Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-21-2015, 11:41 AM   #4711
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
Dodger dogs?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-21-2015, 11:52 AM   #4712
Gimme My Berries Back!

No, Fenway Frank!

Had to sneak Boston/New England in just for you. Like you do for me.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-21-2015, 12:09 PM   #4713
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
No, Fenway Frank!

Had to sneak Boston/New England in just for you. Like you do for me.
I shoulda used that!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-21-2015, 12:24 PM   #4714
Politically Incorrect

Stopped at Houlihan's for their incredible jambalaya! Not the first time I've posted this.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150420_161510.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	109643  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-21-2015, 12:25 PM   #4715
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Pork Chop Marsala, Basmati Rice, Roasted Asparagus
Salad: Field Greens, Gorgonzola Cheese, Chopped Pear and Walnuts.
Orange, Dijon Vinaigrette with White Balsamic Vinegar Dressing.
Pinot Noir Wine.
Very nice!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-21-2015, 12:27 PM   #4716
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Stopped at Houlihan's for their incredible jambalaya! Not the first time I've posted this.....
If the crew I travel with ever stop at a Houlihan's, that's what I will be ordering. Looks good!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-21-2015, 04:56 PM   #4717
Gimme My Berries Back!

What color plates should I use tonight?

I am making salmon with a creamy dill sauce. It would look pretty on a nice spring green colored plate. But I don't have one. I want one solid color. All I have is black or white for that. So which one folks?

This is a major decision for me.

L.M.A.O

Old 04-21-2015, 04:58 PM   #4718
Consuming CP souls

I would go with black

Old 04-21-2015, 04:59 PM   #4719
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:

I am making salmon with a creamy dill sauce. It would look pretty on a nice spring green colored plate. But I don't have one. I want one solid color. All I have is black or white for that. So which one folks?

L.M.A.O
White ....which means you should probably pick black
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-21-2015, 05:00 PM   #4720
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

L.M.A.O

Black. The pink of the salmon and the creamy in the sauce will pop.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-21-2015, 05:02 PM   #4721
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy View Post
White ....which means you should probably pick black
Paper plate?

Old 04-21-2015, 05:06 PM   #4722
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Black. The pink of the salmon and the creamy in the sauce will pop.
I was leaning that way myself.

Now blue table mat, green matt, or red with small stripes table mat?

I think the green is right here.

Old 04-21-2015, 05:07 PM   #4723
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Paper plate?
For you, definitely!

Old 04-21-2015, 05:08 PM   #4724
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Paper plate?
I know my girl is going all out when she breaks out the paper plate, normally we eat off napkins..... I wish I was joking honestly
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 04-21-2015, 05:13 PM   #4725
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy View Post
I know my girl is going all out when she breaks out the paper plate, normally we eat off napkins..... I wish I was joking honestly
Hot pocket or Totino Pizza Rolls for dinner?

Closed Thread