Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2022, 04:49 AM   #46666
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
1....8.... i see a trend starting. Likely 15 this year I'm guessing according to what I'm hearing
Oh no, not the sources! Son of a…
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2022, 05:21 AM   #46667
Consuming CP souls

Oh and I love the bullshit "while injured" qualifier for last year....Muletoolesque
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 05:22 AM   #46668
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Oh no, not the sources! Son of a…
You don't really need sources when the truth is staring you right in the face. Unless of course you're a blind homer or just stupid
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 05:22 AM   #46669
Consuming CP souls

Aging, declining QBs tend to get hurt. Behind a bad Denver O lone this year? Uh oh....
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 06:25 AM   #46670
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Aging, declining QBs tend to get hurt. Behind a bad Denver O lone this year? Uh oh....
With no game time before the season, WalRuss is going to be running for his life for at least the first 4 weeks. It's going to be a spectacular shit show to watch
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 06:37 AM   #46671
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
With no game time before the season, WalRuss is going to be running for his life for at least the first 4 weeks. It's going to be a spectacular shit show to watch
Let the shitshow begin!
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-24-2022, 06:48 AM   #46672
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Let the shitshow begin!
What excuse for not watching will you come up with this year? Dog ate the cable box? Your tv got stolen? Solar flare? What will it be?

Last edited by FlaChief58; 08-24-2022 at 07:02 AM..
Old 08-24-2022, 08:50 AM   #46673
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
What excuse for not watching will you come up with this year? Dog ate the cable box? Your tv got stolen? Solar flare? What will it be?
What are you talking about?
Old 08-24-2022, 08:59 AM   #46674
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
So the Broncos hire Hackett 1/27/22 to lure Rodgers. Now it looks like Davis hired McDaniels 1/31/22 to lure Brady for the second time. After the Gruden rejection
Gosh Gee
Who's saying Mcdaniels was hired by Davis so they could bring in Brady besides you? Seems Mcdaniels was trying to get Carr last year and is happy to have him this year.

Broncos had no shot at getting Rodgers and they had to know this. Even when hiring Hackett.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-24-2022, 09:05 AM   #46675
SuperChiefs

Quote:
You don't remember? I remember
Old 08-24-2022, 09:28 AM   #46676
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
I think he's talking about when you,"go out of town" every year and miss games. Usually the ones Denver loses.
TEX has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 09:59 AM   #46677
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I think he's talking about when you,"go out of town" every year and miss games. Usually the ones Denver loses.
That nonsense... got it. Yes, it's true. I have a cool job that requires travel and I have a family of 5. Three kids involved in sports (club, etc) over the years and sometimes we go on trips rather than just sitting at home all the time.

The last time I recall watching every single game live was in my single days or when the kids were really young. I wasn't able to watch every game live back in the Manning years. Hell, I missed the MNF opener in 2013 against the Ravens because I was coaching my daughter's volleyball game. It was on a small screen about 3 courts away and drove me crazy trying to catch the action while running practice.

You want to point to that one game about 4-5 years ago (think it was Houston) when I said I didn't watch it because I was in Barcelona. Oh the horror.

Hey, if some of you guys have no other commitments and can watch every game every week, more power to you.

Suggesting that I conveniently only watch the good games ... well, you kids have fun with that little narrative.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2022, 10:42 AM   #46678
The Seated Villain

Quote:
That nonsense... got it. Yes, it's true. I have a cool job that requires travel and I have a family of 5. Three kids involved in sports (club, etc) over the years and sometimes we go on trips rather than just sitting at home all the time.

The last time I recall watching every single game live was in my single days or when the kids were really young. I wasn't able to watch every game live back in the Manning years. Hell, I missed the MNF opener in 2013 against the Ravens because I was coaching my daughter's volleyball game. It was on a small screen about 3 courts away and drove me crazy trying to catch the action while running practice.

You want to point to that one game about 4-5 years ago (think it was Houston) when I said I didn't watch it because I was in Barcelona. Oh the horror.

Hey, if some of you guys have no other commitments and can watch every game every week, more power to you.

Suggesting that I conveniently only watch the good games ... well, you kids have fun with that little narrative.
I live in Seattle, so I can almost never catch Broncos games live. I've been doing the NFL Gamepass (now NFL+ or something) and watching the games the next day after spending Sunday night trying not to get the results spoiled. Probably makes me a bad fan.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-24-2022, 11:01 AM   #46679
MVP

Before I was even watching the NFL in 1972...when preseason games werent televised and seasons were only 14 games...2-12, 3-11 teams with new coaches were getting their teams ready to play.

Players had to have jobs in the off-season to support themselves....

Never has a team had an outing as bad as the Donks did last Saturday...50 years in the making. Ruffly 3000 pre-seaon games have been played...

Think about that....the worst performance in 3000 chances.

The "they were just back-ups" excuse kind of flies out the window in this scenario...98% of the modern NFL watching audience has never seen anything this craptastic.

Congrats Donkos...

Last edited by BlackOp; 08-24-2022 at 11:51 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2022, 11:09 AM   #46680
MVP

Maybe the HOF should frame this picture...I think is captures the historic event.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-24-at-12-07-08-PM
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.