefs were in on Mazi Smith.
So I know as much as him then. I called Joshua Williams well before he did.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:25 AM   #471
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

I've called much more than that over the last 5 years, and I still have absolutely no ****ing clue what is going on inside the Chiefs war room.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:34 AM   #472
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I've called much more than that over the last 5 years, and I still have absolutely no ****ing clue what is going on inside the Chiefs war room.

via GIPHY

O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:36 AM   #473
In Search of a Life

Quote:
2 years in a row I've nailed the Chiefs 1st round pick, so maybe I should take Taylor's job!

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:37 AM   #474
In Search of a Life

Quote:
2 years in a row I've nailed the Chiefs 1st round pick, so maybe I should take Taylor's job!

"The Chiefs will take (insert 7 different potential first rounders at various times throughout the offseason) !!!

Chiefs take one of the 7.

"I nailed the pick"
Old 05-02-2023, 10:39 AM   #475
In Search of a Life

Quote:
"The Chiefs will take (insert 7 different potential first rounders at various times throughout the offseason) !!!

"I nailed the pick"
No dumbass, literally called Karlaftis and FAU in the call your shot threads.

Nice try though.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:49 AM   #476
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

"I nailed the pick"

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348502

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:53 AM   #477
In Search of a Life

I've explained before that my mock draft is a combination of what I would do/hope for and predictive.

Obviously, "call your shot" is 100% predictive.

I said before that I had to actually see Johnston fall to 31 to believe it, but I thought there was a good enough chance to put him in my mock. Is there any doubt he would've been the pick if he made it there?

Also, I had Karlaftis in my final mock AND in the call your shot thread last year. Not at all trying to hedge my bets.
Old 05-02-2023, 11:09 AM   #478
In Search of a Life

via GIPHY

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 11:26 AM   #479
Banned

Considering even Veach isn't sure who he'll end up drafting until he turns a name in, it's not surprising that nobody nails mock drafts on a regular basis.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-02-2023, 11:27 AM   #480
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Considering even Veach isn't sure who he'll end up drafting until he turns a name in, it's not surprising that nobody nails mock drafts on a regular basis.
I usually get one in my mock.

Just missed this year with Jerome Carvin, who I had the Chiefs taking in the 7th, but he was a priority UDFA for them.

Other guys I've nailed in my final mock or the call your shot thread:

Karlaftis
Thornhill
Gay
Sneed
FAU