Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #2
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Does he actually work there?

By now, there are probably about 20 posters who know this person's entire biography.
It wouldn't surprise me if he did work for them, he's probably a janitor or something.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post

DT58HOF
This message has been deleted by DT58HOF.
Today, 06:40 PM
DT58HOF

Today, 06:42 PM
DT58HOF
I was dumb enough to think the hyperlinks were going to pull the posts...
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:58 PM   #4
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
I was dumb enough to think the hyperlinks were going to pull the posts...
heh .... no worries

DaFace undeleted them ....... being the studly mod that he is
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #5
PermaBanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
heh .... no worries

DaFace undeleted them ....... being the studly mod that he is
His page had seen a fair amount of traffic, it appeared...
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #6
I am Number Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Talking Can View Post
man, you have no idea how insane such a threat is on this board....they'll have your credit card number in 30 secs...

you will regret this

i promise
I guess he regrets it now
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:53 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post

Is he diddling little boys, or just flashing them?

I think I found out how he gets close to them !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 998SAM_W__Earl_Brown_003.jpg (64.4 KB, 363 views)
Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:58 PM   #8
oxymoron

Holy shit, it was shyguyms? Didn't he get reamed exactly like this last year?
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Holy shit, it was shyguyms? Didn't he get reamed exactly like this last year?
Yup.

Dude's a glutton for punishment.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #10
**** That Noise

I think his sexual offender listing deserves a thread of its own.
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #11
MY LITTLE #15

I miss all the fun stuff.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:03 PM   #12
Don't Tease Me

http://uk.youtube.com/user/shyguyms

shyguyms
Last Sign In: 2 weeks ago
Videos Watched: 2,537
Subscribers: 4
Channel Views: 810

all about my beloved Chiefs and also The Fightin' Irish of Notre Dame
Name: Marty
i am 30 years old 3 daughters, i have been to KC to see my chiefs once and seen them on the road 5 times, they are 6-0 at the games i went to.
i have been to Notre dame twice i seen them lose to the #1 team both times on the final plays, this past year i was at the USC game geesh that still hurts, and in 2000 Eric Crouch beat us in ot

City: Cumberland, MD
Hometown: Cumberland MD

University/College/School: Bishop Walsh High School

Last edited by Mr. Laz; 01-16-2009 at 11:09 PM..
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #13
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
i have been to Notre dame twice i seen them lose to the #1 team both times on the final plays, this past year i was at the USC game geesh that still hurts, and in 2000 Eric Crouch beat us in ot
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #14
Say hello to my little friend

Mr. Mike Lewis, local resident and Silver Hoop
Classic coach:
· Mr. Lewis approached the board because he is angry
that a registered sex offender, Marty Shook, has been
allowed to referee at an annual basketball tournament
known as the Silver Hoop Classic, which takes place
on school property. This tournament was recently
held at Fort Hill High School.
· Mr. Lewis handed out fliers to inform fans of Shook’s
sex offender status. Fans booed Shook out of the
gymnasium.

· In response, Dr. AuMiller stated that this particular
tournament is not a school sponsored event and many
outside groups request permission to utilize school
facilities. Mr. Shook complied with all state laws
required of registered sex offenders, including
notification to the principal of his presence on school
property as well as intent.
· Fort Hill principal, Steve Lewis, additionally contacted
C3I for advice about Shook’s presence at the
tournament and he was informed that state law allows
this so long as prescribed procedures and protocol are
followed.
· Board member Metz would like Mr. Hanna, board
attorney, to conduct some research to determine
whether or not Maryland law would prohibit a local
board of education from developing a policy that
would deny a sex offender access to school property.

http://www.acps.allconet.org/assets/...Newsletter.pdf
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:09 PM   #15
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Mr. Mike Lewis, local resident and Silver Hoop
Classic coach:
· Mr. Lewis approached the board because he is angry
that a registered sex offender, Marty Shook, has been
allowed to referee at an annual basketball tournament
known as the Silver Hoop Classic, which takes place
on school property. This tournament was recently
held at Fort Hill High School.
· Mr. Lewis handed out fliers to inform fans of Shook’s
sex offender status. Fans booed Shook out of the
gymnasium.

· In response, Dr. AuMiller stated that this particular
tournament is not a school sponsored event and many
outside groups request permission to utilize school
facilities. Mr. Shook complied with all state laws
required of registered sex offenders, including
notification to the principal of his presence on school
property as well as intent.
· Fort Hill principal, Steve Lewis, additionally contacted
C3I for advice about Shook’s presence at the
tournament and he was informed that state law allows
this so long as prescribed procedures and protocol are
followed.
· Board member Metz would like Mr. Hanna, board
attorney, to conduct some research to determine
whether or not Maryland law would prohibit a local
board of education from developing a policy that
would deny a sex offender access to school property.

http://www.acps.allconet.org/assets/...Newsletter.pdf
Ouch. I almost feel sorry for the dude.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.