Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-26-2021, 12:00 AM   #2
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Take a close look at the bow tie I wish it showed up better but it looks like a bug with pinchers.
Perfect I am laughing my ass off. You just hit the nail on the head every time.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 05:06 PM   #3
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Bugeater

nice tie
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:19 PM   #4
The man you could post like.

Mine arrived today. Awesome, and thanks a bunch to Rasputin. It really does have quite a bit of detail that just can't be appreciated until you're holding the physical copy in your hand.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 07:24 PM   #5
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

So I've cleared my PM box but may have accidentally deleted some addresses and pm me if you haven't got it yet. some I haven't sent and some I still need addresses for.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:08 PM   #6
It was not a fair catch

I received mine in the mail today. It is awesome.

Thank you very much!!!!! Looking at frames.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:40 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I received mine in the mail today. It is awesome.

Thank you very much!!!!! Looking at frames.
Did you like the end zone?

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:11 PM   #8
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Did you like the end zone?

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:29 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
throw back I just had to do it.
Old 01-25-2021, 09:28 PM   #10
legend

Omg that Bugeater one is awesome.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:01 AM   #11
Fight, build, win!

Its a green juicy bug to boot
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 08:31 AM   #12
Politically Incorrect

This is great to be in an active ongoing thread you know will wind up in the Hall of Classics!

Feel like I'm watching history be made!

Rasp is a legend.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 03:56 PM   #13

Gonna have to give me a few days for me to complete my thoughts on some coming up. But I'll probably share a few pictures I've done for entertainment purposes when I get a chance but for now its going be a few days possibly before I complete what I want to do.
Old 01-26-2021, 04:02 PM   #14
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Gonna have to give me a few days for me to complete my thoughts on some coming up. But I'll probably share a few pictures I've done for entertainment purposes when I get a chance but for now its going be a few days possibly before I complete what I want to do.

It's all good, don't burn yourself out dude.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 04:06 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
It's all good, don't burn yourself out dude.
I'm not I just have a lot of fresh ideas for several posters I have to sort out and been busy at work I got one less 1/1 that i can sit and draw so that kinda takes time away from me.

These have been and are so much fun to do but I put pressure on myself because of time and wanting to get to everyone.